logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2008 1:31:54 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Fact vs. fiction on Muslim Obama

The New York Times' public editor is taking the editorial page to task for running a piece strongly suggesting that many Muslims regard Sen. Barack Obama as Muslim apostate and would try to kill him as a result.

Edward N. Luttwak, a military historian, wrote on May 12, that under Muslim law as it is universally understood Obama was born a Muslim, and his “conversion” to Christianity was an act of apostasy, a capital offense and “the worst of all crimes that a Muslim can commit.” While no Muslim country would be likely to prosecute him, Luttwak said, a state visit to such a nation would present serious security challenges “because the very act of protecting him would be sinful for Islamic security guards.”

Obama was born to a Kenyan atheist father and an agnostic Kansan mother. Later, he was raised for a five years in Indonesia by his mother and by a nominally Muslim stepfather.

NYT public editor Clark Hoyt says he talked to five Muslim scholars, all of whom said Luttwak's interpretation of Islamic law was wrong. Since Obama's father and stepfather left the family, Obama is on his own, faith-wise, one scholar said. A second said that apostasy laws only apply to those who knowingly choose Islam and then renege. Another said that apostasy is not often punished by death in Islamic nations, even those run by Sharia, including Iran and Saudi Arabia.

"All the scholars argued that Luttwak had a rigid, simplistic view of Islam that failed to take into account its many strains and the subtleties of its religious law, which is separate from the secular laws in almost all Islamic nations."

Hoyt concludes:"With a subject this charged, readers would have been far better served with more than a single, extreme point of view. When writers purport to educate readers about complex matters, and they are arguably wrong, I think The Times cannot label it opinion and let it go at that."

source
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:46:36 PM(UTC)
bitnet

The wonderful thing about the Islamic laws is that they can choose what they want, when they want it, how to apply it, and whom to apply it to depending on the circumstances. It is, er, very flexible and reflective of the sophistication in the "religion of peace." For instance, national laws may differ from "local laws and customs." While it is claimed that capital laws against apostasy is not enforced by some Islamic governments, it is enforced by its citizens and is the reality in each location. In Malaysia, apostates are required to go through at least two years of rigorous counselling by religious officers before they are allowed to leave Islam. This differs from state to state. But the reality is that it becomes rather dangerous for apostates to live in their homes once they have renounced the religion as the Muslims around them will start persecuting them in all sorts of ways. Also, if they are of the Malay race, apostates will also lose all privileges given to members of that race and religion, especially economic subsidies, and will also cease to be called a Malay. So the apostate risks losing family, friends, economic privileges, and even their race! You are completely thrown out of the community. It is all part of the process but the state still allows apostates to live. Malaysia does not condone murder, religious or otherwise. In Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan through Iran to Yemen, Somalia, Morrocco and Bosnia, the situation would differ quite significantly, and any one of them may condone "honour killing" and Obama would definitely be at risk. Whatever some of the Islamic scholars may say, Obama had better be careful as this is the reality. These scholars may also be practicing taqqiya so that Obama lets his guard down. Hoyt and the other Islamic apologists who refuse to understand the realities and seems to be fixated on the differences in secular and religious laws, do not understand that in true Islamic countries there is only Sharia.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 2, 2008 12:23:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:17:35 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lama Obama?

"The Colbert Report" continues "Barack Obama's Church Search," by asking Lama Surya Das if the Illinois senator should become a Tibetan Buddhist.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2008 1:52:14 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Mag satire panned; depicts Obamas as Muslim, terrorist
By Jill Lawrence/ USA Today

This week's New Yorker set off a Web-and-cable frenzy Monday over cover art that shows Barack Obama as a Muslim, Michelle Obama as a militant and the American flag aflame under a portrait of Osama bin Laden — all in the Oval Office.
Yada attached the following image(s):
newyorkerx.jpg
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:53:43 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
July 21, 2008
Categories: Barack Obama
Obama campaign hires Muslim liaison

Obama's campaign has created a Muslim liaison, according to two sources familiar with the move.

The sources said the job was likely to be filled by Haim Nawas, a Jordanian-American who filled a similar role for the campaign of General Wesley Clark in 2004.

The job is complicated by the fact that Obama has been forced repeatedly to deny that he is Muslim, a situation that grates on some Muslim-Americans.

Nawas wrote in 2005 that the Bush Administration should take a more nuanced approach to public diplomacy directed at Muslim women.

"We need to recognise that the social structure in the Muslim world is very different from America's," she wrote. "American women need to understand that what is best for them is not necessarily what is best for Muslim women. Advocacy of women’s rights in the Muslim world must show sensitivity to local political realities."

The creation of the position comes as Obama builds out a more traditional, constituency-based campaign structure than he had in the primary...

Read on
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:07:55 AM(UTC)
bitnet

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the light of a pale blue moon?" Does Obama really want to quickstep with them? If his recent visit to Israel does not open his eyes he shall almost be beyond hope, like those other Democrats that voted against (or abstained) from H. R. Bill 5969 (aka "Hoekstra of Michigan Amendment No. 2").

source
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:46:37 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "JA" and Yada:

Quote:
On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 8:09 PM, "JA" wrote:

Shalom and good day to you Yada,

I have a feeling that much like I don't care for spectator sports or rap so-called music, you feel the same way about American politics. Justifiably.

I was wondering though if Barack Obama is a Muslim? I've discussed this very briefly with Yada in the Paltalk chat room, but I'd appreciate a third opinion.

The media has done a very successful job of selling this charlatan, fake, phony, fraud as a legitimate Presidential candidate. I, personally, have always suspected that he is a Muslim. And if not, at the very least, he's an empty suit associated with the most prominent racists imaginable. Can you shed any light on this? Am I just paranoid or is there any legitimacy to what I'm saying?

Yah bless!

Shalom,

J. A.

Yada's response:

Quote:
J.A.,

There is no reason to think that Barack Obama is a Muslim. Yes, he has an Islamic name, an Islamic father, an Islamic stepfather, and initially attended Muslim schools, but today he bears all the markings of a secular humanist. His Christianity is too political and racist to afford him that distinction. I don't think his condescending comment regarding folks "clinging to their bibles and guns" was without basis.

As you know, I am anti-political. I know John McCain personally, and before he sold his soul to earn the nomination, I liked him, but not any more. His comments regarding Islam, saying that there is no place in America for an open discussion of the religion or its connection to terror, repulses me, as does his support for the Iraq war.

Obama is better educated than McCain and his answers to tough questions are more intelligent than his opponent's. He is no more charlatan than any American politician, and he is a very effective candidate. I listened to him for an hour this morning, and apart from the "war on terror," the situation in Iraq, and his plan for the Palestinians, he was informed and reasonable. That is not to say that I like him or respect him, I don't. He won't change anything and he isn't an instrument of hope. Those who believe he will and is are not unlike those who saw the same in Adolf Hitler and Nazism.

The sad truth is that these men agree far more than they disagree. There really is no significant difference between Republicans and Democrats. It matters not who is elected. America's future is dismal, and the nation's policies will not change, because too few Americans is sufficiently educated or judgmental. We have brought this sad state of affairs upon ourselves.

America will continue to pretend to be Israel's friend, but in support of the Muslim terrorists called "Palestinians," and in hopes of securing the support of the OPECers and Middle East Muslims, Israel will be sacrificed. The consequence will lead to WWIII and to the destruction of America.

Yada

Offline bitnet  
#8 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2008 3:15:49 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Again, it is incredible how the US elections can affect the rest of the world. Be that as it may, we are also of similar mind with Yada as the beliefs we profess are rather pessimistic and yet optimistic at the same time. So in our, sorry, my wondrously seemingly confusing state of affairs, I am of the opinion that it really matters not which political king is in charge as it is written that Israel shall be betrayed yet again, both physically and spiritually. The lack of Democratic support for H. R. 5969So I am rather apathetic towards the US elections despite the interest around me in my circle of friends, and instead I worry somewhat for the flock that are in and around Yahrushalayim. I pray that Abba Yahweh guards them and keep them safe and in relative peace despite the afflictions that shall befall Israel.

Ohev Yisrael!
Offline kp  
#9 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2008 3:47:26 AM(UTC)
kp

We need to remember that during the dark days of Ahab and Jezebel there were still seven thousand who had not bowed the knee to Ba'al, but also that the amazing revival under King Josiah was not enough to permanently alter the course of Judah's downhill slide toward spiritual oblivion. We---as individuals---need to be cultivating our relationship with Yahweh, regardless of what our governments are doing, or not doing. The times of spiritually astute governance in human history can probably be counted on one hand. Our eternal outlook has nothing to do with who's in power.

kp
Offline Yada  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:53:56 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Obama says Muslim issue is ‘no-win situation’
By Gromer Jeffers Jr./ The Dallas Morning News

Sen. Barack Obama said Sunday that responding to incorrect assertions that he's a Muslim has put him in a "no-win situation."
Offline kp  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:57:49 PM(UTC)
kp

Oh, if only. I wonder if the constitution would allow us to do with out a president for the next four years. Probably not. Sigh.

kp
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2008 3:37:00 PM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

kp wrote:
Quote:
We need to remember that during the dark days of Ahab and Jezebel there were still seven thousand who had not bowed the knee to Ba'al, but also that the amazing revival under King Josiah was not enough to permanently alter the course of Judah's downhill slide toward spiritual oblivion. We---as individuals---need to be cultivating our relationship with Yahweh, regardless of what our governments are doing, or not doing. The times of spiritually astute governance in human history can probably be counted on one hand. Our eternal outlook has nothing to do with who's in power.

I thank FATHER ETERNAL YAH, for being among friends who can make such observations as this, by kp. It becomes more obvious every time I look at it, that these sentiments are where we really need to be at - as fundamentally ignoring the physical world in favor of an entirely spiritual focus, yet such a result really isn't something that is going to happen overnight for anyone. We need to be making a daily choice to direct our focus in the other direction, than upon such worldly things as governments and economies and worldly power and what Paris was up to last night.

So we hear from the pope, ministers, pastors, clergy, mullahs, priests, rabbis etc, etc. - every one of them proclaiming to be all about the spiritual realm, while they constantly promote - visually and otherwise; their ultimate trust in the physical, via world governments, weaponry, conflicts, threats of annihilation, jihad, monetary gain, church wealth - and greed, condemnation of others with different beliefs, sham efforts to 'unite', and the list can go on forever.

They are all apparently - cups washed and polished spotlessly clean on the outside, whilst on the inside, full of ..............

So when if I may ask - are we finally going to see a people who earnestly despise and reject such physical things of this world, for their heart is by their daily choice - entirely set upon the spiritual realm we read about in scripture?

I guess they first have to commence that quest for themselves by choosing to TRUST - in the possibility of the existence of a spiritual realm in the first place, huh? And I further guess the only real place that I can honestly expect that to commence is within me - within my own heart maybe?

Grace and peace to all my brothers and sisters.

"So knowledge isn't the main measure, love of Yah and of each other is."

Edited by user Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:09:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#13 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2008 2:29:52 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Friday, August 01, 2008
He Can Do No Wrong

John McCain's new YouTube Ad compares Barack Obama to Moses ... and it's not meant as a compliment:
Offline Yada  
#14 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 11:23:56 PM(UTC)
Yada

From World Net Daily:

Quote:
ELECTION 2008
Suspicious ties force Obama adviser's resignation
Former coordinator for Muslim affairs has links to Hamas, CAIR

Posted: August 08, 2008
11:35 pm Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Ten days after the announcement of his appointment as the Obama campaign's coordinator for Muslim affairs, Chicago lawyer Mazen Ashabi resigned, saying he didn't want investigations into his past associations to become "distracting."

Mazen Asbahi became the campaign's coordinator of outreach to Muslims on July 26, but earlier this week a report by the Internet newsletter Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Report was surfaced by the Wall Street Journal that linked Asbahi to Jamal Said, a man thought by the U.S. Department of Justice to be involved in racketeering and fundraising for the Palestinian terror organization Hamas...

Read on

Mazen.jpg
Offline Yada  
#15 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:25:00 AM(UTC)
Yada

This headline appeared today on CNN:

Offline Yada  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:52:19 PM(UTC)
Yada

A video from CNN:

Quote:
'Joke' bill attacks Obama (1:47)
A $3 bill showing Barack Obama in Muslim garb upset his backers at the Evergreen State Fair. Affiliate KING reports.
Offline Icy  
#17 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 2:21:06 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
On the radio this morning, they played a snippet on a interview with Obama. I think Keith Oberman was doing the interview. Anyway, in the interview Obama says something like (I don't remember the exact words), "McCain has not attacked my Muslim religion." And then Keith says, "You mean Christian, right?"

Hmm.....
Offline Yada  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:18:21 AM(UTC)
Yada

I wonder how many Americans really care? They just want to dance. From CNN:

Quote:
Presidential dance-off 1:53
It's the Obamas vs the McCains...in a dance-off! CNN's Jeanne Moos reports.
Offline Icy  
#19 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2008 11:51:23 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I was listening to FH while at work, and kp was mentioning Mohammad's midnight delusional ride to Jerusalem, and he said this:

Quote:
This is the hallucination he had in which he went to the temple, which wasn’t there at the time, and from there to heaven, upon a mythical flying jackass called a buraq. Mind you, he was at the Ka’aba when he had the dream—effectively demonstrating that you can’t get to heaven from Mecca.

That flying jackass that I indicated in red above is pronounced the exact same way as Obama says his first name. Seeing that "buraq" is translitterated, I am guessing that "barack" would be a perfectly acceptable English translation for the same word. So, if we translated Obama's name (as so many seem to want to do with names) then his name is "Jackass."

I thought that interesting.
Offline kp  
#20 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2008 2:59:57 PM(UTC)
kp

Don't be silly, Icy. The Democratic party would never run a mythical flying jackass as a presidential candidate, would they? Ummm....

kp
Offline Yada  
#21 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2008 11:12:16 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
September 29, 2008
COMMENTARY: A Catholic’s case for Obama
By Nicholas P. Cafardi

I believe that abortion is an unspeakable evil, yet I support Sen. Barack Obama, who is pro-choice. I do not support him because he is pro-choice, but in spite of it. Is that a proper moral choice for a committed Catholic? As one of the inaugural members of the U.S. bishops' National Review Board on clergy sexual abuse, and as a canon lawyer, I answer with a resounding yes.Despite what some Republicans would like Catholics to believe, the list of what the church calls "intrinsically evil acts" does not begin and end with abortion. In fact, there are many intrinsically evil acts, and a committed Catholic must consider all of them in deciding how to vote.

(Nicholas P. Cafardi is dean of the Duquesne University School of Law, where he is also a tenured professor of law.)

source
Offline bitnet  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 12:49:29 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

And it is "perfect" reasoning like Dean Cafardi's that leads to erosion of principles and faith, and into idolatry of the human mind as the pre-eminent judge of right and wrong. If it is wrong, then it is. Wrong cannot be mitigated by the existence of other wrongs. Two wrongs don't make a right, but the dean is justifying in exactly such a way. As an academic -- or political crony -- it is people like him who are supposed to clarify the situation, not muddle up the waters and throw up hands in despair. No that McCain is a saint either, but Cafardi should make his position clearer on the issue, not the candidate, jackass or not.
Offline Yada  
#23 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2008 12:11:13 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connection

ENGLEWOOD, Colorado (CNN) -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Saturday slammed Sen. Barack Obama's political relationship with a former anti-war radical, accusing him of associating "with terrorists who targeted their own country."

Read on
palingeneric.gi.jpg
Offline CK  
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2008 11:49:08 AM(UTC)
CK

On the subject of Cafardi's comments. Is not Obama's running mate, Joseph Biden, a Catholic? Could be why Cafardi can so easily sit aside what's right and what's wrong--anything to get a Catholic in the White House. As far as Obama is concerned, I've watched alot of his speeches - old and new - on YouTube and other sources, and must honestly say that the man doesn't appear to know what he is or isn't. He claims not to be a Muslim, but then slips up in what he says. He makes no real claims to be a Christian either. His waffling should make any sound minded observer nervous. And while McCain is no saint either, I guess it boils down to whom one thinks is the lesser of the two evils.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2008 1:50:59 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Wisdom, and grace from our dad everyone,

Personally, and I mean not to say I think people shouldn't vote, I think it wafers down to sitting back, and watching indifferently. And, "watching what?" You may ask. Watching the world implode. But I digress the decision is up to you, and I'm exceedingly pessimistic. Also, I live in Canada, and all our main parties are equally inept, and harmless. They are apt to do whatever America does. So, this may add to my distaste for the vote.

Your loving brother,
Mike
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline shalom82  
#26 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2008 5:48:13 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I probably shouldn't be saying this...but then again I have probably said a lot of things on this forum that prudence would have thought better of.

My world only has room for one messiah.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Matthew  
#27 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 6:12:33 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Yada, I think you got the wrong link for the video A world vote for president, you got the one concerning the Pope begins Bible-reading marathon.
Offline Yada  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 12:33:48 PM(UTC)
Yada

Sorry for the mistake. I went back to CNN and searched for the video but couldn't find it. Basically, it claimed that the world (via votes collected on the Internet) overwhelmningly supports Obama.
Offline Matthew  
#29 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 12:55:49 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Yada wrote:
Sorry for the mistake. I went back to CNN and searched for the video but couldn't find it. Basically, it claimed that the world (via votes collected on the Internet) overwhelmningly supports Obama.

Anybody can click on my post because I found the video eventually as well. I watched both clips, pretty interesting stuff. I have to often discuss American Politics at work, people are siding with Obama, anything but another 4 years with the Republicans. That brings something to mind, I heard of a party called the Constitution Party the other day, they seem to take the Bible more seriously than Democrats and Rebulicans. It was that post by Yada concerning the bail-out article on the party's website. Will they be running during the Elections as well? I don't really understand American politics because everything seems to be about Republicans and Democrats. I have an American work mate and she supports the Liberals. I also check after doing a Google search that there are quite a few parties to choose from, do they all get a spot on the ballot paper?

This past weekend in Brazil they had their preliminary elections for mayors. Everything was done electronically and all went smoothly, except for the odd corrupt politican trying to buy votes from voters. They seemed to of gotten the electronic voting system to work without glitches, even the illiterate can use it.
Offline Yada  
#30 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 7:59:29 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Obama widens lead in race for White House
A new poll suggests Barack Obama is widening his lead over John McCain. The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll suggests points such as the country's financial crisis and a drop in the public's perception of Sarah Palin could be contributing to Obama's gains. full story
obama.gi.jpg
Offline In His Name  
#31 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2008 7:51:00 PM(UTC)
In His Name

The Corner on National Review Online, 10/20/08

Votive Early, Votive Often [Mark Steyn]

A reader took this picture today at a street fair at Hayes and Octavia in San Francisco, of all places:

10/19 11:03 PM
UserPostedImage

That's right... on sale.... San Fran.... That One.... nuff said
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline sirgodfrey  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:21:10 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

is that obama in that picture? can't quite tell...
Offline kp  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:40:54 AM(UTC)
kp

No, silly. It's Saint Obama. Haven't you read the newspaper? The liberal media swears that he walks on water.
(It does look like they fixed his ears, though :-)

kp
Offline In His Name  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:12:20 AM(UTC)
In His Name

LOL. I think you're right KP, it looks like they did crop his ears. LOL

And it is not just SAINT Obama, it is MESSIAH Obama, most recently heralded as such by Louis Farrakhan here
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline sirgodfrey  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:14:20 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Messiah Obama... i read some of that article posted above and it just kinda made me smile. What are people thinking when they open their mouths? It is so funny sometimes.
Offline Adderley  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:28:52 PM(UTC)
Adderley
Man

There's a very interesting case that is hardly getting any media attention. Barack Obama may not even be eligible to hold office! See Berg vs. Obama.
Offline In His Name  
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:23:29 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Don't get me started (too late):

First there is Odinga. He is the one behind the political uprising in Kenya that is killing christians (because he lost the election) He also had a deal with the muslims to bring in sharia law if he won. Obama went to Kenya to stump for this Guy and brought him to Chicago to throw a fundraiser for him. What was in it for Obama you ask, what was the payback??? Well if Obama wasn't born in Hawaii where was he born? Hum, let's see, where was his father from?... Oh yeah somewhere in Africa... Oh, right, Kenya. You don't suppose payback could be a lost birth record??? JUST MY PERSONAL WILD SPECULATION - NO FACTS

Then there is Ayers. But wait, Obama said he only had a superficial acquaintance with the guy. Oh no, he didn't say that, the apologetic media said that. He said Ayers would not have any role in his government. Well doesn't that make you feel better. And about that superficial acquaintance, the writing style of Obama's first biography ( how can a 49 year old have 2 biographies? ) Dreams Of My Father (I could be off on the title) matches Bill Ayers style, right down to nautical symbolism. And speaking of books the second one, Audacity of Hope, that title is Jerimiah Wright's words... and everyone believed it when Obama said he wasn't listening as he sat in the pew for 20 years.

And how about the unnamed mentor ( mentioned in his 2nd book) who wrote his recommendation letter to Harvard. His name escapes me at the moment, but his mentor was Saul Alinski a well known socialist/marxist radical who wrote the guidebook to community organizing, Rules for Radicals (again I'm not 100% on the title). Saul dedicated this book to the original radical organizer... LUCIFER. I kid you not.

Then there is Acorn, Rezko, the New Party and on and on. My question is how can Americans listen to all of this stuff yet hear none of it. To me it provides a very stark picture of this man's background, belief systems and probable future actions.

But fear not family of Yahweh. For surely Yahweh's hand is guiding much in these last days. He raises leaders up and tears them down. In our Savior's Kingdom all is well.

For more on all items mentioned above see worldnetdaily.com
Offline sirgodfrey  
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:57:11 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

/venting

lol @ "don't get me started"
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:38:00 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

whats funny is you have the walking on water whiter than white Obama - very charasmatic... but if the background facts about who he is linked to and all that are true then you have a wolf in sheeps clothing, and a pretty good model at antimessiah (obviously hes not THE antimessiah)

But your other option is an old war vet with an itchy nuke-button finger...

Who the heck do you vote for!? LOL
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:46:41 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

you vote for...

neither one of them :)
Offline In His Name  
#41 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 7:11:55 PM(UTC)
In His Name

I have been telling my family that I am not going to vote. They don't believe it and I am not certain of it, but that's been my story. None of them deserve a single vote.

And I am oddly OK with that. Maybe not so oddly, over the last two years living with the Rauch haQadosh renewed in my soul ( insert glorious, blatant plug for Yada Yahweh here), I find myself feeling 'set-apart' from all of this. Despite the rant, I know God's plan will ultimately win and all of the rest of this is secondary.

The trouble is it is not secondary for many. Many are fooled by all of this political/religious stuff and for them it is primary. I pray their minds will be cleared and there hearts opened to Yahweh, not for the good of America, but for the glory of His Kingdom.

Now, if I do vote who will I vote for....
Offline Big Rich  
#42 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 8:08:16 PM(UTC)
Big Rich

In His Name wrote:

Now, if I do vote who will I vote for....

Do you have the ability to write Someone in where you're at? ;)
Offline Yada  
#43 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2008 3:41:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#44 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 6:23:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Witch doctor sees Obama win 0:47
A Kenyan witch doctor says his divining bones tell him Barack Obama will be the next U.S. president.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#45 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 7:45:02 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

hehe it dosnt take divining bones to tell Obama is gonna win, I would be impressed if he had said McCain, or mabey even Clinton....
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Big Rich  
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 6:42:24 PM(UTC)
Big Rich

Well for better or worse he's got it now.
How's everyone feeling about this?
Offline CK  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 6:50:20 PM(UTC)
CK

I'm feeling/knowing Yah is in control. Time to start praying for our new president. Like him or not. Doesn't matter. Must pray for him and our country.
Offline Big Rich  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 6:59:50 PM(UTC)
Big Rich

Good idea. I think I could go for that. I guess just because he'll never live up to the ridiculous messianic expectations people had for him doesn't mean he won't be a good president.
Offline Yada  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 10:02:37 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
'Change has come to America'

Read full story
reaction.05.ap.jpg
Offline bitnet  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 11:23:23 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Congratulations to all people of the USA for their new president. Irrespective of how you voted, you are Americans and you should pull together as one nation after having exhausted yourselves on electing your king, er, leader. I hope that we shall all have some peace for a while and that we may have time to recover from the troubles that plague us today. Should Obama keep his election promises, it'll be rare among presidents as usually things happen to derail them.

Having said that, if he keeps to his word and leaves Iraq (and Afghanistan) in 16 months without proper resolution, it is possible that the three heads of Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan shall become one and fulfill yet another one of the end-time prophecies. Times are coming to a close and may we strive to keep ourselves in check and in step with our Messiah Yahushua.