logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:22:55 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Monday, June 26, 2006
God on the go

Kristen Campbellwrites in Monday's RNS report about alternatives for those who can't make it to worship at church: Maybe you're vacationing on a desert island. Perhaps you have to travel at an inopportune time. Perchance the dog ate your alarm clock. Bottom line: You can't make it to congregational worship. What's a believer to do? For starters, some say, don't sweat it. "The Sabbath was, as Jesus said, made for us to rest, and that includes going on vacation," said the Rev. Bruce Hanson, pastor of Our Savior Lutheran Church in Mobile, Ala. "You can take God with you wherever you go."
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:13:50 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hahahahahahahahaha! I really could not stop laughing when I read this, especially from where I am with only one other person to fellowship with, no congregation in sight, and observing the real Sabbath. "You can take God with you wherever you go." is about the lamest thing I have heard from clergy... just pack God up and put him in a bag and there'll be no problems... Hahahhahahahahaha! Good one, Yada, you sure are picking 'em up today! I have not seen you post so many messages in a day... don't forget to sleep! My wife and I really love to meet you one day.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.