logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jeannie  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2007 7:02:40 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

The stark reality of Mormonism is that it is from Satan and robs one of a realationship with Yahweh.
Below is an exchange between Yada and a Mormon gentlemen whose name I have removed as a courtesy and to protect his anonymity.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dear Mr. Winn,

I recently listened to part of a radio interview that is found on YouTube. I want to tell you how pleased I am to hear a fellow Christian standing up against evil and doing what is right. I want to commend you for your faith and courage in defending what is right, even as Muslims threaten your life. It was very powerful to hear you declare that Allah is Satan and that Muhammad was inspired by Satan because I have come to the same conclusion since God would never deny his Son or seek to destroy our free will, and only Satan would do these things.

As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I understand the need for kindness and yet firmness in our convictions in this increasingly hostile world. I have recently read in the Book of Mormon, another testament of Jesus Christ - which is a record of God's dealings with a branch of the House of Israel that was led to the Americas in 600 B.C., before Babylon's destruction of Jerusalem - that in 400 A.D., a prophet in that book prophesied that in the last days there would be many secret combinations built up to murder and seek power and money. He also prophesied that these secret groups would seek to overthrow governments and to destroy all followers of Christ. This prophecy seems to be coming true through Islam. You can find these prophecies here in verses 23 to 26 of this particular chapter.

I just thought that I would point that out since that provides another witness to your already-strong arguments from the Islamic scriptures and from the Holy Bible that Islam is intent upon the destruction of all that is good. Thank you again for your incredible strength, and I hope that you will be protected and blessed for your humble efforts.

Sincerely, R

R
The most troubling letters I receive are like yours. You understand that Islam is Satanic, which is true. But you have been beguiled as well. That isn’t what you wanted to hear, but if you care about your soul, if you care about reason and truth, if you want to know Yahweh, then I encourage you to read www.YadaYahweh.com. It is a 1200-page review of Yahweh’s prophetic Scripture translated from the oldest manuscripts. There you will discover that it is impossible for the bible and Mormonism to both be true. And since Mormonism requires the bible to be true, it is false regardless of the veracity of Yahweh’s testimony.

This argument alone is sufficient to destroy Mormonism for anyone who knows both texts and has a capacity for basic logic. It is the same argument which renders Islam a complete fraud.

Yada

Dear Yada,
I appreciate your honesty and I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to me personally. Thank you for being so direct and principled. Your commitment to bravely defending truth seems to know no bounds, even if it means pointing out errors in your allies. I understand and respect your point of view on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Through much study and prayer I have felt the Holy Ghost testify to me that this is the restored gospel on the earth. I am certainly not an accredited scholar and I do not know all things, but I do know that Heavenly Father answers his children's prayers, and he has certainly done so for me. You are wise to be skeptical of strange ideas, but I hope that your fight against untruth will not keep you from recognizing and believing honest and simple truths.
I see so much value and good in you and your valiant efforts. I did not mean to cause you any degree of sorrow in my previous letter, but only to offer you my great admiration and kindness in contrast to others who so often send you letters of hatred or threats. I am sorry to have been so troubling to you. You seem like a very good person, and I wish you nothing but the best. Judge by the fruits: Islam brings death and loss of free will while the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints encourages goodness, justice and kindness. Goodness cannot flow from Satan. I hope that you have a safe and wonderful weekend.
Sincerely, R

R, you did not bring me sorrow. And I appreciate you and your letters. You are a very articulate and kind person. But let me make this absolutely clear—Mormonism is from Satan. I don’t think it. I know it. I say that because I know Yahweh. Mormonism conflicts with His revelation. The truth is as simple as that.

I encouraged you to read Yada Yahweh so that you would come to know what I know (free at www.YadaYahweh.com). Along those lines, here are some insights pertaining to your letter. Gospel is a pagan term. It means Gott’s Spell. Gott was the sun god of German tribes. A spell is magic and of the occult. Gospel is not a Scriptural term, and it is not a translation or transliteration of Greek or Hebrew. There was only one restoration spoken of in Scripture, that occurring in 33 CE. Any other “restoration” conflicts with Yahweh’s timeline and testimony. The word “holy” is not Scriptural. Yahweh selected “Set Apart,” and that is very, very significant. There are no “ghosts.” The Spirit is the Set Apart Spirit. Differentiating between spirits, and between a spirit and a soul, is important. Jesus is a manmade and erroneous name circa the 17th century. It has no meaning. Any institution founded on this name is bogus. The Savior’s name is Yahushua. It means Yah-Saves. The basis of Christ in Greek means “drugged and whitewashed” which is why it is never written in any of the pre-Constantine manuscripts of the Renewed Covenant. Yahushua is the Messiyah, the Anointed Implement of Yah. Satan is the author or every religion. He fools people with half-truths and believable deceptions, not with horns, full disclosure, or outright lies. There is some good in every one of his evil schemes or no one would believe them. All political and religious participants believe that their dogma “encourages goodness, justice, and kindness” and that as such they cannot be of Satan. Even Muslims and Nazis see themselves in these terms. In fact Islam via the Qur’an, makes the same claim as does Mormonism—to be a confirmation and restoration of the “Torah and Gospels” by way of a different people and prophet. I’m surprised you missed this.

While I am sure you mean well, and I’m sure that you believe that the “Holy Ghost,” testified to you that your religion was of God; it’s not. If you want to know what is true, read Yada Yahweh and discover what Yahweh has to say. You will reject Mormonism, not because of my words, but because of His Word.

I understand how difficult this is to read. No one wants to hear that their belief system is a fraud. But by telling you this, and by revealing where you can go to learn the truth for yourself, I have done what I have been instructed to do—expose and condemn lies while witnessing to the truth. But I’m only asked to do so once, and now I’ve done this twice with you. I apologize for pestering you on this, but I like you, and want you to know what I know. Please read www.YadaYahweh.com.

Yada

Offline Tiffany  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 10:13:30 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

This is so sad, I work with a lot of Mormons and talking to them is not an option. I live in a place where there is a mormon temple and they are everywhere always about spreading their lies.

One time someone said I wish the christians could be a dedicated to their mission as the mormons are, because you never see the christians out doing anything to the extent or determination of the mormon. I trust Yahweh. I am always looking for opportunities to present the truth to reach those who are truly lost and following lost doctrines. But some will never change their minds.
Offline Jeannie  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 12:21:12 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

I'm afraid your right Tiffany, and I'm glad it's not up to us to "save" them!! The choice is theirs, we just have to present it. I love the exchange with Yahushua and the rich young ruler. There was no begging or brow beating, He just let him go on his way with the Truth!!
Offline shalom82  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:02:53 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
indeed
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline shalom82  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2007 5:58:42 PM(UTC)
shalom82

I have been reading a Zane Grey book called Riders of the Purple Sage which has to do with Mormonism. It's pretty astute as far as it's observations of them go. And I tell you honestly when you look into the history of Mormon Utah, you see that fact is indeed stranger and more tragic than Fiction.
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 8:04:27 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone - I just started working with a guy who is a Mormon. After work, we started chatting - he talked about Mormonism as I talked about returning to the roots of 1st century "Christianity."

He began by telling me that Mormons accept the entire Bible with the addition of their own books (I assume these books are commonly referred to as "The Book of Mormon"). Whereas I confessed that I knew little about Mormonism, I asked him if it were true that Mormons believed that they could become gods or "as God." He confirmed that it was (even that it was possible to continue to work towards and achieve your own salvation after death). I then responded by asking, "but isn't that the same lie that the serpent fed Adam & Eve? That they could become as gods?" He replied, "Well...that's a part of the Bible that we wouldn't accept."

It seems that there are a lot of parallels between Mormonism and Islam (most notably the same source of inspiration). I would like to learn more about Mormon beliefs so that I can talk intelligently about it when I see him again. I ran a quick search on YY and FH but only came up with a complete of brief references.

Can anyone recommend a good site where I can get a quick education?

By the way, did you know that Mormons believe that heaven has 7 different levels? Each of which can be obtained by one's own efforts and hard work? Hmm...think I've heard this somewhere before.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 8:25:47 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I asked kp if he knew anything about mormons several months ago. On Monday I will have access to that email as well as the one I sent him with some of the things I knew. I remember him mentioning a book that you might want to try to find. He'll probably fill you in before I can get any of the info to you.
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 8:30:42 AM(UTC)
Yada

Thanks Icy - yes, please pass along the title when you hear back from him. If you find a good web site, that would also really help.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Light1  
#9 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 8:51:01 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Heres one info site on mormonism (although Ed Decker seems to be rather controversial)
http://www.saintsalive.com/

James Spenser's site: http://www.mazeministry.com/
Offline shalom82  
#10 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 1:24:24 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Quote:
You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncough, uncomely, disagreeable, and low in their habits, wild and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind...The Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and the black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race-that they should be the servants of servants; and they will be until that curse is removed and the abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree.
~Brigham Young

Considering the status of people like Young as teaching presidents, prophets and revelators, I would just about say things like this are a death sentence for the Latter Day Saints.

Seems to be very on par with Islam's view of blacks.
Offline Icy  
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 5:25:48 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Shalom82, you reminded me of a clip from an old proaganda mormon film that the radio station I used to listen played back when Mit Romney declared he was going to run for president. The clip basically said that "Jesus", "Lucifer", and "God" were all aliens and that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers. There was something about Lucifer wanting to inslave the humans but Jesus wanted them to have free will. It then said that the people had to choose a side, those that did not choose a side were marked with black skin.

Also, Mormons have some special holy underwear that they are supposed to buy from the mormon church and wear.
Offline Yada  
#12 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 6:17:03 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found a couple of interesting videos on-line about Mormonism. The first is entitled. "The God Makers." The host is a man named J. Edward Decker (thanks for the previous link to his site). He spent 19 years in the Mormon Church.

The video explains such Mormon precepts as: 1. Polygamy (in section 132 of the Mormon "Doctrines and Covenants," polygamy is not a mere suggestion - if you hope to make it into the Mormon "celestial heaven" it's a must, 2. Blood Atonement (Mormons hold that the Blood of Jesus, while atoning for some sins, can't atone for all - human blood must be shed to atone for certain sins), 3. The New Jerusalem will be established in Independence, Missouri, 4. 2 kinds of Salvation - one from Jesus, the other "personal" - one can (and must) save themselves, 5. Lucifer is the brother of Jesus, 6. the living Mormon "Prophet" (the Mormons version of the Pope?).

Apparently, a central idea to Mormomism is the belief and aspiration of its members to become "gods" themselves, take hundreds of spiritual wives and sire the spiritual babies necessary to populate the personal universe you will inherit and rule once you reach "god" status.

According to "The God Makers," Jesus was one such spiritual baby born into this world. He was basically a man on his way to becomming a god (I guess he was just passing through).

"As man is, God once was,
As God is, man may become."

-Lorenzo Snow
Former Mormon "Prophet"
(Journal History of the Church)

Part 1 of "The God Makers" is here.
Part 2 is here.
Part 3 is here.
Part 4 is here.
Part 5 is here.

I think that there are a few additional segments, but I was unable to find them on YouTube.

This is an "Overview of Mormon Theology (Animated)" created by the same people who made, "The God Makers."You can watch it here.

Finally, this is a video by Living Hope Ministries entitled, "The Bible vs. The Book of Mormon." It's about 1 hour. You can watch it here.

Edited by user Sunday, January 6, 2008 5:33:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tiffany  
#13 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 6:20:36 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

There are several different groups inside the mormon church, and the severity of their belief systems are increasingly dangerous. We have a temple here in my home town and it creeps me out to know the things I have learn about mormonism.

And beside the holy underwear that cannot be removed for reason, they have this belief that their plant "post death" will be full of virgins (funny how that works) and that if they did not care for their earthly wife they do not have to give them the password to get into heaven, let alone on to their own plant. There are all kinds of books that can be found in the christian book section but your best bet is to find a mormon who is no longer a mormon they will give you some really dicey information.
Offline Yada  
#14 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 6:31:48 AM(UTC)
Yada

Speaking of "sacred undergarments," this is a short clip from 60 Minutes about the magic Mormon underwear.

You can watch it here.

Here is a list from "Investigate Mormonism" (www.exmormon.org) of more of the "unusual" beliefs of Mormonism:

Quote:
God was once a man like us.
God has a tangible body of flesh and bone.
God lives on a planet near the star Kolob.
God ("Heavenly Father") has at least one wife, our "Mother in Heaven," but she is so holy that we are not to discuss her nor pray to her.
Jesus was married.
We can become like God and rule over our own universe.
There are many gods, ruling over their own worlds.
Jesus and Satan ("Lucifer") are brothers, and they are our brothers - we are all spirit children of Heavenly Father
Jesus Christ was conceived by God the Father by having sex with Mary, who was temporarily his wife.
We should not pray to Jesus, nor try to feel a personal relationship with him.
The "Lord" ("Jehovah") in the Old Testament is the being named Jesus in the New Testament, but different from "God the Father" ("Elohim").
In the highest degree of the celestial kingdom some men will have more than one wife.
Before coming to this earth we lived as spirits in a "pre-existence", during which we were tested; our position in this life (whether born to Mormons or savages, or in America or Africa) is our reward or punishment for our obedience in that life.
Dark skin is a curse from God, the result of our sin, or the sin of our ancestors. If sufficiently righteous, a dark-skinned person will become light-skinned.
The Garden of Eden was in Missouri. All humanity before the Great Flood lived in the western hemisphere. The Ark transported Noah and the other survivors to the eastern hemisphere.
Not only will human beings be resurrected to eternal life, but also all animals - everything that has ever lived on earth - will be resurrected and dwell in heaven.
Christ will not return to earth in any year that has seen a rainbow.
Mormons should avoid traveling on water, since Satan rules the waters.
The sun receives its light from the star Kolob.
If a Gentile becomes Mormon, the Holy Ghost actually purges his Gentile blood and replaces it with Israelite blood.
A righteous Mormon will actually see the face of God in the Mormon temple.
You can identify a false angel by the color of his hair, or by offering to shake his hand.

Also, regarding the death of Joseph Smith:

Quote:
Joseph Smith died not as a martyr, but in a gun battle in which he fired a number of shots. He was in jail at the time, under arrest for having ordered the destruction of a Nauvoo newspaper which dared to print an exposure (which was true) of his secret sexual liaisons. At that time he had announced his candidacy for the presidency of the United States, set up a secret government, and secretly had himself crowned "King of the Kingdom of God."

This is a letter and excellent summary from a former Mormom, entitled: A stereotypical Mormon, former missionary and married in the Mormon temple, discovers God to be the equivalent of a Cosmic Terrorist.. You can read the letter here.

A listing of short topics can be found here.
The complete web site is here.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 8, 2008 2:18:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sugarman  
#15 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 9:52:41 PM(UTC)
sugarman

I got a question do you believe everyone must use the name yeshua to pray In ?

what about people who can not pro-nounce the word? that they only understand in their own language?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#16 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 10:06:30 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

sugarman wrote:
I got a question do you believe everyone must use the name yeshua to pray In ?

what about people who can not pro-nounce the word? that they only understand in their own language?

I believe Yah made it the Name above all Names, that kinda makes it important... We can pronounce the name as well as we can - transliteration happens in all languages, I don't have a problem calling friends I know by the Name they were given - even when they are from other countries.

It does not take much to understand what the Name means. Its better than the made up word Jesus, which if you are going to actually translate the name of the Messiah in to English it should be Joshua, and not Jesus. They did it for right everyone else called Yahushua in scripture, why not the most important Name?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Sator  
#17 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 10:43:12 PM(UTC)
Sator

Shalom,

Yahushua tells us exactly how to pray

Matthew 6:9-13

There is really no need to use any name at all. We can say abba/father in any language we can pronounce it in.

How many times do you say a persons name when having a conversation with them? I would expect in most cases none. The exception being to first get the persons attention which isn't necessary in prayer since our father is listening already. It would be annoying for a person or my children talking to me to repeatedly say dad or my name during normal conversation. And is not that the type of relationship we have with the Father?

The most normal place to use names of any kind is when people are talking and speaking about an outside person/name; such as 2 people discussing Yahweh etc...

Sator
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#18 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2008 7:38:48 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Sator wrote:
Shalom,

Yahushua tells us exactly how to pray

Matthew 6:9-13

There is really no need to use any name at all. We can say abba/father in any language we can pronounce it in.

How many times do you say a persons name when having a conversation with them? I would expect in most cases none. The exception being to first get the persons attention which isn't necessary in prayer since our father is listening already. It would be annoying for a person or my children talking to me to repeatedly say dad or my name during normal conversation. And is not that the type of relationship we have with the Father?

The most normal place to use names of any kind is when people are talking and speaking about an outside person/name; such as 2 people discussing Yahweh etc...

Sator

yea I agree, I mean I find people who I talk to, who constantly say my name when speaking to me... kinda creepy...
Offline gammafighter  
#19 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2008 8:31:42 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Quote:
How many times do you say a persons name when having a conversation with them? I would expect in most cases none.

Ah, but how many times in a conversation do you say "I love you" not just out of habit, but really meaning it? If i were having a really touching conversation with my mom, i might say "Mom, I love you." or if I were contemplating suicide or in another desperate situation, i might say "Chris... you gotta help me out." Prayer usually has a level of intimacy to it that you don't get with most humans simply because we have a deeper relationship with Yahweh than with most humans (although ideally it would probably be "all humans"). Haha, yes it can be creepy if people who are practically strangers call you by your name constantly, but what about a lover? Or what about your child calling you "daddy" or "mommy" for the first time? do you ever get tired THAT? I don't think I would.

I think it's totally appropriate to call Yahweh by His name in prayer as well, and that it's just as appropriate to call Him "Daddy".

Don't forget:

Quote:
Acts 2:21 quoting Joel 2:32

21And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.'
Note: I don't know if this is "lord Jesus" or "LORD Yahweh".
I remember reading that calling on the name of Yahweh and Yahushua was common back in the time of Acts. I can't find it now, but I also remember reading that those who persecuted the Ekklesia would listen for people calling out one of the names. The teaching was that using Yahweh's and Yahushua's names should be normal part of our prayer. We already tend to "cry out" when we are in despair, but we don't need to wait until then to call out their names.
Offline kp  
#20 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2008 9:36:59 AM(UTC)
kp

The Joel quote in acts reads "YHWH" in the original OC text, gamma. As far as using the name Yahweh or Yahshua in our prayers, sugarman, can you think of a legitimate reason not to? The Latins and Greeks didn't have the alphabet for it, but we do. That kind of settles it for me.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#21 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2008 9:54:51 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

gammafighter wrote:

Or what about your child calling you "daddy" or "mommy" for the first time? do you ever get tired THAT? I don't think I would.

the first time no... but when they go on and on and on and on and on.... *sigh* lol :)
Offline Yada  
#22 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2008 11:00:41 PM(UTC)
Yada

I found this online. It confirms all of the deceptions that Mormonism puts forward in the video link I posted earlier. It's a short tract called, "The Visitors."
Offline Yada  
#23 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2008 3:12:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following story appeared on CNN: "FLDS became more restrictive, secretive and threatening"

It tells the story of woman who was finally able to escape from the FLDS with her 8 children. I found the ending particularly touching:

Quote:
On our first night of freedom, Merrilee, my five year-old, had her first bubble bath. She had been given a nightgown to wear and panties with rosettes. When she saw me she pulled up her nightgown and squealed, “See the roses!!!!” She was elated and discovering the joys of being a little girl for the first time in her life.

God damn religion.
Offline bitnet  
#24 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2008 4:29:44 AM(UTC)
bitnet

The current case in the USA concerning the humongous Mormon family revealed that over 400 children were involved! What an incredibly disgustipatin' phenomenon in this day and age in such a developed country! As shalom82 would say, "Shiloh come quickly!"
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.