logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2007 5:30:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

This is a reprint and compilation of a recent e-mail exchange with Yada. The name of the sender has been removed.

-Yada

The original e-mail from "R":

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:38 PM
To: email@YadaYahweh.com
Subject: Why don't you say who you are?

Funny that you write so many articles and don't include your name.

No one knows the hour or the day in which the Lord will appear and to try to determine that day falls into the category of occultism and mysticism.

The bible warns against such practices. I urge you to be careful.

In His Service,

"R"

Yada's response:

"R",

Why is it “funny” to you that I would “write so many articles (actually volumes of chapters)” regarding what Yahweh revealed without “including my name?” Yada Yahweh means “to know Yahweh,” not Yada. I’m irrelevant, as are the religious and political opinions of all men and women.

But speaking of names, why is it not important to you that Yahweh’s name was removed from the Word 7,000 times? You claim to be “In His Service” and yet you don’t use His name. In fact you call Him “Lord” which is Ba’al’s title—the sungod incarnation of Satan. While my name isn’t important, Yahweh’s is important.

Christians erroneously believe that “know one knows the hour” because they don’t understand the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. They don’t know that Yahweh gave us a detailed timeline and blueprint of when every important aspect of His plan of salvation would be fulfilled. Worse, Christians have substituted God’s timeline (of which the seven Miqra serve as the foundation) with the Babylonian occultist celebrations of Lent, Easter, and Christmas. It’s no wonder they don’t know.

Christians like you rely on a single conversation, as if all of the rest of Scripture didn’t even exist. They don’t know what question Yahushua answered in the Olivet discourse, or that His response was based upon a citation of ZakarYah in Hebrew, spoken into Aramaic, and translated into Greek. They don’t know that we don’t have a single text of the Greek translation of the Aramaic translation of the Hebrew recital of this passage written prior to Constantine’s corruptions of Scripture, or that fourth and fifth century MSS are substantially divergent from those recovered from the first, second, or third century. And they don’t know the history of the Textus Receptus or how poorly it was compiled. Many have been deluded into believing that their English bible (the name of a pagan sun goddess) translation is inerrant.

I cover the specific “no one knows” topic in great detail in many YY chapters, but most specifically in “Erchomai” and “Kippurym.” Since this is important to you, you would do yourself a service to read them.

There is no linkage between understanding what Yahweh predicted with the “occult and mysticism.” There is, however, a direct connection between the religion of Christianity, especially as it was conceived and advanced within Catholicism, and the Whore of Babylon, the actual basis of occultism and mysticism. It is why Yahweh calls the Catholic Church “the seat of Satan,” “Jezebelian (married to Lord Ba’al),” and “dead.” It is why He refers to the protestant churches in today’s democracies as “vomit.” Not knowing Yahweh, today’s Christians will indeed miss the Taruw’ah harvest, but not the Tribulation. And only a few of those who survive this horrible time (2026-2033) will come to yada Yahweh before His Yowm Kippurym return. As a result, they will not participate in Sukah, or the Millennial Sabbath it represents.

Hopefully, you will stop errantly communicating warnings to others while claiming to be “in His service” Hopefully, you will read Yada Yahweh so that you can be among the few who know His name, use His name, proclaim His name, and are called by His name: Yahuwdym—related to Yah. And in knowing Yah, you too will come to understand His precise timeline and plan.

In your letter, without justification, you said that I was indulging in “occultism and mysticism” "R". But based upon your terminology and conclusions you appear to be one of many Christians who needs to come out of Babylon. If you aren’t already too corrupted by religion, by the teachings of man, then the good news is you have found a place to begin the journey home. Hopefully, you’ll make it.

In Yahweh’s name,

Yada

Edited by user Sunday, August 5, 2007 3:26:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Devildog  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2007 5:08:46 AM(UTC)
Devildog

This exchange serves to prove to us that only truth can defeat deception. When when come to know Him and His truth, we can pluck out that splinter from our brothers' eye(and all within ear-shot). Yada also demenstrated that with potential family members we should always do this with teaching , instruction and understanding-Didache
I hadn't seen this exchange before, so thanks for posting it, Yada.