logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#51 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:28:50 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Swalchysaurus!
Offline bitnet  
#52 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2008 4:00:43 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Swalchysaurus indeed! Now how many pastors and priests search the Scriptures at this level? Not enough. But remember, it really is not about how much you know but what you do with what you understand. Here the well runs deep and we are indeed blessed, and I hope that more of us really try to follow His Ways as we read and learn. I'm still coming to grips with the "Love each other as I have loved you" part for it is by this that we shall also be known to be His flock. It's just so hard when there are so few of us around... So who will accept those VVIP tickets for Taruwah? Few know about it, even fewer want it. I just wanna make sure that I stay in the right queue with the others here and perhaps find more people to join the queue, starting with family and friends. Sure beats those queues for the Gen 2 iPhone...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Antoll  
#53 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2008 9:36:23 PM(UTC)
Antoll

APOCALYPSE - The Great Lie

*Video Links Removed*

Edited by moderator Sunday, December 7, 2008 11:37:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: All links to videos removed. We dont deal in fiction here thanks.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#54 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2008 11:35:09 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
LOL, it must be funny video time.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Bubsy  
#55 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 7:34:20 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Ruchamah wrote:
My point is this Jim: None of the above-mentioned saints actually LEFT this WORLD WE CALL EARTH: they were all saved IN THE MIDST of the tribulation.
Now, If u have a pattern to show me in Scripture where people are taken to *heaven* so as to avoid tribulation, then we will get down to an interesting discussion!
Ruch

In Revelation, in the letter to the Philadelphia assembly, Yahowsha tells that assembly, because "you have carefully attended to and observed My Word, and have not denied or disregarded My proper and personal name, indeed I also will watch over you and carefully attend to you, keeping you out of the hour of tribulation which shall come upon the whole of the inhabitants of the world…" That sounds like being out of this world to me! If Yahowah were to try to protect us THROUGH the tribulation instead, where would we be for protection? Antarctica? BRRRRR!!! Israel is going to be hotly contested. The U.S., Russia, and western Europe are probably going to be nuked. Any island nation is likely to be submerged on Friday the 13th of April 2029 (talk about an unlucky day!) when the Apophis asteroid hits. Not to mention that would mean Yahowah subjecting his family to the first three trumpet JUDGMENTS. I think it's going to be "That's it. I'm outta here. You can't make me…" with regard to living on Earth past Yom Teruah, 2026.

I did catch up to Yada's podcasts for April, and his translation of Yashayahu 17 & 18. From those podcasts, it sounds like a future U.S. president similar to Obama forces Israel back inside its pre-1967 borders, prompting Yahowah to do the equivalent of yelling "God damn it!!! (And I will, too!) This is the last straw! [breathe and count to ten a couple times, then say] "All right, my family, Earth is no longer a suitable neighborhood for you to hang around in, and I love you too much to let you suffer any of what these satanic fools are about to cause. Time to come home." Perhaps the less-than-voluntary stuffing of Israel back inside its pre-1967 borders is the "covenant with many" that the Antichrist CONFIRMS with many. As I recall, in Future History, Ken mentioned the words to describe that covenant implied something crammed down the throats of the affected parties contrary to their will, much like Obamacare was crammed down the throats of the American citizenry. I remember Yada saying on the podcasts that the indefensible borders apparently prompts large waves of Islamic terrorists to flood into Israel, but I also remember Future History mentioning apparently an all-Islamic military invasion as well, coming from the north and east (like Iran), on which Yahowah rains down fire and brimstone to annihilate the Muslims. That sounds a bit different from "suddenly blowing them out". Maybe it's a terrorist invasion, then after Yahowah blows them out, the Muslims don't take the hint, and try a conventional military invasion next, and Yahowah has to respond more strongly still. That scenario would allow the Yom Teruah harvest to occur in 2026, with a gap of just a few months. With the "covenant with many" already having its terms set, it would seem to be a small matter to "confirm" it in the United Nations on Saturday November 14, 2026 (or in New York time, the afternoon of Friday the 13th).
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Sarah  
#56 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 10:18:34 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hmmm, I just noticed that the visible New Moon of the 7th Month would probably land on Friday, September 26th this year . . . that would make the Feast of Trumpets land on a natural Sabbath . . .
Offline Bubsy  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:11:31 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sarah Go to Quoted Post
Hmmm, I just noticed that the visible New Moon of the 7th Month would probably land on Friday, September 26th this year . . . that would make the Feast of Trumpets land on a natural Sabbath . . .

Looks like the table under Invitations in Yada Yah indicates the new moon for Teruah should occur at sunset on Wednesday September 24, putting Yom Teruah occupying Thursday the 25th until sundown, and Yom Kippurym on a natural Sabbath, Friday, 10/3/14 sundown to sundown on Oct. 4. (And per the Farmer's Almanac, full moon on October 8.)
I think I can safely say that if Yom Teruah 2025 comes and goes without the ultimate fulfillment having taken place, then all of us here will all know for about a year in advance exactly, the month, day, and year it will be fulfilled.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.