logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Daniel 2011  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 9, 2008 10:53:23 AM(UTC)
Daniel 2011
Joined: 10/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5
Man
Location: Staten Island NY USA

Topic I'm Referring to... <--- click that link

I found the link above when I did a Google search for "May 21, 2011" and I'm so glad to see all that Yada Yahweh Forum is.

I wish there were more and more forums/websites/vans driving around with the domain posted in big block letters, vans driving around with the frequency of the local radio station which EI was listening to and commented about. I wish I was here when he posted this originally back in 07.

Family Radio since 2002.

I find it to be totally, totally the TRUE GOSPEL, and it is being broadcast around the entire world via Family Stations Inc.

My name is Dan Hall. I live and work here in Staten Island NY, NYC area... and I listen to WFME on 94.7 FM which covers a great deal of the NYC Tri-State Area. I know when I go to visit my son's grandparents in CT the signal doesn't drop off until Danbury CT. So it's a strong signal; there are stations all over the USA, it's really an awesome use of YAHWEH provision to (now in our day) be able to allow us to "warn the nations."

The main text describing what EI was talking about (and which he wondered "what this guy is reading" [which is the KJV Bible, the best our language has to offer us here in English]) is called:

We Are Almost There

Newer than that even is another short text called:

To God be the Glory

There are tremendous audio BIBLE STUDIES at this site.

I'd recommend it to everyone... for SURE.

I'm studying both of these booklets (the titles I just gave here) which FR will ship FREE of charge (even postage is free), by calling number removed

I'd love to carry on dialog about this here. I don't go online as often as I used to, but will try to keep in touch.

I'll read more and more about what Yada Yahweh is all about too. ;-)

Yours,

Dan
number removed (to protect you :) - the whole world can read this!)

Edited by moderator Monday, November 10, 2008 12:45:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Links removed to keep within forum guidelines.

Link removed
My Personal Site
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2008 12:42:55 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Joined: 7/4/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,470
Man
Location: England

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Daniel 2011 wrote:
Topic I'm Referring to... <--- click that link

I found the link above when I did a Google search for "May 21, 2011" and I'm so glad to see all that Yada Yahweh Forum is.

I wish there were more and more forums/websites/vans driving around with the domain posted in big block letters, vans driving around with the frequency of the local radio station which EI was listening to and commented about. I wish I was here when he posted this originally back in 07.


Welcome!

Daniel 2011 wrote:

I've been listening to Family Radio since 2002.


From what we have read they seem like another christian organisation that unfortunatly promotes half truths and lies. Its nice that they offer Greek and Hebrew courses, but unfortunate that they dont seem to be able to use the tools that they are supposedly equiping people with.

Daniel 2011 wrote:

I find it to be totally, totally the TRUE GOSPEL, and it is being broadcast around the entire world via Family Stations Inc.


Unfortunatly it is at the least only a fraction of the "gospel" or what that word is supposed to mean, good news...


Daniel 2011 wrote:

My name is Dan Hall. I live and work here in Staten Island NY, NYC area... and I listen to WFME on 94.7 FM which covers a great deal of the NYC Tri-State Area. I know when I go to visit my son's grandparents in CT the signal doesn't drop off until Danbury CT. So it's a strong signal; there are stations all over the USA, it's really an awesome use of YAHWEH provision to (now in our day) be able to allow us to "warn the nations."


Its great you are here! Welcome to the forums, im sure you will find a lot of stuff here that might interest you!

Daniel 2011 wrote:

The main text describing what EI was talking about (and which he wondered "what this guy is reading" [which is the KJV Bible, the best our language has to offer us here in English]) is called:

We Are Almost There

Newer than that even is another short text called:

To God be the Glory

There are tremendous audio BIBLE STUDIES at this site.

I'd recommend it to everyone... for SURE.


Looking at this information, its very close and going in the right direction, but unfortunatly it seems like the writer has gotten stuck. They has decided that they are were right, probably half way through their study and have dangerously stopped learning and started preaching.

Daniel 2011 wrote:

I'm studying both of these booklets (the titles I just gave here) which FR will ship FREE of charge (even postage is free), by calling number removed

I'd love to carry on dialog about this here. I don't go online as often as I used to, but will try to keep in touch.

I'll read more and more about what Yada Yahweh is all about too. ;-)


I would turn your attention away from those booklets - or atleast read them in an open mind without thinking that they are, as they think they are, on the money... Its nice to see people starting to think, but its dangerous when they stop.

Personally I think you would get a lot more out of Yada Yahweh, Future History and The Owners Manual - although you might want to put down the KJV, as you might be distressed to discover how it is one of the main factors scriptual truth distuction on the planet.

I do hope you stay around Dan, and that you read the sites afiliated with this forum.

Welcome again

- Rob.

ps. I shall remove the links to the documents, as they promote a false teaching which is against forum rules.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Daniel 2011  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2008 5:09:21 PM(UTC)
Daniel 2011
Joined: 10/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5
Man
Location: Staten Island NY USA

Thanks for the feedback Rob.

I have been reading and listening to various parts of YY and getting a better understanding of the understandings brought forth here. I do keep my mind open. I seek to understand the Scriptures. I like learning the proper name spellings and pronounciations of our Creator here very much. I'm in the process of working on improving my memory skills.

I'd noticed 2033 mentioned Genesis and there are parts I heard/read in Last Days and Future History which somewhat correspond with what I've learned at FR. The +- 10% or 20% or so... that I've seen here gives me thoughts that seem to me to put the 2011 date of the Rapture in the range of some of what I heard in the 6+1 creation days as well as the 2 BCE year of Christ's birth (7 BCE is what FR points to) and the 2033 date for the end of the world (was that how that was meant here???).

I'll read on here more and more as time allows Yahweh willing. ;-)

Dan
Link removed
My Personal Site
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:17:41 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Joined: 7/4/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,470
Man
Location: England

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Dan,

Im glad to see you post again! Sorry my first post to you probably seemed a little, off.

If you are interested in dates, click this link to see an idea about what Ken (writer of FH and TOM) thinks about them http://futurehistory.yadayahweh..._Appendix_Chart.Prophecy

I think Yada and Ken do agree on dates, maybe some are different, but they do think that 2033 is will be the fulfilment of the day of attonment - or the 2nd comming as christians like to put it. Best you have a read through :)

Unlike most other places that give you dates - Ken and Yada are willing to be proved wrong, so any information you can bring that you might have picked up or something that after seeing what evidence they present doesnt add up, please feel free to poke holes! They have drawn their conclutions from the whole of scripture, so its quite hard to find something they havent thought of.

I think you will find both Ken and Yada have a very realistic "im just a man" approach to their studys, so are happy to explain or have anything tested.

Keep reading dude :) good to have you on board!

- Rob
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Daniel 2011  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:07:17 PM(UTC)
Daniel 2011
Joined: 10/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 5
Man
Location: Staten Island NY USA

Thanks Rob,

Time is so fleeting. I have read and listened to a good deal of what is presented here in YY. There is much that links to what I've learned on FR. I am no super expert on Scriptures. I enjoy the proper name of our Father and Savior being focused on here so very, very much.

The Holy Spirit as our spiritual mother is something very, very new to previous understandings I've had. I'm not sure yet if I can fully grasp or accept that.

The link you left was not able to get me to where you were sending me. I'd like to see the graph you mentioned concerning the dates broken down in the timeline.

There's so, so much to cover. There's a lot of what I've read/listened to here that does "jive" with what I've learned at FR.

I wish the authors here and the author at FR would hook-up, examine one another's understandings.

I see the Hebrew and Greek focused on here as a wonderful learning tool.

I see the 50+ years of studying the scriptures by the author over at FR as a wonderful learning shared.

FR has a communications network that is so, so huge... I wish YY were able to present its teachings there.

I think the main servant at FR would be interested in hearing about the proper names of our Creator/Savior always being used verses the man-made (made-up) names that have surplanted them all too much everywhere and most everywhere.

Monday through Friday there is an "Open Forum" on FR where we can call in and ask biblically oriented questions and discuss the same. This goes out into all the world via radio, television, internet 24/7. It would be so good to focus on the proper names being heard by multitudes of millions of people.

I'd like to focus on finding the verses in Scripture that call on us to use His name always. I know that is in Scripture, right?

Perhaps this is one way during these last days His name will be magnified.

I'll try to continue to read and study YY more. As I go through I'll be more attentive to jotting down the points I see that are in agreement with what I'm learning at FR. I'll also try to point out those items that are in conflict.

One thing I feel I must convey is that from what I've learned at FR the day Noah entered the ark was in the year 4990 BCE. In 2 Peter there is the admonition that the beloved should not be ignorant of one thing... 7000 years it is saying, is the time between the flood and the fire. I'll try to convey that better next time I have a few minutes online again here.

I do believe I am saved. I hope and pray that I am.

Dan
Link removed
My Personal Site
Offline Matthew  
#6 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 5:40:51 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Daniel, try this link, http://www.futuretruth.n..._Appendix_Chart.Prophecy on the Future History site. [edit: oops, just realised Rob already posted the same link]

Daniel 2011 wrote:
I think the main servant at FR would be interested in hearing about the proper names of our Creator/Savior always being used verses the man-made (made-up) names that have surplanted them all too much everywhere and most everywhere.

All I can say is good luck! Some people are open and willing to receive but many Christians aren't. But nevertheless, we with the information should inform people of the Names. Gently nudge em!

Daniel 2011 wrote:
I'd like to focus on finding the verses in Scripture that call on us to use His name always. I know that is in Scripture, right?

Too many to mention. Here is a post by KP telling us the Name of Yahushua in the Old Testament., http://www.yadanews.com/...s-Yahshua.aspx#post8702. I think it's a great place to start concerning why we should use Yahushua and not Jesus.

Daniel 2011 wrote:
One thing I feel I must convey is that from what I've learned at FR the day Noah entered the ark was in the year 4990 BCE. In 2 Peter there is the admonition that the beloved should not be ignorant of one thing... 7000 years it is saying, is the time between the flood and the fire. I'll try to convey that better next time I have a few minutes online again here.

KP puts it at 2967 BCE (according to the chronology in FH - the link I posted earlier) and Yada puts it as 2968 BCE. Note: I've informed KP of the minor discrepancy of the one year difference, let's wait and see why, probably a typo or miscalculation because the Gregorian calendar that has no year 0.

That date of almost 7000 years ago is a discovery by some archaeologists who reckon the Mediterranean Sea flooded the regions around Turkey when its banks burst when glaciers melted somewhere in Europe. However, the Burckle Crater (caused by an asteroid strike of Madagascar) is recorded to almost 5000 years ago, which fits better with the reasons causing Noah's Flood.

Edit: Here's kp's response to the date difference:

Quote:
Yada is correct (I think). I didn't compensate for the fact that there is no year "0"---we jump directly from 1 BC to 1 AD. But the principle remains intact: there are (or will be) significant milestone events spaced at precise thousand-year intervals from the fall of Adam to the end of the Millennial reign of Yahshua, meshing the II Peter 3:8 formula (one day is as a thousand years, and vice versa) with the unfolding plan of Yahweh's redemption. (Remember, of course, that Yahweh's year begins in the spring, while ours is in the dead of winter, so there is actually a bit of an overlap. That is, the Hebrew year dates don't begin and end in sync with the Gregorian, so I'm not quite as "wrong" as I look).
The most significant milestones (to my mind) are placed at two thousand year intervals: the fall of Adam into sin; the almost-sacrifice of Isaac on Mt. Moriah; the "main event," the sacrifice of Yahshua (also on Moriah); and the final advent of the Messiah, beginning His Millennial reign. All of these things are spaced 40 jubilees (2,000 years) apart from each other. Since the Jubilee is the ultimate picture of God's grace, and 40 is the number of trial and testing, I find the number poetic, if not outright prophetic. And I'm not alone. The rabbis of the second temple period looked at Yahweh's unfolding chronology and numerology and declared that man's tenure would last seven thousand years: two thousand of chaos, two thousand of Law, two thousand of Messiah (note that we're almost at the end of what they thought would comprise the "messianic age"---now that's poetic), and a final millinnium of perfection.

...Like I said, it's the principle that's important, not the math...

Edited by user Monday, November 17, 2008 8:57:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.