logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Walt  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:30:11 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

First off, I like very very much what I've seen at Yada Yahweh - THANK YOU.

I've listened to the 1st chapter of Salvation and Genesis.

My question is, do you plan to put out the rest of these books in audio format?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:06:53 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Walt wrote:
First off, I like very very much what I've seen at Yada Yahweh - THANK YOU.

I've listened to the 1st chapter of Salvation and Genesis.

My question is, do you plan to put out the rest of these books in audio format?

you will find alot of the pages are already in audio format, but because YY is still in the process of being completed the actual writing is taking priority at the moment. Im sure the rest of the chapters that are not in an audio format will be soon. :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:39:05 AM(UTC)
kp

There are going to be logistical problems to finishing the audio for YY---namely, Yada and I (who read the scripture bits in the chapters that are now available) now live 3,000 miles apart. I was able to finish the audio for Future History by recruiting a friend to take over the "2nd voice" job, and we're now six chapters deep into The Owner's Manual audio. There's a lot of give and take, interaction, and so forth involved in recording these things. I'm not sure it could be done "long distance." Perhaps Yada can find another VO guy out there in California.

kp
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:33:05 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I asked Yada this question a month ago, this is his reply:

Quote:
As soon as I finish the editing of YY I'll re-establish my recording studio and finish the book.

So, it will be a while still.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 1:20:18 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp wrote:
There are going to be logistical problems to finishing the audio for YY---namely, Yada and I (who read the scripture bits in the chapters that are now available) now live 3,000 miles apart. I was able to finish the audio for Future History by recruiting a friend to take over the "2nd voice" job, and we're now six chapters deep into The Owner's Manual audio. There's a lot of give and take, interaction, and so forth involved in recording these things. I'm not sure it could be done "long distance." Perhaps Yada can find another VO guy out there in California.

kp

I thought everyone in the US had a helicopter, isnt it in the constitution or something? ;)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Theophilus  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 8:39:12 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
I thought everyone in the US had a helicopter, isnt it in the constitution or something? ;)

"Endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights including Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness"

-oh wait, that's the Declaration of Independence.

I think Yada mentioned in the Company of Good and Evil his being a rated pilot. I'm not sure if that was fixed wing or rotary wing rating.
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 11:17:10 AM(UTC)
kp

Of course we all have helicopters, Robski. Just can't afford the gas. :-)

Actually Yada is a fine pilot, with decades of experience---instrument rated. That means he's allowed to land a fixed wing aircraft in pea soup fog when you can't see your hand in front of your face, I think. His "rating" doesn't make the experience any more fun for his passengers, you understand. He just sold his Pilatus turboprop (the airplane was one of the "characters" in Tea With Terrorists) but I think he's buying another ride.

kp