logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiynaYahu  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 11:16:12 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Love, and friendship from YAHUWEH god,

I was reading through chapter 2 of Yada Yahweh: Pesach Outcalling, and had a question about this statement.
Quote:
To calculate this date we must multiply 483 (49 + 434) years by the 360 days in Yahuweh’s prophetic calendar.

And, my question is this: What about the intercalary month? Doesn't it come into play here?

Your loving brother,
Mike
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 2:45:19 PM(UTC)
kp

No, it doesn't, but the reason is pretty esoteric. We're talking about Daniel's "seventy sevens" prophecy. If Yahweh had called these time periods "years," we might have had an issue, but He never did. He called them "times," and called seven of them "a seven" or a "week," but He never specifically called this 360-day long period of time a "year." So all we have to do is multiply out the number of "times" by the length of a "time" and we get 173,880 days (from Nisan 1, 444 BC). Reverse engineering this, of course, we get the confirmation. When I did the math, it came out to Palm Monday, March 28, 33 AD---four days before Passover that year. It was Nisan 10, the day the Passover Lamb was to be brought into the Jewish households---and so He was.

kp
Offline BiynaYahu  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:29:53 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

kp wrote:
No, it doesn't, but the reason is pretty esoteric. We're talking about Daniel's "seventy sevens" prophecy. If Yahweh had called these time periods "years," we might have had an issue, but He never did. He called them "times," and called seven of them "a seven" or a "week," but He never specifically called this 360-day long period of time a "year." So all we have to do is multiply out the number of "times" by the length of a "time" and we get 173,880 days (from Nisan 1, 444 BC). Reverse engineering this, of course, we get the confirmation. When I did the math, it came out to Palm Monday, March 28, 33 AD---four days before Passover that year. It was Nisan 10, the day the Passover Lamb was to be brought into the Jewish households---and so He was.

kp

Thank you brother for your hasty reply. It really wasn't a challenge I mean the fact that it does work out as you say is the evidence itself. I mean what would be the odds of that one being a coincidence. And I guess I wasn't thinking. He did not say 49 years, and 434 years he said weeks of times and therefore wasn't talking about a specific duration of years but and adding of the lengths of a normal year. I wish that there was someone out there with the resources necessary to translate the Old Covenant Scriptures by the consonants, ignoring the vowel pointings, and provide all the necessary proofs, and materials. So, we can know that it was done in truth, and love. Not for self-gain or esteem above others. No offence to our brother Steven Walch, for he does what he can, and what god chose him for. But it seems of the utmost importance to have the Hebrew scriptures at our disposal. It was actually Swalchy's translation of Ephesians which made me want this so badly. I was just wondering what everyone's opinion of the ISR Scriptures traslation of the Old Covenant. Is it enough for me to get a full understanding? It gets scary in this day and age. You never know who to trust. And most of the time I feel as though I don't even trust YAHUWEH our dad the way I should. I pray that our dad in his great power, knowledge, and wisdom will grant us all a double portion of his cleansing spirit, and provide us all with a full knowledge of his word. So, we can know his ben, his foundation, his annointed implement, our protector, YAHUshua completely. Amein.

Your loving brother,
Mike
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.