logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 11:29:10 AM(UTC)
Yada

This was sent to our webmaster and thought I would post it here as well:

Quote:
Since Yowm Kippurym begins today at sunset I finished the "what should you do" part of the chapter. It is attached. The ending is significantly different than what you were sent yesterday because I brought all of the Leviticus passage together devoid of commentary. Let's post this.

I'll make more progress today with the prophetic part of the chapter, but it's not as timely as the first part. Then we have to turn our attention to Sukah, as it is just five days away.

Yada

Quote:
I was just cc'd on this message to our webmaster and wanted to post it here as well with the latest version of the document:

Subject: Kippurym has arrived

The sun has set in California. I made it to page 49 in the edits. Please post this on the YY site and in the forum.

Happy Mother's Day!

Yada

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2008 9:35:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
AB 07 Kippurym – Reconciliations.doc (315kb) downloaded 32 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:09:59 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
excelent!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2008 12:19:19 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Thanks a bunch! Has it been edited from the previous PDF version on the YY site I downloaded in December last year? Anyway I'll read it again.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2008 3:43:21 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
bitnet wrote:
Has it been edited from the previous PDF version on the YY site I downloaded in December last year?

It seems like it has, I read about a quarter of it yesterday, will finish the rest today, it is different in some places, I think it's better than the original. I'll be printing it out this morning as well. I've found a few typos, well two so far, which I'll paste after reading.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2008 3:00:48 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm not sure who to forward typos to but here are the typos that I found. Please correct me if I'm wrong:

1) It is why Yahshua said that blaspheme (should be blasphemy) against (belittling and speaking ill of) the Spirit is the only unforgivable sin.

2) With that in mind, I think that there may (requires the extra word word be) more to the symbolism of this spring.

3) The only survivors left on earth will be Yahuwdym, Therefore (should either be fullstop before or therefore with a small T), the only source for deadly doctrines will be those born during mankind’s seventh millennia.

4) Therefore, we can reasonably deduce that the “one, exclusive, unique, and certain day which is know (should be known) relationally, being personally revealed and distinguished by Yahweh” is Yowm Kippurym in 2033—year 6000 on Yah’s timepiece.

5) Jews has (should be have or had depending on the tense Yada want's to use) substituted the Babylonian Rosh Hashanah (Head of the Year) for Yahweh’s Taruw’ah (Shout for Joy and Signal a Warning).

Now here are my questions:

1) Would God of sustained Adam's earthly flesh for eternity if he did not sin? Was Adam immortal in a sense before he sinned?

2) At His coming Yahuweh (Yahuweh) comes in fullness and those who come against Jerusalem will rot away? Will all mankind on earth who do not have His Spirit rot away at His Coming? What will happen between the Day and the start of Tabernacles, that 5 day period? My concern is about the separation of the sheep and the goats, if all mankind (without His Spirit) rot away then there is no need for a separation, unless of course His Coming will be the separation of the sheep and the goats.

I really enjoyed the chapter by Yada, and I also read KP's Day of Atonement section in the new TOM, I didn't find any typos and also felt it was a perfect read for the Kippurym feast. Thanks guys!