logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:19:10 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I ran across this a couple of weeks ago. Looks fascinating. Research/Movie team has redefined the archeological account of the exodus using some of Ron Wyatt's research and much more. They believe they have found the true Mt Sinai, the rock that Moses struck, DNA evidence and more. The movie is complete just looking for financing for marketing the release.

Is it just me or are the proofs of the accuracy of Scripture piling up. I don't remember reading that this would happen. Did I miss it?

http://www.exodusconspiracy.com
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:31:24 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

I await with bated breath for the film. Like Schindler's List it is probably going to be banned in Malaysia but the churches shall bring it in and it may be bootlegged by enterprising individuals as well. The story must be told. However, the events that may unfold may not be what many expect. It could be eventually be the basis for the coming AC to justify the existence of Israel... before getting hailed as the pre-eminent world leader for having brought "peace" to the most contentious land in the world and finally declaring himself as the deity who had promised the restoration of Israel.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Kiwifruit  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:34:29 AM(UTC)
Kiwifruit
Man

Hello bitnet

I too await the movie's release. If based upon Ron Wyatt's discoveries, well and good. It is the conclusions that the movie reaches that will be the real litmus test of the accuracy of the movie. As Islam is so completely and purposefully misunderstood by the western democracies, I can only asume that the movie will somehow accomodate Islam and fall for the same lie that allah is the same god as Yahuweh, the Elohiym of Scripture. I have yet to see anyone display the courage of a Yada or Ken Power in openly revealing the pagan nature of Islam.

The voice of him who calls out in the wilderness...
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:08:33 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Not good news on the movie release. 2008 obviously isn't happening and 2009 appears to be just their hope. Funding for release and marketing expenses is the issue. With today's economic and social turmoil it is difficult to see how this funding will materialize. Perhaps we are waiting for Yahweh's timing.

The site does have some new video clips and there is a blog detailing new aspects and inquiries that are being incorporated into the movie. Here is a link to the blog.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14