logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:19:39 AM(UTC)
Yada

After reading YY, I have been struck with how much sun worship has infected the RCC and just how blantant evidence of it is - here are a few photos/videos:

1. I went on-line and found these photos in about 10 minutes. There is also a "batch" of photos entitled, "sun god religion? ...nah" to the right of the page. Also included is a photo of the former Pope kissing the Quran and a photo of a young Benedict in uniform (I heard Yada say that he was a Nazi anti-aircraft gunner and just could not believe it - but sure enough I found this photo).

2. Here is video of St. Peter's Basilica - watch as the camera pans and ends at the main altar.

3. Just another video of St. Peter's Basilica in the morning - this one starts and finishes showing the main altar - can you see the sunburst centered above it?

So sad. How did things get so messed up?

-Yada

Edited by user Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:38:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:56:49 AM(UTC)
Yada

Swalchy - can you tell me more about this please? I thought that according to what I read in YY - "HIS" refers to three Egyptian gods. Can you reconcile this for me with regards to the Catholic assertion that "IHS" are the first 3 letters of Jesus' name in Greek?

Thanks.

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:44:34 AM(UTC)
Yada

Swalchy - you asked about the quote from YY - here it is: Yada Yahweh, Book VI : God Damn Religion, The Church Age, Chapter 4, Jezebel, Exalting Ba'al. The complete chapter can be found here.

Regarding "HIS:"

Quote:
Babylonian priests invented the Missa, or Mass, serving a round, sun-shaped wafer of bread. Wine, the symbol for atoning blood, took a back seat in the Whore's religion just as the disk of bread in a Catholic Mass is served to all while few sip. Satan knows that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. This wafer is still emblazoned with the first letter of the names of the Egyptian Trinity: HIS - Horus, Isis, and Seb - the Mother, the Child, and the Father of the gods.

I hope this helps.

-Yada
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:10:59 AM(UTC)
Yada

If you haven't had a chance yet to read the YY book/chapter I cited, I would encourage you to do so - I included a link in my last post for your convenience.

-Yada
Offline FF  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:31:08 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

You Guys are blowing me away with this truth..

WOW does this need to be told.

Blessings,
FF

PS What a learning experience we are on. Thank you Yahweh!!!
FF
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:35:03 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
nice stuff guys - here is something we found useful to look at, thanks to the Temple of Astral Light :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwrHapcDbhk

They have quite a few videos, depicting their wheel calendar. it seems to be quite a "Free" pagan church, if you know what I mean. lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...