logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiynaYahu  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:27:51 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Grace and shalom everyone,

I was thinking about YAHUWAH's name, and it's relation to hayah asher hayah. Now I've always been confused about this because "I am that I am", or "I am what I am" don't say a lot to me. In fact I don't know what I am that I am means, even, and always wondered why both hayahs are rendered the same word when hayah has multiple similar meanings. Is there a hebrew grammar at work here that forces that, or is it simply an assumption that when YAH uttered that phrase that he meant the same for both hayahs? Could Hayah asher hayah mean I am who exists? Or, is it possible once again that once again the ch sound (chet) and the h sound (hey) have been mixed up? Could it be hayah asher chayah, or the other way round; which ever would produce "I am who sustains life"? Therefore making YAHUWAH "hayah huw' chawah", or "He is breath"? I felt guided in this, but if I'm out of the realms of what is possible in hebrew just shut me down. May YAH our beloved dad reveal unto us all wisdom, and remove all deception from our eyes! Amein.

Your loving brother,
Mike Br.

Edited by user Friday, August 15, 2008 8:42:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 8:50:27 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Grace and shalom,

No, matter how I look at this I still see dad's name coming out YAHUWAH because I like the He exists/He is, or even He is existance. In the case of a "I am what I am", or "I am who exists". Because I see his name as that statement from third person. So, basically I see his saying "Tell the 'I am' has sent you." basically a command to say "YAHUW' (He is) sent me". So even Hayah 'asher hayah becomes in my mind Hayah huw' hayah, and contracts to YAHUWAH. I guess in all of this I forgot to ask my main question. Is there any definitive way to know if YAH's name ends with "-weh", or "-wah"? I pray our dad will, in a very profound way, make his name known through his set-apart spirit. Amein!

Your loving brother,
Mike Browell
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 4:39:17 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

For more information about the Set-Apart name of Yahweh, why it is spelled this way and why the pronunciation is as YAH-oo-way and not otherwise, please refer to this link which will give you all the answers you need and more should you also decide to browse the other pages. Hope this puts you at rest, Mike.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 9:53:29 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Grace and shalom from our dad YAHUWEH,

Well, I have to say that I concede to the greater wisdom of my elder brothers. Thank you Bitnet for this document. May YAHUWEH bless you with great insight and compassion.

Your loving brother,
Mike Br.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:24:38 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Blessings, and wisdom from YAH el-shaddai,

This is a quote from Yada Yahweh; Genesis; Chapter 1: Hayah (Existance):
Quote:
Also be aware that since God told Moshe that His personal name was based upon the verb hayah, meaning “to exist,” it is possible, even probable, that the Creator’s proper designation is pronounced “Yah · uw · ah” rather than “Yah · uw · eh.”

So, would most of you consider this a false statement based upon relevant research and perhaps misleading? I'm just saying this because this is part of the reason I started this thread. I do though see what that document was saying, hence my last post, and now believe the name to be pronounced YAHUWEH. So, I'm really asking if this is something that needs revision. Should I send it to Yada?

Your loving brother,
Mike Br.