logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiynaYahu  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:16:56 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Shalom and grace everyone,

I was going through, or had just started, doing my own amplification using an interlinear online. As I was doing the first verse I realized that I had come to a different conclusion than Yada. I ask our av' YAHUWEH elohiym to enlighten us all in our quest for truth. Amein.

This is what Yada said

Originally Posted by: Genesis Go to Quoted Post
Samayim, Yahuweh’s fifth word to mankind, can describe both “Heaven, the abode of God,” and “the physical heavens, the realm of stars.” Both are relevant to each of the three storylines. Samayim is based upon the Hebrew root meaning “lofty and elevated,” and as such, it speaks of the spiritual realm.

The seventh and final word of God’s first sentence is ‘erets. It’s primary definition describes a “region, realm, land, or territory,” which in this passage could be the material Universe, but neither our Solar System, Earth, Eden, nor Israel because these things wouldn’t come to exist for another ten billion years. ‘Erets can also be rendered “earth, as in “ground and soil,” and thus represents the abode of mortal man.” At the heart of ‘erets is the concept of “dirt,” as in “the minute physical and natural particles of matter” from which men and the universe are made. Therefore in this passage, at this time and in this context, the most obvious way to distinguish between samayim and ‘erets, is to render the samayim “the spiritual abode” and ‘erets “the material realm.”

As I went along I noticed that the word shamayim mean the visible universe on top of it's many definitions, and 'erets mostly speaks of earth and land. So, in my mind I saw "At the beginning, first, best and choice part 'elohiym created, shaped and formed the visible universe and the solid matter." Making the beginning of the next line (although I haven't ampliphied it, yet) "And the solid matter existed formless and empty...". I think this all ties together very nicely, as I believe that the spiritual realm, or the heavens, always existed and in all literalness is being one with YAHUWEH's energy, or being. I always find your insights amazing and wise everyone. So, if anyone has any thoughts I'm waiting anxiously.

Your loving brother,
Mike Browell
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 6:59:16 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Spiritual blessings and ubundant light from YAHUWEH tsadaq,

This is what I have for the first sentence of "In, near, and with, in proximity to, and regarding the account of the beginning of time and the initiation of the process of existance, concerning the first fruits, and the head of the family", Chapter 1:
Quote:
In, near, and with, in proximity to, and regarding the account of the beginning of time and the initiation of the process of existance, concerning the first fruits, and the head of the family 'elohiym accordingly, accompanying, and in association created, and performed a miracle, choosing perfect transformation and renewed birth, conceiving, planning, preparing, and producing the visible universe (exposing the spirtiual realm), and the solid matter.

I pray that our dad YAHUWEH 'elohiym will bless us all with abundant wisdom, and towering humility of heart. I thank you dad that we have this place of fellowship, and discourse. That we can understand you and love you by your word. Amein! I just want your ideas and knowledge of hebrew grammar in order that I may fully understand and comprehend father YAHUWEH, and his intentions for us all. So, if anything I have written is out of context or grammatically impossible. Please, I want your imput.

Your loving brother,
Mike Br.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.