logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 12:34:28 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between IS and Yada:

Quote:
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 4:34 AM, IS wrote:

As with all Scripture presented in Yada Yahweh, please read the bold words first so as to understand the essence of the passage, and then go back and read it a second time with the benefit of the amplified shadings. "But now the Spirit (pneuma - breath of life) expressly communicates and (rhetos - explicitly in these exact words) says (lego - teaches and affirms, reports and reveals, declares and maintains) that (hoti - related to knowing, thinking, perceiving, judging, and understanding) in (en - or within the sphere of the place and time of) the latter (husteros - final and future) times (kairos - fixed period) some (tis - certain influential and important individuals) will excite a revolt which leads to the separation and departure from (apohistemi - will mislead and deceive, withdrawing and falling away from, forsaking) a conviction in the truth, trust and reliance (pistis - assurance of what is real and verifiable) indoctrinating, taking control of minds, and misleading people with words (prosecho - altering the message) in the spirit (pneumasin) of the deceiver, of deceptiveness and error which causes people to be corrupted, and to wander away (planos - to be seduced by an imposter, a false messenger and witness), and even (kai) the teaching, dogmas, doctrines, and mandates (didaskalia) of false gods and demons (daimonion - the manifestations, messengers, and spirits influenced by Satan)." (1 Timothy 4:1)

Hello, Professor. I really wanted to make contact and ask whether the site is PRO-Christian, PRO-Jewish, or ANTI-Islam? I am a bit confused, but your quote above is absolutely correct and I am inspired by your writings on the websites. Thank you for making all this available on the Internet to teach us students.

Shalom

-IS

Yada's response:

Quote:
I.

The site is pro-Yahweh, pro-Torah, Prophets, & Psalms, pro-accuracy, and pro-covenant relationship. The site is anti-religious, as is Yahweh.

I am please that you are finding the amplified translations helpful.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:12:43 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hehe - everyone has to have an agenda
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:16:40 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Yep, and my agenda is exactly like Yada's! And Ken's, and Robski's, and Yada's, and... Messiyah Yahushua's and Abba Yahweh's!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.