logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 4:18:39 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Edwards admits to extramarital affair

(CNN) -- Former U.S. senator and Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards admitted Friday to an extramarital affair. He denied being the father of the woman's child, as had been alleged in tabloid reports.

"In 2006, I made a serious error in judgment and conducted myself in a way that was disloyal to my family and to my core beliefs," he said in a written statement. "I recognized my mistake and I told my wife that I had a liaison with another woman, and I asked for her forgiveness."

In an interview set to air Friday night on ABC's "Nightline," Edwards acknowledged the affair with 42-year-old Rielle Hunter, which began after she was hired to make documentary videos for his campaign, ABC said.

"You cannot beat me up more than I have already beaten up myself. I have been stripped bare and will now work with everything I have to help my family and others who need my help," he added in the statement...

Read on

And, in an article that appeared before news of his affair broke:

Quote:
June 4, 2007

Edwards: 'I sin every single day'
Posted: 07:44 PM ET

WASHINGTON (CNN) — What's the biggest sin former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards has ever committed? It's hard to tell, he told CNN's Soledad O'Brien at a faith and politics forum Tuesday night, because he sins "every single day."

"If I have a day where I haven't sinned multiple times, I would be amazed," Edwards said. He added, "To try to identify one particular sin that's worse or more extreme to the others, the list is too long."

Edwards received applause from the audience when he said he couldn't identify a specific sin that he has committed. But he further explained his response by saying "we all fall short, which is why we have to ask for forgiveness from the Lord."

source
Yada attached the following image(s):
hunter.extra.jpg
edwards.no.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 9:33:34 PM(UTC)
Yada

I also remember this happening during the Edward's campaign:

Quote:
Edwards: Wife's cancer returns, campaign goes on
POSTED: 1259 GMT (2059 HKT), March 23, 2007

• Elizabeth Edwards has cancer in rib
• Presidential candidate accompanied his wife on a doctor's visit Wednesday
• Candidate's wife was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004

CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina (CNN) -- Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards said Thursday his wife's cancer has returned but his bid for the White House will continue.

"The campaign goes on," the former senator from North Carolina said at a news conference, contradicting earlier media reports.

John Edwards said tests this week had shown his wife, Elizabeth, had cancer in a rib on her right side. He said the cancer is treatable but not curable...

Read on
Yada attached the following image(s):
edwards.news.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!