logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2008 1:47:42 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "LN" and Yada:

Quote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:36 PM, "LN" wrote:

What I have read so far says you love God and truth, like myself.
I am in the unlearning the lies of satan process, and God led me to your website.
I agree with learning the correct names of God and am trying to learn them...

Thank you for your website!

God Bless you,

LN

Yada's response:

Quote:
L,

I am pleased that Yahuweh has led you here and that you are coming to know the truth about Him. Disassociating yourself from religious deceptions will be easier if you earnestly strive to replace each counterfeit with the truth.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2008 2:54:37 PM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

Another worthy reply from Yada, even though I have never knowingly met my worthy lord.

The problem comes of course, that as noble and prudent as it is for us to escape the dense and complex system of deception that the world (especially the religious world) clearly is, yet as we trudge the road of the undoing of past deceptions, we really commence our journey with little idea just how many counterfeits there are in that backpack that we have been lugging all over the place for all our natural lives. Conversely, we soon realise that we have only a scratchy concept at best, of how many beliefs in that same backpack are actually safe, valid and sound. To further complicate matters, we have little concept about who it actually is that we can now start listening to for the 'truth', for there is no shortage of smooth talking snake oil promoting folk around who will happily explain that they are the bearer of a backpack containing all the required solutions for all the important of life's questions. So where does a newly determined seeker of truth turn?

There really is but ONE PLACE, once he weighs in the balances all the implications of complex negotiation, such that the above list of dilemas have landed upon his lap, yet it seems the least likely to provide rock solid solution, for it goes by the very same name that seems to have brought him to the place of abounding deception in the first place. The name of this place is simply - TRUST!

Grace and shalom

"So knowledge isn't the main measure, love of Yah and of each other is."

Edited by user Monday, July 28, 2008 2:51:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified