logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2008 2:31:30 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
July 21, 2008
Survey: Most U.S. Jews don’t support Hagee, Christian Zionists
By Nicole Neroulias

NEW YORK -- As Texas megachurch pastor John Hagee convenes his annual Christians United for Israel summit in Washington this week (July 21-24), a new poll shows most U.S. Jews are leery of his support.

source
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yah Tselem  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:37:40 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Maybe that's because he comes across as playing both sides of the fence - telling christians that their "replacement theology" is wrong, then he tells the jews that no one comes to the father without going through JC.. I have noticed that in his sermons he is on the right track as far as certain issues like saying "religion is idolatry - you can wear a cross around your neck and not be saved" (promoting relationship vs religion(to a degree)). I know he's off on many things, but maybe Yahweh is using him to bring (some) people at least a baby step closer to the truth and maybe once they realize that Yahweh wants relationship and not religion, then they will seek His truth and get away from the rituals of religion .. make sense? it worked that way for me since I used to listen to him and others and then my eyes were opened a little and I wanted to seek more truth and then Yahweh brought me to eye openers like "the 2 babylons", "fossilized customs", and eventually FH & YY.