logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Devildog  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:49:02 PM(UTC)
Devildog

Ken told me about this site long ago and was waiting ever since for it to arrive. Halaluyah! I've known Yahuweh for about 6 years now, thanks to the introductions provided by Yada. What a journey! I am blessed in that I was able to invest more of my time than most on this topic and still make ends meet(but cut it close at times LOL). My thirst for knowledge has been insane. I found myself up at night until the wee hours, reading-every night. Sheets of printed paper was no stranger to my floor the next morning when I woke. Every moment I got, I spent it researching, as many of you understand the many areas this study takes you. And still today, my work day consists of an MP3 player, continually looping as many chapters of YY as 1 gig can hold. I have exchanged many e-mails with Yada, as he patiently answered my queries, and he has even provided me with software in my quest for truth. I short, I love Yada for shining a light for me, and illuminating a path which I once thought was impossible. As a result, my entire family is now in His eternal family and I praise Yahuweh for using Yada in this manner for us. Since I have had terrible difficulty finding fellowship outside of His word and Spirit, I and anxious to get to know all of you whom I will one day celebrate with in the presence of Yahuweh.
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:09:56 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Hello and welcome aboard the YY forum DevilDog (or perhaps Semper Fi Marine would be more in order?). I think many if not most all of us can relate to your quest and am both glad that you found this place and look forward to getting to know you better. I for one am still regularly pouring through my YY, TOM, FH printouts, Dead Sea Scroll Bible (Still saving up for Logos) and am most appreciative of both the MP3 files and especially now this means of communicating with each other. While finding an understanding fellowship may remain a challenge it is so wonderful that your family has made the journey with you!
Offline Jeannie  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:41:11 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Welcome Devildog and your family as well not only here but in Yah's family!!! Yep YY has changed our whole family and we are all scrambling like crazy to catch up!!!
Offline Devildog  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:39:11 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Theophilus wrote:
Hello and welcome aboard the YY forum DevilDog (or perhaps Semper Fi Marine would be more in order?).

Very astute of you. Thanks Theophilus and Jeannie for the warm welcome. I am still trying to figure out this forum, as I am having a little difficulty logging on and responding. It doesn't seem to recognize me sometimes. I'm sure that they are just little quirks, and or user error that I will become accustomed with.

I am still "saving for logos as well", Theophilus. Are you aware of "e-sword"? It's free and seems to be the equal of "quickverse "( a relatively costly program). Quickverse deluxe was given to me years ago, but I think I will be installing e-sword to use due to the problems with quickverse. They have many bugs to work out with that program, as far as I can tell. I have e-sword on my lap top and it is problem free. Just a thought.
The amount of info here is stunning, isn't it? I have been reading Yadas(and Ken's) work for nearly 6 years now and still feel as though I am getting behind. It's lunacy! LOL The problem (if you want to call it that) is that I must read each chapter several times. If a person can retain that amount of knowledge the first go around, more power to 'em. I can't. I've read most chapters 3 or 4 times and listened to them perhaps 10 times. I have read TWT, POD, and FH, but could easily have another go at them- Especially FH! I have been dealing w/ Islam for many years now in debate, so I hope to never read another sura. I'm done w/ it. But then, Yada goes and puts out a 700 page Islamic timeline that I must read because it is fascinating as it connects more dots. LOL Good grief. Then I settle down and look back at my progress over the past 6 years and think..... WOW. HaluluYAH indeed.

Next, may I ask you both a question? Good. LOL
Before becoming familiar with Yahuweh's truth, were you "religious", or agnostic? The reason I ask, is because, during the last few years, along my journey, I observed that it is easier for unreligious PPL to accept/tolerate/ or deal with the truth than it is for those who have had "religion" around them their whole lives. Evolutionists act the same way as Muslims or Catholics when the truth confronts them, so it must be a religion. Therefore they must be put in the catagory of "religious". I was just wondering if others have experienced this same thing. I feel that understanding this ultimately will help Yahuweh's helpers understand how to go about spreading His truth better and more efficiently. I am also cognizant that Yahuweh was showing me precisely why He detests religions-all of them.
Offline Jeannie  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:52:45 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Devildog you have been at this four more years than I have!! I've been in "church" most of my adult life but I've never been a hit with the pastors I'm afraid. I had too many questions and they had no answers except we're not Jews. These folks with 15 degrees behind their names, if they are so smart why don't they get this is my question. Frankly Devildog I don't think it makes a difference who your talking to. Everyone has this ready answer!!! I would like it just once if someone said "hey I'll read this and get back to you". People will sit for hours on end watching TV but won't take time to read something that will change their life!!
Offline Devildog  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:58:14 PM(UTC)
Devildog

Thanks for replying to me Jeannie,
Yes, I was lucky enough to know Yada when this all began. He has been answering my questions since TWT LOL. He knows the love I have for him. I may have been at this for 4 more years than you, but I was so excited about my new discovery and this news, I spent a good portion of my time, informing others, and refuting the madness of Islamic minds. I think of it as preparation. For what? I don't know, yet, but I can tell you that I have heard every excuse and apology, religions can muster. It's to the point where I know the answer/excuse/lie before they post it. Knowledge is power-without question. I figure that there must be a reason for it. I find that my disdain for religious leaders is at an all time high. I made my rounds in my local area and addressed every Church leader that would entertain me. I wasn't liked by any of them. Then I realized that they are lost and my focus should be on their victims. I realize this is impossible w/o first exposing the church as the liars they are, so I am working on how to approach that situation, so that the message will be beneficial instead of hostile. I still think it is easier for a person to accept the truth about say, Christmas, if they have not been indoctrinated by religion. PPL simply get bent out of shape, regardless of how it is approached. I mean, how do you tell someone that they have been fed a bag of lies, in a nice way? LOL And not one church leader is willing to discuss the merit of their positions with me infront of their flock(which I would love), for some reason LOL, so I need to expose the flock to the lies that their teachers have told me. I just don't know how to go about it yet. I feel strongly about this because I was kept from knowing about my Father for over 30 years, and the reason for it, can be dropped squarely at the feet of religious leaders. I made the mistake of thinking that the Church represented Yahuweh, so when I viewed the Church as stupid, I errantly viewed God in the same way. I really feel that this is why MANY PPL are agnostic/atheist. When they learn that what they thought all along as being stupid, is viewed the same way by God, they will open up to His truth-I did, and I was the worst. If I can ever figure out how to relay this and draw more PPL to Him rather than repel them, I will do it. Until then, I will let my Father teach and guide me, as His student, until I am ready. You can't worry too much about the willingly blind ones, Jeannie. As sad as it is, wait til you get the one person who will respond appropriately. It makes it all worth while. I have turned many PPL onto YY, but recently, I got a phone call from a client of mine,(yes, I speak of Yahuweh at all times, regardless if it costs me $-and it has) and she was crying, saying how much her life has changed since our talks. I just can't decribe how awesome that feeling is. I even got a Muslim to flee the ignorant and immoral religion of Islam. Sure, I spoke with thousands and 1 is a small percentage, but for those who know the likelyhood of such a move, knows how remarkable it is. Here is what I have learned-It has nothing to do with me(or you). It is solely dependant on whether or not the person is willing. You can stamp Daniel 9 on their forehead, and it will do no good to most. One must be willing. As you know, it takes a considerable commitment, and most aren't willing. Keep learning about Yahuweh, and I assure you that one day you will indeed hear someone say "I'll read this and get back to you". Every past rejection becomes moot at that point. I get sooooo excited for PPL, as I know the journey is indescribable. Without question, it has been the highlight of my life.

It just came to me the feeling I have, and have had for years. It's like reading a really good book. When you are nearing the end, you might get mixed feelings like I do. Part of me wants to hurry up and get to the end to see what happens, and the other part is saying that you never want it to end because it is so enjoyable. I have been in a race to come to know Yahuweh and felt I could never get to the "end" of this complex storyline, but I just realized how fun it has been getting here. Excuse me while I have an epiphany LOL. Perhaps this is the beginning of me settling down and calming the fire that resides in me.
Offline Joan  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 5:32:02 PM(UTC)
Joan

Hello,

Sometimes I am really surprised on my spiritual journey about how random it seems to me while Yahweh carefully orchestrates it. I accidently (?) happened onto this forum at which I hope I will not be dismissed by admitting that Yahweh is my dearest Companion and Love and has been for sometime now. I experience Him perhaps more than other people typically do, perhaps like little Cole in “Sixth Sense” experiences ghosts. But my point here is that upon reading the recap of the wonderful passage of Isaiah about the Messiah, “…unto us a child is born, …a Son is given, etc.” in the intro to this site, I got yet another lesson about Yahweh and things He has been laboring to teach me that have been captured by the more accurate translations Yada is offering. I see the ideas maybe differently than I would have years prior to my experiences of Yahweh. But I see in the more careful translations and respect for the etymology of a word, ideas that again I probably would not have words to accurately explain that which I absorbed as I read that passage. This is very nice for me. It is affirming of the accuracy of my mystical experience, which is so unacceptable an experience today, and I feel a companionship in these things about Yahweh as I read the ideas that I cannot share with other believers, as they are generally members of organized religion. I have been on the road very much less traveled. The One Who has asked that I call Him, intimately, Yahweh, not Lord or Father or Sir, but simply Yahweh, a name often forgotten also to Christians, my tradition, always finds a way to delight me anew. And here He may have done it again.

Joan
Offline Jeannie  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:48:37 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Hello Joan and welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a place to camp out! I'm not much of a mystical person and the only experience that has about done me in is Yada Yahweh. He does keep you on your toes!!
Offline Devildog  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:47:55 AM(UTC)
Devildog

What? You read the end of every book before you begin it? LOL
How do you determine how much of the end to read? That's funny.

Do you guys find this to be true as well: I was thinking that just reading the Scriptures once or twice as PPL who are critical of them usually say, is insufficient. I was just telling my wife last night that as I learn, things I missed the first,second, or third time around(LOL) become clear the next. If one is ignorant of the info being spoken about, they can't understand or discern the message properly. Upon learning about the topic, the verse(s) become more revealing and can also be connected to the other related verses in scripture, tying it all together. I therefore think that only after reading TWT, POD, TOM, FH, and YY, will the scriptures sing from the pages with clarity from start to finish.... Or perhaps I am just dumber than most, but definately one of the two.

PS Before I get scolded, I'd like to acknowledge that I am aware that it is all made posible by the Qodesh Ruach. She is responsible for guiding Yada and Ken, as well as us, through this journey. It's all part of the plan to "increase knowledge". She does her job wonderfully.
Offline FF  
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:51:54 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Hi Joan,

Welcome to YY Forum.

YY really opens up our eyes emotionally, physically and spiritually.

As I read your post I noticed you used these words to express your feelings, emotions and spiritual experience,
Quote:
This is very nice for me. It is affirming of the accuracy of my mystical experience, which is so unacceptable an experience today, and I feel a companionship in these things about Yahweh as I read the ideas that I cannot share with other believers, as they are generally members of organized religion.
Can you explain what you think and feel these words in your statements mean to you, emotionally, physically and spiritually? I have not heard this terminology before.

Sorry to sound so inquisitive about your words, but I want to better understand what you are saying and get to know you and know how you came to find Yahweh and how you started calling out His personal and proper name. As you know there is power in words and especially HIS Name Yahuweh...

Thank you again for joining on this wonderful journey of Yadaing Yahweh.

FF
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:55:28 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Devildog, I have read thru TOM, FH and YY several times and it's like I never read them before!! The Scriptures will never be the same again, once your eyes are opened it's clear as day. I read the first chapter of a book then just pick a place and read the end. Of course I couldn't do that with TOM as he just finished it.hah.aha...That was Yahweh's joke on me!! I don't think I ever started with the first chapter of YY and read thru till the second time. The first time was random. I actually like reading that one that way.
I ditto you PS!!
Offline Joan  
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:37:40 PM(UTC)
Joan

Hi Jeannie and FF,

What warm responses! Thank you. Usually I get very quizzical but polite looks as I speak. If I am not answering to your satisfaction, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Long story made very, very short about 15 years ago or so I began to have I guess what would be called ecstatic experiences once upon a time but today might be called reasons to be deemed certifiable. And maybe you will think I am delusional but so be it. If not, maybe this forum is in fact a place where as Jeannie said, I can camp out.

I am pretty much convinced that the experiences I have are as they are explained to me by an inner connection with the Transcendent Who identified Himself as Yahweh and has worked tirelessly to get me to be so very casual with Him. As He explains to me with kind patience, “Two hearts cannot lay next to each other if One is on a pedestal.” This little bit of break through in our relationship, namely getting me to call Him Yahweh has taken years of labor on His part and a bit of courage on mine. It is a beautiful name and it is a powerful one.

I found some of Yada’s comments affirming in his discussion of Yahweh and His goal of having a very personal relationship with His created. And a personal relationship is what He works toward with me. So IT IS NICE FOR ME to hear this yet again from another source. It helps me to know I am not delusional. But I have learned that I am not delusional in many ways because Yahweh takes care with me to make sure I do understand it is He Who does come to me as naturally I would doubt that in every way I could, given my background in both Catholicism and Western philosophy. THIS IS AFFRIMING OF THE ACCURACY OF MY MYSTICAL EXPERIENCES. If anything describes the work and fun I have had with Yahweh, it is developing a personal relationship with Him. These are a few “for instances, FF, to answer some of your inquiries. That others, like Yada and perhaps some on this forum have a perception of Yahweh as significant and understand it is important to have a relationship with Him gives me a sense of companionship with you because I have learned how wonderful He is and sadly I see that He has been reduced to a hazy, unknowable, unapproachable Figure in Judeo-Christian ideology.

I cannot share my mysticism with the everyman. For the clergy it is threatening. Who is this little person to know ” God” more intimately than I, the authority here? And so many others in organized religion have too much doctrine that will interfere with them being open- minded enough to get to know Yahweh on His terms. Again affirming what I have experienced in ecstatic encounters with Yahweh, as Yada noted, Yahweh can speak pretty much for Himself with a very precise language to whomever He pleases, even me.

How has this life with Yahweh changed me emotionally, physically and spiritually? Well that is perhaps several volumes but He in a nutshell completes me and makes sense of His work and this creation to me and He makes sense of my little life with Him in it. In Him, in His vision, I am not wanting.

How did I find Yahweh? I argue with Him that He found me, like needle in a haystack and that He needs glasses as He is old and has mistaken me for someone else. He retorts patiently that I captured His Heart with my love. The direct catalyst was my willingness to surrender to Him. Feeling somewhat hapless about my life and lost in the endorphins of distance running while ruminating over my problems, I, almost hypnotized, told Him I would do what HE wanted because what I wanted wasn’t working out and at least one of us should be getting what they wanted. In retrospect I think He induced this dreamy state to have me give over my will and give over the reins of my life. In other words in retrospect He orchestrated this journey but I was choosing my actions. He I think He set His cap for me because I loved Him but would never look at His Face or call Him by His Name. Not ever. Over the years He took the life I saw as a failure and showed me how it was so successful because through the adversity I faced I made the choices that led me to Him and He to me. There has to be surrender and then you have to cut Him a lot of slack. I guess this is called having faith. He is not about to yield to your lesser genius. But He is about to take to your dreams to Heart. He walks a fine line doing things His way and pleasing you as He walks through life with you.

There is a physical sense to my ecstatic experience. There are changes in my breathing patterns and I experience a state of being very open to suggestion. There is a sensation of physical pleasure and bliss and security. You are safe in this experience, not terrified as you are getting the more intense thoughts and snapshots of understanding than you can relay or put into words because they are too imprecise or you can only recall these ideas in that special state of mind. These physical changes occur and I do nothing to get them. But at this point in time, after so much interaction, if I have a thought of a thought of Him, there He is present to me in everyway or He comes when He wishes and we have daily routine to connect with each other. We do live together. How He pulled this off beats me. But it impresses on me that Yahweh truly is Master of this universe.

Hope this in some way addresses your questions.

Joan

Offline FF  
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:20:09 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Hi Joan,

You write wonderfully and very clearly. I am please to hear your story and how interesting it is. I was on the doctors table about to die. When Yahushua entered into my life (my choice) and delivered me out of death, crippling physical damage, blindness and brought me into His Glorious Kingdom of Light through His Set_Apart Spirit. And he healed me, saved me and delivered me. WOW what a wonderful Creator of all the heavens and earth and everything in them. And just think he found me and did all that for me just like he found you and is introducing you to some of his family. We call our selves Yahhuwdym... That means Yah's Family...

Thank you for taking time to answer my questions. I find myself asking lots of questions because if I guess I am always wrong. So I find it much more appropriate to ask and listen.

Thank you also for sharing the intimate details of your story and relationship with Yahweh. I have another question... Has Yahweh introduced you to Yahushua his salvation or his Set-Apart Cleansing and Purifying Spirit yet?

We are so pleased Yahuweh directed you to YY Forum.

How much of YY have you read?

I am still reading and listening for my third or fourth time. I seem to be finding more information every time I read or listen to a chapter.

Have you read any of the chapters in the Salvation section yet? I wanted to give you the links, but I am unable to load the YY book right now. You can try tomorrow and see if it is working. These are some of my favorites, of coarse unless you are talking about God Damn Religion... OOPPSS I said it again!!!

FF

PS it is really nice to get to know you.
FF
Offline kp  
#14 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2007 7:42:40 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Joan, and welcome to the forum. You're going to find that most of us who post our thoughts here are more "mentally" driven than emotionally attuned. Speaking for myself, it's just the way we're wired---logical, analytical, scholastically precise. It's what draws us to the epiphanies YY reveals, that and our spiritual commonality in Yahweh. So we (some of us) might tend to forget that the same Creator who made our brains also created our endocrine systems---and He reserves the right to use emotions to draw honest seekers to Himself, as He has with you. Thanks for reminding me of that fact. An overly clinical approach to Yahweh and His Word can rob us of a depth and richness that I realize---in my saner moments---Yahweh has intended for us to enjoy.

"Mystical experiences" by themselves, however, can be as dangerous as they are useful. They're like high explosives, which can either be used to expose a valuable vein of gold running through the earth---or destroy a building. The priests of Ba'al with whom Elijah dealt had ecstatic experiences, but so did some of God's prophets, like Ezekiel and John. The only way to know if the "accuracy of your mystical experience has been affirmed" is to weigh it against the truth of Yahweh's scripture, and to do that, you need to know what His Word says. That's pretty obvious, I guess, but the converse is also true: the only way to know if the accuracy of our understanding of scripture has been affirmed is to weigh it against the testimony of the Holy Spirit in our lives. If I'm wrong about something, I would hope and pray that my heavenly Mother dwelling within me---that still, small voice---would nag me until I corrected the situation. That's the emotional component of a Spirit-filled life. Or at least part of it.

kp
Offline Joan  
#15 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2007 11:14:46 AM(UTC)
Joan

Hi Jeannie,

I hope I am able to convey my ideas. Thank you for your kind words.

I really am a newbie here and have not read anything other than the first article but I do intend to spend time getting to know this site and learning about the ideas here. I am still wallowing around in the glow of connecting with others like you who are taken with Yahweh. I love Him and I feel we are losing touch with Him. He is like a grand, unrequited Lover Himself. I have, however, spent a little time on the “Prophet of Doom” site as I was interested in ideas there about how serious a problem there is with Islam as a very dangerous ideology. Islam is a spirituality that results in a failure to thrive for its adherents, to say the least and that alone makes aspects of it unethical. And this says nothing about my experience of Yahweh as Someone Who is very different from Allah. I do not experience Yahweh as One Who will ever condone the cruelty permitted by Islam. It is ungodly.

As you lay there dying, you were touched and hence swept up in the loving Arms of the one I call the Brother, who is biblically known as Jesus. Yes, I do know him. It is he who I think softened me up to the ambitions of Yahweh Who intended to interject Himself into my life, seeming out of the blue, in such an extraordinary way. This was not really out of the blue either. In retrospect it was the journey of my life. Although Yahweh had been touching me for decades anonymously, my first outright and obvious mystical experiences were with the Brother, who was preparing me to be willing to participate in what I think of as the loose cannon schemes of his Father. These two Divinities are in cahoots! So my question for you, Jeannie, is…did your story begin as you were laying there dying or was that a turning point in a story begun years earlier?

You were going to die physically. I was dying spiritually. The flame of my soul had just about flickered out. Both of us seem to marvel that we were found, so personally. How do They do it? How do They find us little lost sheep when we need to be found and rescued? Once you feel Them come and personally intervene in your affairs, you can never be what you were before you knew this because you would be denying what you know happened to you. That would feel like such a betrayal of Their kindness. You could not in good conscience live if you ignored their kindness. You initially indicated that you were not familiar with mystical experience but maybe you are… given your literal physical resurrection in which you felt the Brother’s touch in some way. I think, like Della Reese, that the Face of Yahweh is everywhere but we just have to learn to recognize it. I also think Yahweh talks to us all the time but we have to recognize His Voice. I always say His Voice is the One that tells you to make that call and you don’t but later realize that you should have, a little like “Noah, go build an arc.” Noah did know the voice and surrendered to it and did build the arc. So the story goes.

About cleansing… I have not yet read about these ideas although they were mentioned a little in the introductory article I read. But my experiences as been about not trying to purify me of the so- called stain of sin but about trying to heal the wounds to my soul that left me too tired and not wanting to accept the love Yahweh wants to give life and form to between us. Yahweh has tried to cleanse me of the pain as has the Brother and Michael, Yahweh’s seemingly oldest companion, as I read it. So I am anxious to read on about the Cleansing and Purification Spirit. I experience a lot of attempts to heal me. I am not an easy project for Yahweh I think. I am enchanted by Him and drawn like a magnet to Him. But I am, me, a little human person and I have been batted around a lot, my heart has. And for years I told Him not to touch me, my heart or soul or my body. And it has taken much labor on both on our parts for me to be OK with Him in an ingoing life of love between. What did love ever give me but unspeakable heartache and Your promises of love never seemed to deliver for me, I chastised Him. I made it clear to Him that love had failed me inexorably and I did not trust Him. I have not always been merciful with Him, you see, but I have been authentic and He seems to thrive on honesty over routine prayer or ritual. He is always binding my wounds so we can love. His justice seems to be directed at those who injure people in such a way that the injuries leave them no longer open to interaction with Yahweh because He deems it that we are His at His discretion. No one should ever do anything that takes another from Yahweh. If Yahweh has fear, with me it seemed to be that the flame of my soul had flickered so low that I was willing to let it go out and in spite of how wonderful He felt to me when we were together. He knew, as did I, that I could walk away from Him even though I loved Him very dearly. He was deeply disturbed that I expected no justice from Him for the assaults I had had to withstand in my life. I could just smile at Him and move on. These were, He felt, near fatal injuries to my soul. We are made to find Him irresistible. We should feel almost helplessly drawn to Him like a magnet should He ordain to visit Himself upon us. Believe it when you read that we, each of us, are individually precious to the One Who made us all. I have not been easy on Him and He has not avoided my harsh assessments of Him with respect to the life He let me live through.

Please know that I am relaying my thoughts here and that I am in no way intending to claim what I experience as the ultimate truth or is any sort of dogma. I can certainly be incorrect about how I interpret what I am experiencing and I certainly do not want to challenge another’s experiences as incorrect. I am just telling my story. But when I am misreading Him, it seems that Yahweh in His own inimitable and gentle way with me nudges me in the right direction.

Joan
Offline Joan  
#16 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2007 11:49:38 AM(UTC)
Joan

Hello kp,

Thank you for your welcome and for your thoughts.

Here is little context. First, know that I think I am more a skeptic of my own experiences than anyone who will respond to me on this site. I trust but I do try to verify which was my point in my first post. And Yahweh has provided too much verification of His own volition, knowing of my needs.

I attended Catholic schools, K-12, and am a formally trained Western philosopher and formerly an adjunct professor. So I am quite familiar with the Scriptures and am trained in rationalist thought, a lot of rationalist thought. I am married more the 30+ years and have 2 twenty-something daughters, one a married teacher with 2 yellow labs and the other an elementary school guidance counselor, looking for her first job. I am not taken to flights of fancy or the swoons of hormones.

I am and never would ask that anyone to embrace my experiences but just respect me as we dialogue. I have learned that Yahweh competently deals with of us each in His own way. So we, each of us, are in His Hands. We each need to satisfy ourselves. However, as a trained philosopher, I would just suggest that Western man from time to time realize how our questions and investigations have been skewed in the direction of the rational since the time of Plato merely because he said they should be so prejudiced. Western man has yet to come to grips with the extra-rational, which is what I would think this forum centers on. The extra- rational by its very nature transcends the boundaries offered by rational analysis and we may have to muddle through this less straightforward, less tidy type of analysis because we, mankind, are not limited to that which is the rational. And if we do limit ourselves to the merely rational, timid about sharing transcendent experience for instance, we are not accepting what we were made to be.

Joan
Offline FF  
#17 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2007 12:00:29 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Hi Joan,

Thank you for taking time to convey your story in your own words. We are all on this journey together getting to know Yahuweh better.

It was me FF who was dieing on the Doctors table. No I was not swept up by Yahushua the Anointed Messiyah. The Doctor asked me do you know Yahshua? I said no three times and he said do you want to? I said YES. And then as I said I believe Yahushua came in the flesh and died for me and confessed His Name Yahushua out loud. I was swept up in his loving arms and started on the path to today. But Yahuweh the Heavenly Father through His Set-Apart Spirit had been wooing me for some years. I just thought I would no longer have any fun if I gave my life to Yahuweh. Little did I know how much fun a human can have.

I am sorry I have to run. So I will have to get back to you later with more talk.

Maybe some of the other YY forum posters will converse with you also.

FF

PS Joan, you did a great job of sharing your story and I think you are on your way to having more fun and experience than you have ever known with Yahuweh.
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#18 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2007 5:18:35 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Hi Joan, I'm afraid I have not had any experiences like either you or FF. Actually your way over my head but I do understand having deep healing from Yahweh and cleansing from His Set-Apart-Spirit by excepting His Son Yahushua into my life. I'm afraid my life is pretty down to earth and like you not taken to flights of fancy or the swoons of hormones! I hope your daughter finds the work she is looking for. Thank you so much for your response.
Jeannie