logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2008 4:38:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is a series of exchanges between 'JW' and Yada:

Quote:
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:05 PM, JW wrote:

Hi,

I am having a difficult time understanding the 5th commandment. I thought I read something a couple of years ago that you wrote regarding honoring our father and mother. I cannot find this now. Could you please help with this?

Any insight into this would greatly be appreciated.
Sincerely,

and God bless you,

-J

Yada's response:

Quote:
----- Original Message ----
To: JW
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 6:04:56 PM
Subject: Re: 5th commandment

J,

Use the Google search engine on the www.yadayahweh.com site to find commentary on any subject. Here is what I found when I used it. To further understand what's at stake here, you'll want to read some of what has been revealed regarding the feminine attributes of the Set-Apart Spirit.

Yada

The contrast between kabed, "being weighty and significant, and qalal, "being slighted and seen as insignificant, of little account," lies at the heart of the Fifth Commandment. Since the concept was important enough for Yahuweh to etch in stone, it warrants our review.

The Fifth Commandment begins "Consider heavily and view as significant (kabed - weighty, serious, important and worthy) your Father ('ab - God as Father and head of the family) and Mother ('em - the one who gives us life, cares and provides for us, protecting us) and your days will be prolonged ('arak - continuously enduring and growing) in association with ('asher) the world ('adamah - land or earth) Yahuweh your God has given you as a gift (nathan - bestowed, entrusted, provided, and granted)." (Exodus 20:12) There is only one way to prolong one's life in Yahweh's world, and that is through the redemptive gift bestowed by our Heavenly Father and the protective and cleansing gift of renewal provided by our Spiritual Mother, the Set-Apart Spirit. When we take them seriously, we endure continuously. The lesson here is spiritual, not mundane.

Interestingly, kabed (ëÈáÅã) - "heavy, weighty, and significant," kobed (ëÈáÅã) - "great, powerful, and mighty," and kabowd (ëÈáåÉã) - "the glorious presence and the manifestation of power," are all from the same root and look virtually identical in the original Hebrew text. They are distinguished principally by their vowel pointing, something that occurred in the 11th century. Since our earthy parents are seldom "great, powerful, or mighty," and never "glorious," it's apparent Yahuweh is speaking of Himself and His Spirit as the "glorious presence and manifestation of power" in the Commandment. They are our Spiritual Mother and Father. And they alone are capable of prolonging our days.

As an additional confirmation, 'em-mother is first used in Genesis 3:20: "'Adam called his wife's name Chavah (chavah (çÈåÈä) - one who makes the renewal of life known; to proclaim, declare, and demonstrate life; from chayah (çÈéÈä), the restoration and renewal of life, the means to sustain and preserve life, to save life, and to live forever) because truly (kiy - surely and indeed) she exists as (hayah) the mother ('em) of all who live (chay - those who are revived and who are alive, are nourished and enjoy a prosperous, bountiful life, those who exist)." The Set-Apart Spirit is the "significance" of 'em for She is our Spiritual "Mother," the one responsible for our spiritual renewal, restoration, and eternal life. If we want to be renewed, we must take Her seriously.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 5th commandment
To: Yada Yahweh <email@yadayahweh.com>

Yada,

Thank you so much for your reply. I do understand this to be true according to the old testament-and I will continue to look into it further through the google search on your site. Where I am having difficulty with this commandment is how it is used in the new testament where it seems to relate to earthly parents. I have prayed Yahweh will reveal this to me.

Again I thank you for your time.

-J

And, (Yada's responses are in red):

Quote:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:22 PM, JW wrote:

Yada,

I am wondering if the new testament was originally written in Hebrew or Aramaic.

Since we don't have an extant copy of a Renewed Covenant manuscript in Hebrew or Aramaic from the first four centuries of this era, it is immaterial.

It would seem that Yeshua would have spoken the original language of his people and not Aramaic.

The Savior's name is Yahushua, not Yeshua. That name is a rabbinic corruption for the express purpose of disassociating Yahushua from Yahuweh. Please don't use it.

By the early first century CE, very few Yahuwdym/Jews understood Hebrew so it would have done no good to communicate in what had become a dead language. Yahushua may have recited Scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms in Hebrew, and then explained in Aramaic, but that's probably the extent of it.

If so, I pray that Yahweh would reveal ancient manuscripts to prove this if it hasn't been revealed already. I think this would clear up some questions and it would help me to understand the 5th commandment better.
Do you have any insight about the language of the new testament? I have an ancient Hebrew dictionary that gives me deeper understanding of the old testament, but as for the Greek new testament- it does not take me as deep.

Thank you,

-J

An original autograph of the Torah exists inside the Ark of the Covenant, which in turn lies under Mount Mowriyah. Like you, I'd love to have access to it. I am not however, as interested in finding earlier autographs of the Renewed Covenant because there are so many Old Covenant citations and fulfillments in it, a proper translation isn't particularly difficult to achieve--especially using the 69 extant first through third century Greek manuscripts.

Greek was the most intellectual language in the world at the time the Renewed Covenant was published. It is a great language and it compliments the more spiritual aspects of Hebrew very well. Personally, I embrace the two rather than chafe at them.

To understand the fifth commandment better, invest time understanding the Fatherly nature of Yah and the Maternal nature of the Set-Apart Spirit. There is plenty of Hebrew Scripture available to accomplish this task.

Since we have 69 first through third century MSS of the Renewed Covenant in Greek, covering the majority of most every book, and no MSS in any other language prior to the fourth century, it is reasonable to conclude that the RC was written in Greek. As for Greek linguistic tools, I list a score of good ones in the prologue to Yada Yahweh. While they are not as useful as Hebrew lexicons when it comes to understanding Yah's Word, they are every bit as well researched, if not better.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2008 2:24:51 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:48 PM, JL wrote:

Thanks again Yada for your insight.

I am going to study what you said about Yahushua's name. I read some of YadaYahweh a couple of years ago before I got lost in the sea of christianity. HalleluYah He brought me out of that false doctrine mess. Now I am prayerfully back on the narrow path. I had copied a list of the reference books you recommended but never got to them- now I will go back to them. I do have a very useful resource in www.e-sword.net. Are you familiar with it? It has bibles, concordances, dictionaries, as well as many other resources to download into one program with the majority of it free. I don't remember his name, but he has done an excellent job putting this together. His mindset is Matthew 10:8 "Freely you recieved, freely give". I highly recommend it-very efficient and quick. It has done wonders for my personal bible study. It includes Strongs, BrownDiverBriggs, Faussets, Thayers, Clark, Darby, Henry, and many others as well as bible translations too numerous to list. It really has saved me a lot of money and time. I also use the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon put together by Jeff A. Brenner http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/. It has definately had an impact on my learning.

I am looking forward to getting back to reading Yada Yahweh. I don't recall where, but I know you had translated Proverbs 30 and I marked up my study bible with all the notes. That really helped me when I went back to the word and started studying it with the Hebrew lexicon. I am grateful to your revelation and teaching on this. It has had a positive impact on me and my learning.

-J

Yada's response:

J
Quote:

I haven't used the e-sword.net site. His introduction is filled with too many errors: "Lord (instead of Yahuweh), Jesus (instead of Yahushua), Bible (instead of Scripture), Sunday School (instead of Sabbath), Christian (instead of Yahuwdym), GOD (as if it were a name), and Holy (instead of Set-Apart). He's got all the Christian trimmings save the cross. The tools may be useful, in deed wonderful, but it's apparent the author hasn't thoughtfully used them himself. That is not to say, however, that you can't effectively use the tools that have been provided.

The second site is presented from a rabbinical perspective. Masoretic rabbis have tried to usurp Yahuweh's authority and in the process have substantially altered Scripture. As evidence of their bias, the first article presented on the site refers to the recently "translated" stone which suggests that 3 days in reference to the Messiah predated Christianity. Of course it does. The entire Messianic story is presented in the Torah, Prophets, and Pslams. The entirety of Yownah (Jonah) is prophetic of the Messiah. He even said so.

There appear to be some useful tools regarding paleo Hebrew on the rabbinic site, but you'll have to cut through some rabbinical corruptions to use it. I have book marked it and will check out more than the dozen links I followed during my brief visit this morning.

J, to be fair, most is not all of the textual and linguistic tools available to us were written and published by people who don't understand Yahuweh or His Word. So, in that light, the sites you have listed are like many others. If you invest the time, and if you have the right attitude and perspective, you can learn from the tools and information they provide. Just ignore their conclusions.

I am surprised as to how many people have found the more recent addition of Proverbs 30 helpful. Yah seemed to want it right at the start of the first volume. It was a thrill for me, a wonderful confirmation of many important things.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!