logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2008 4:20:38 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "DS' and Yada:

Quote:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:07 PM, 'DS' wrote:

What do you do on saturday?

I refrain from doing my ordinary work on the Sabbath. I try to set it apart for family and reflection on Yahuweh and His Word. There is an entire chapter in Yada Yahweh focused on the Sabbath. There is another devoted to the meaning of seven.

Where do you worship?

I don't worship. Yah wants a personal, familial, engaged, and passionate relationship. He doesn't want to be worshiped by His creation. You would enjoy reading the two chapters on Abraham and the inception of the Covenant as they address this subject.

What holy days do you celebrate?

There are seven set-apart days on Yahuweh's calendar. I therefore celebrate Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, Sevens, Trumpets, Reconciliations, and Shelters. There is an entire volume of Yada Yahweh dedicated to these days. I encourage you to read it. It contains many important insights into Yah's nature, His plan of salvation, and His prophetic timeline.

I feel closer to God when i call Him by His Name and i try to refrain from refering to Him as "lord" but i am an american and brought up in a traditonal Christian church so sometimes, especially when talking to others, i use the english translation when refering to or praying to God, Jesus, and The Set Apart Spirit.

It is customary to call our friends by their names. Yahuweh is God's one and only name. And He is our best friend.

Lord is not "the english translation" of God or of Yahweh. It is a mistaken, human replacement. Yahuweh doesn't like the term because it is associated with Satan's title and ambition, not God's. The more you learn from the Word, the closer to get to God, the more comfortable you will become using His name and thinking of Him as your father and friend.

How do you pronounce Ruach Quodesh?

Ruwach and Qodesh are common Hebrew words for spirit and set apart, so I translate them rather than transliterate them. I call our Spiritual Mother the Set-Apart Spirit.

I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but i try to ask intelligent questions so as not to waste your time (or mine).

thanks,

-D

Loving Yahuweh and longing for the truth contained in His Word is far more important than having a sharp mind. God will always answer the questions of those who actively seek to know Him.

Yada

One final message from DS:

Quote:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:59 PM, DS wrote:

I'll keep reading and quit asking so many questions. i have a feeling that you'll be getting around to it soon enough.

thanks,

-D

Yada's response:

Quote:
D,

Yahweh's Word is comprehensive. He answers most every meaningful question more than once. So, if you continue reading you will find an answer to most of your questions.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!