logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2008 8:58:48 PM(UTC)
Yada

I thought a thread on " Contradictions in the Qur'an" might be useful. I love the opening paragraphs to Prophet of Doom, Chapter 3 - "I Don't Noah 'Bout This:"

Quote:
Muhammad had a religion to sell, and by god, he was going to make it sound religious no matter how often he had to reshuffle the facts. Tabari I:323 "I asked the Messenger of Allah how many prophets there were. He replied, '124,000.' I asked him how many of those were messengers. He replied, '313, a large crowd.'"

That's a problem of incalculable magnitude for Muslims. Bukhari:V8B76N550 "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'From my followers there will be a crowd of 70,000 in number who will enter Paradise whose faces will glitter as the moon.'" These numbers don't add up. There must be a mistake. Let's check another Hadith. Bukhari V4B54N470 "Verily! 70,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time." Sorry Muslims, Paradise is full. A giant "No Vacancy" sign is hanging over the brothel door. In fact, it's so overbooked, 54,000 prophets have already been turned away. With odds like this, it's no wonder Muslims are willing to kill for a place in line.

What about Allah's Hell?

Quote:
Now that we know Muhammad's Paradise was oversold, how about Allah's Hell? Bukhari:V8B76N537 "The Prophet said, 'Allah will say, "Adam!" "I am obedient to Your orders." Allah will say, "Bring out the people of the Fire." "How many are the people of the Fire?" Allah will say, "Out of every thousand take out nine-hundred and ninety-nine persons." At that time children will become hoary-headed and every pregnant female will drop her load. You will see the people as if they were drunk. Allah's punishment will be very severe.'" There have been more than ten billion humans born thus far. If one in every one-thousand people get to frolic with Allah's babes, the brothel's capacity must be ten million, not seventy thousand. Somebody isn't telling the truth.

There is quite a lot of material available online for those wishing to research the topic further. Here is another paper entitled: " Contradictions in the Qur'an" from the site "Answering Islam" (I believe Yada knows the author).

Again, I would encourage anyone who has not read "Prophet of Doom" to do so. As Yada writes:

Quote:
Prophet Of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, contextual and chronological presentation of Muhammad's life and Islam's formation.

The online version of the book (with audio) is completely free and available here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!