logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 7:40:21 AM(UTC)
Yada

Earlier today in the YY Study Group room on Paltalk, we played a series Yada did entitled, "Islam in Scripture." In it, he talked about the real name of the Adversary as revealed in Scripture. Included in the name is the Arabic word "Halal" which also means moon.

There is a very well known religion (they claim to be the "world's fastest growing religion") that uses the half-moon. But, it can be seen elsewhere. I've attached the emblem for the Jesuit province that I once considered joining as a novice (before I found YY online). Can you identify some of the symbolism?
Yada attached the following image(s):
jesuit bannerLogo.gif
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Heretic Steve  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:01:52 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

The sun, moon, stars, and cross are fairly obvious/mithraic. However, I'm at a loss to explain the three peaks in the background. Not certain as to the "IHS" either.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 7:58:07 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Below the three mountain peaks reflecting the trinity is the Seal of the Society of Jesus which is the sun wheel and the embedded icons. The "IHS" trigram comprises the first three Greek letters of "IHΣOYΣ" (Jesus), later interpreted as "Iesus Hominum Salvator", Jesus, Saviour of Mankind, "Iesum Habemus Socium", We have Jesus as Companion or as "Iesu Humilis Societas", Humble Society of Jesus. So IHS is actually just an abbreviation. The cross on the crossbar of the H is symbolic of Jesus on a throne. Traditionally below the IHS are three nails that reflected the suffering on the cross but in this case it is a crescent moon between two stars, possibly denoting the location of the Jesuit collegium you considered. There are many variations of the Jesuit coat of arms, logo or emblem but they almost always include IHS or JHS, a cross, and the sun.

Incidentally, the term "Jesuit" (of fifteenth-century origin, meaning one who used too frequently or appropriated the name of Jesus), was first applied to the Society in reproach (1544-52), and was never employed by its founder, though members and friends of the Society in time appropriated the name in its positive meaning. It was about turning lemons into lemonade...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:18:38 PM(UTC)
Yada

Regarding "IHS," the following excerpt is from Yada Yahweh, Yada Yahweh, Book VI : God Damn Religion, The Church Age, Chapter 4, Jezebel, Exalting Ba'al, Married to the Whore of Babylon...

Quote:
Babylonian priests invented the Missa, or Mass, serving a round, sun-shaped wafer of bread. Wine, the symbol for atoning blood, took a back seat in the Whore's religion just as the disk of bread in a Catholic Mass is served to all while few sip. Satan knows that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. This wafer is still emblazoned with the first letter of the names of the Egyptian Trinity: HIS - Horus, Isis, and Seb - the Mother, the Child, and the Father of the gods.

Each of the seven sacraments of Mithrasism, including Confession and the Eucharist, were incorporated into Roman Catholicism. The Church usurped the pagan use of wax candles, incense, and holy water too, interesting in that one of Thyatira's definitions is: "unceasing sacrifice of perfume." To this day, the sacrifice of the Mass, with its odorous incense, remains an ordinance within the RCC.

Mithraism had its own Trinity, Mithras, Rashnu, and Vohu Manah, another legacy of the Whore's teaching. In Catholicism, Mary was elevated to divine intermediary, being called the Mother of God and the Queen of Heaven - Satanic concepts all. It was one of the Devil's most effective counterfeits, replacing our Spiritual Mother with an earthly woman. It all began with the mother-and-child cult of Nimrod and his wife/mother Rhea/Semiramis. It took many forms over the centuries, but the basic ingredients were the exalted mother, often a virgin, who gave birth to the son of a god who died and then rose from the dead. The scenario gave rise to a plethora of fertility cults like Jezebel's, many of which are condemned in Scripture. Worship involved ritual sex which devolved over time into temple prostitution. In these Babylonian religious cults Mother Earth, called Rhea, Ishtar or Asherah, was impregnated by the sun during the spring equinox, the Catholic Easter, giving birth nine months later at the winter solstice, the Catholic Christmas. The "Hail Mary" mindset of Catholicism is a direct derivative of these pagan schemes. It was first instituted into Roman Catholicism in 431 CE, in complete violation of Yahuweh's scriptures.

There is so much more. For a fascinating look at how much of Jezebel's paganism came to be Roman Catholicism, see Alexander Hislop's classic The Two Babylons. This treatise traces the false religion's Babylonian roots and drops the Whore's legacy squarely in the lap of the Roman Catholic popes, many of whose rites and traditions stem directly from Satan's mystery religion. Although Hislop's methodology has erroneously come under fire in recent years due to the fact that his sources are no longer extant, it's enough to make you give up Catholicism, in addition to Sunday worship, Christmas, and Easter. A more current study was written by Lew White called Fossilized Customs. Lew is a Messianic Yahudi, Hebrew scholar and etymologist. I also recommend Richard Rives' Too Long Under the Sun, but my favorite is Come Out of Her My People by the late C.J. Koster. Matthew Coover's The Real Messiah does an excellent job of using Scripture to strip Yahushua of the Whore's religious apparel, too.

The complete YY chapter is here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:02:21 PM(UTC)
bitnet

And that is one of my favourite books on YY (God Damn Religion) and the first that I printed out in full! Twice! Yada shows how surreptitious the adversary is placing his thoughts, ideas, and symbols into a counterfeit religion such that people do not know that they are being misled. I practically started my YY sharing with this book because it is, er, damning. I think that sometimes some people need to be jolted and this is the best book for doing that. What if they retreat into their shell and refuse to see anything else and want to remain in the comfort of their existing knowledge? Then they won't be joining Yahushua when He returns in Power and Majesty. That's all there is to it. The division that He spoke of shall happen, but the unification of the ekklesia shall also happen and it takes faith in Truth to make it happen for each one of us.
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:34:01 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Just telling it like they say it is... Of course we know better! :-)
Offline Icy  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:36:59 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
"HIS," in the order Yada puts it in that excerpt could mean what the title of this topic is, "Hidden In Sight."
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:44:54 AM(UTC)
Yada

Good point Icy! The deceptions are so widespread that sometimes I think it's amazing that any of us were able to come out of the 'fog.'