logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Believer  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:29:29 PM(UTC)
Believer

Hello,

One of those days I found Yada Yahweh. I began to read it and I must say that it is quite interesting and well written, however I'm reading it slowly because I'm not a native from an English speaking country. I am a Christian and had just converted, so the revelations made in Yada Yahweh were quite shocking and I etermined that there IS truth in its pages, however I am wondering, to what extent?

In Yada Yahweh, is claimed that every Bible translation was horribly translated, and so we do not know sometimes what they actually mean. However I costantly think to myself:

How so many Bible scholars that pass their entire lifes studying the Bible in Greek and Hebrew didnt notice those many mistakes? Worse, how so many generations
of scholars didnt notice this? Sometimes in Yada Yahweh it feels like Yada is giving his own opinion on how to interpretate scripture rather than consulting scholar work.
While the Thanatos chapter makes a lot of sense (because I have seen something similar here) I cant really belive the rest of Yada Yahweh if someone cant give me scholar work.

Yada Yahweh is really well-written but how nobody noticed many of those obvious mistakes in the translated bibles?

God bless you.
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 2:35:42 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings Believer,

Welcome to YY.

I think they knew, but they choose to follow the traditions of men rather than have intimate relationship with Yah.

Just look in the front of every English bible and you will see a statement why translators/authors/editors choose not to use what some call the sacred name of God and why they copy edited out Yahuweh and replaced it with ADONAI/LORD the personal and proper name of the adversary.

The Religious Jews wanted to conceal the true and personal and proper Hebrew name YHWH so they replace it. You know to SACRED to mention. That is unless you want to be SAVED/Set-Apart to Yah.

The early church fathers also choose to follow the same practice even though they new His Name was Yahweh.

How do you call on the Name of God if you do not even know he has a name? I know just like I did. I said God I call on your name, but never mentioned it or knew it.

That is no excuse when Yahweh told us his personal and proper name 7000 time in the OC and Yahushua the Anointed Ma’sehyah’s name 77 times. AND He never called himself or his son LORD in the RC. Look at Strong’s example and listen to how they pronounce Yahuweh and they knew. http://bible.crosswalk.c...er=03068&version=kjv

Men wanted mankind to bow down and worship them and not find out the truth that Yahweh did not want anyone to worship him. What father wants his children to worship him? Every father including Yahweh wants a personal and intimate relationship with his children one with reverence and respect, not worshipful.

Yada Yahweh says all this in the best words I have ever read or heard. Yes I know it was a shock to me when I found these truths also. Today I am very pleased to know/yada Yahweh as I have never before and I really enjoy my days walking upright with him in really deep and intimate relationship and conversation. And think about it He has sent His Set-Apart Spirit to teach us all things and remind us of every word He has spoken. Plus He sent His Salvation Yahushua to point the WAY to Him.

What a deal. Relationship with Dad and a really long vacation at his place with all expenses paid.

Yahu Yah and Halelu’Yah,

FF, Frankly Frank
FF
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 5:19:29 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Believer,

This quote from YY in Yada’s own words best explains his qualifications. He is the called out and anointed one who said yes to Yahweh, when ask to expose the deception and proclaim the truth.

Quote:
There are a few more things you need to know at the outset. I’m nobody special, at least among men. I’m just a regular guy, albeit more passionate and flawed than most. Although I’m not hard to find, you may have noticed that I haven’t ascribed my name to this mission. My only qualification for compiling this witness to expose deception and proclaim the truth was my willingness to engage when Yahuweh asked. If that is not sufficient for you, if you are more interested in the messenger than the message, if you are impressed with accomplishments and credentials, find a book written by someone in the religious or political establishment. Such authors will gladly exchange your money for a confirmation of what you have already been led to believe.

I know the Set-Apart Spirit will confirm and bring revelation as you read YY. If you have more questions, come on back to the Forum and someone will help find an answer. There are lots of people who are coming to know Yahweh personally and they all came in the same door you did, Yahushua's Door. We all came in bruised, beaten, hurt, lacking, wanting, needing, crying and calling out for HELP. Yahweh is the answer to every question man kind has.

Yadaing Yahweh,
FF

PS If you knock the door will be opened. If you seek Yahweh you will find Him. If you draw near to Yahweh he will draw near to you… No matter what bible translation you use He will help you. IF you look up helper, you will find Yahweh’s calls Himself HELPER more than anyone else.

Yahweh’s Set-Apart Spirit is your teacher.
FF
Offline EI  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 11:25:00 AM(UTC)
EI

Believer wrote:
Hello,

One of those days I found Yada Yahweh. I began to read it and I must say that it is quite interesting and well written, however I'm reading it slowly because I'm not a native from an English speaking country. I am a Christian and had just converted, so the revelations made in Yada Yahweh were quite shocking and I etermined that there IS truth in its pages, however I am wondering, to what extent?

In Yada Yahweh, is claimed that every Bible translation was horribly translated, and so we do not know sometimes what they actually mean. However I costantly think to myself:

How so many Bible scholars that pass their entire lifes studying the Bible in Greek and Hebrew didnt notice those many mistakes? Worse, how so many generations
of scholars didnt notice this? Sometimes in Yada Yahweh it feels like Yada is giving his own opinion on how to interpretate scripture rather than consulting scholar work.
While the Thanatos chapter makes a lot of sense (because I have seen something similar here) I cant really belive the rest of Yada Yahweh if someone cant give me scholar work.

Yada Yahweh is really well-written but how nobody noticed many of those obvious mistakes in the translated bibles?

God bless you.

Believer there is nothing wrong with your skepticism. It is healthy and is be based in scripture as we are told to test the spirits to be sure they are approved of Yahweh.

Mr. Winn is truly noone special amongst men, just like I am not anyone special, and I will go out on a limb and say that those that are brought to Yahwehs truth would say they are not special amongst men.

The "scholars" that you speak have one thing over someone who may not be a "scholar" and that is they supposedly have an advanced form of education(formal in most instances, but sometimes informal). However, we must remember that these scholars are human.

Mr. Winn is not trying to persuade us to believe in what he believes. It is (as it should be) our individual decision. He gives you the materials that he has used to come to his conclusion. He is writing about this out of compassion because he truly believes that this is from Yahweh and he wants others to search this for themselves. I have read two of his books and the one thing he makes abundantly clear is not to believe him but to search yourself. In essence, instead of looking at just what scholars who confirm your believe say, become a scholar yourself. As far as Yahweh goes, it will be the most important decision of your life.

Also, I do not mean to be rude. However, your logic of "why didn't anyone else catch these changes" is GREATLY FLAWED. Mr. Winn's book is not the first book that I know of that makes statements like the ones in his book. Fossilized Customs come to mind. Also, far as you know there could have been other books that were written, it has been approximately 1650 years since Constantines 'involvements'. But most importantly is, it does not matter what 'scholars' have caught it or not caught it. You are presented with information that can be checked and either verified as having validity or dismissed as false. You have been giving the material to do this. You can either partake upon this important endeavor or just dismiss it as false without checking for yourself because your favorite 'scholar' says otherwise. I for one, rather depend on the ultimate 'Scholar' instead of humanly scholars, his name is YAHUWEH.

Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 4:00:55 PM(UTC)
kp

Perhaps a bit of personal insight regarding Yada is in order. I've known him since about 1994---long before God put his feet to the fire and asked him to work exclusively for Him. I can tell you without hesitation, Yada has a near-miraculous gift for "connecting the dots," for seeing things that others, even really smart people, routinely miss. For example, he was at the very center of at least two revolutions in retail marketing (big-box retailers and Internet commerce) long before the rest of the world had a clue what was coming.

Just because Yada doesn't often quote his sources, don't presume he ignores the scholars. On the contrary, he routinely consults scores of them when he amplifies the scriptures. But as I said, he then connects the dots that no one else even sees. If a word has six possible meanings, he considers them all, not just the one the KJV "scholars" landed on. The real innovation is looking at Hebrew words that are spelled exactly the same in their consonant form (since the vowel points weren't added by the Masoretes--who clearly had an agenda--until very late in the game). Occasionally, lightning strikes, and he discovers something nobody else has ever even looked for, something that makes far more sense in the grand scheme of scriptural revelation. It all takes a horrendous amount of work, by the way. Brother Winn works three times as hard as I do. Always has.

That's not to say I automatically agree with everything he says. We disagree about a fair number of things. But I've learned not to dismiss him out of hand. Now I retrace his steps when he comes up with some off the wall factoid---do the same research he did. Far more often than not, I discover something true that I did not know before. Remember Daniel 12:4.

kp
Offline Believer  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 9:52:07 PM(UTC)
Believer

As you can see I'm very interested in Yada Yahweh, it is a very well-written and convincing book. First of all let me thank you for your replies, they were helpful.
I would like to know however if somebody out there knows of any books team YY used to write YY. Im talking about books like The Science of God
not hebrew/greek grammar books, and Logos software. Thank you very much.

PS: If anyone here is interested, we are discussing Yada Yahweh in a Christian forum.
Here is the link to the topic:
http://discussions.godan...topic.php?f=6&t=3126

Again, thank you very much and God bless!

Believer
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 11:51:09 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Believer - we have opened a voice/video chat room on Paltalk. You can find out how to join (its free) by going to the: Announcements section of the forum.

We had a nice discussion there yesterday about some of the discoveries that Ron Wyatt made. You are most welcome to join us (as is everyone else on the forum) anytime on-line.

Hope to see you there.

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!