logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:57:54 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:19:08 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I've actually thought similarly before. The scripture we have deals primarily with Isreal, as they are the people where Yahushua came. There are many people groups on this planet that were never mentioned in scriptuer, but they still exist. With the universe as large as it is, who is to say Yahuweh did not plant people on some other distant planet and has a chosen people there, and had a plan for them to be saved as well?

That being said, if there were aliens, I doubt we would ever know about them. I think it is a waste of time to search the sky for aliens, or to believe that we are being visited by aliens. All we need be concerned about is our relationship with Yahuweh and our neighbor.
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:01:36 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

If you read a few new age websites in regards to alien abductions they are already talking about a sudden disappearance of many people. People being taken away so that those on left behind on earth can live in harmony. They believe these people will be taken to another planet and be contained there, so that those on earth can go through a time of "cleansing", what they call a time where "no longer will be there dark or light, good or bad." They even recon the amount of "troublemakers" will be an estimated 20 million, in other words a small amount considering the current population of world.

KP mentions this in Chapter 8 of Future History that Man will probably blame it on aliens.

It seems like Satan has had to start early on preparations for explaining this event. He's even getting the Catholics involved seeing that their astronomer has called aliens "his brother," in other words when the time comes they will tell the world that they've communicated with these aliens who say that they've taken away the troublemakers in order to bring about peace. And so will begin the Lawless One's campaign...

It's all coming together nicely, there's no denying Yahuweh's existence, He's proven truthful in His words.
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 1:30:35 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Well, I look forward to when I am "taken by aliens" so that I can stop being a "troublemaker." Too bad I have several years to wait.
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 5:14:31 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Just yesterday someone said that the reason why all of us may know the Creator when we meet face-to-face is that it may be because it is not the first time! He reckons that we may have been created in His presence before we were born... something that Scripture has not shed any light on and so which remains a possibility. This is in tandem with Scripture also not mentioning that there may be life elsewhere facing similar trials such as ours, or they may have already passed through their time of salvation and have reached a higher level of civilisation and technology such that they may be able to visit us. Sigh! I guess Icy's wish may come true... but keep a some seats for a few more couples, huh, Icy... Icy? Now where did that troublemaker go to? ;-)
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yahshuaslavejeff  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:09:08 AM(UTC)
Yahshuaslavejeff

you (sing or pl) believe in the 1832 rapture theory ? or being 'removed' before trouble ?
i don't... i think from all that Scripture says to expect physical suffering as normal everyday treatment of Yahweh's people, persecution guaranteed to all who speak the Truth.

(and the 'tribulation' of believers has already been going on around the glove for decades...
re: corrie ten boom and richard wurmbrand and vom and watchman nee and keith green...et many al)
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:52:13 AM(UTC)
kp

It's not the "1832 rapture theory," Y-jeff. It's the A.D.56 rapture theory (you know, the one promulgated by Paul). It's not our fault the "Church" ignored the obvious truth for seventeen hundred years. There's a difference between "tribulation" and "THE Tribulation." Could God have miraculously shielded Lot from harm if he had stayed in Sodom while the fire and brimstone fell? Of course He could, but He didn't. Analyze all the scriptures on the subject (as I have), my friend. You'll find that a post-tribulation rapture scenario boils down to salvation by works---not grace through faith. There's no way around it.

kp