logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jeannie  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 2:34:59 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

This is a e-mail exchange between Yada and J (named removed). We may shortly be dealing with this same subject in our own country.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dear Yada, God bless you for your website. My name is J and as I was exploring the net I happily found your site,praise God!!! I am just sending this email to you, to ask you to pray for the overturning of a divisive and extremely revolting bill that has been imposed on Victorian's in Australia. This bill is the Racial and Religious intolerance Act and two Pentecostal pastors I know, Pastor D N and Pastor D S have been charged with the villification of Muslims. Maybe you have heard about this issue as I know Pastor D has been to America to speak to the Government ministers there. The Victorian government will be having an election in November,God willing they will be thrown out- I have prayed for their conversion but alas it's not going to happen-so they have to go. When they do this bill will be thrown out. God has used the persecution of these Pastors for good inasmuch by showing the spirit that is behind Islam, many of the discussions are upon the doctrine of Islam and its repulsiveness. The Lord is revealing the truth of this religion. I attended the meeting at which these two Pastors were to have villified Muslims, as God is my witness, they didn't they only spoke the truth and quoted the q'ran as you have.The only thing they told us to do for the Muslims was to respect them- not Islam, and love them to Jesus. Shalom, sincere regards,J.
PS.I hope I wasn't too presumptuous to think that you are American based?

J,

I offered to help the pastors in their defense right after they were charged. The offer was ignored so I’ve only watched the case from afar. The Victoria laws are quite common around the world and exist in most countries. I was convicted in Canada of the same crime, albeit in absentia. This is the direction all nations will head as we approach the Tribulation. In fact, one of the most repressive governments with regard to religious free speech is Israel. Eventually even the internet will be controlled.

While Yahweh wants people to know the truth about the lies inherent in all religions, He will not force the issue. The truth is readily available about Islam. The only thing that keeps people from it is apathy. And that is why Yahshua called this generation of “Christians,” especially in the Western democracies “lukewarm vomit.”

I am pleased that these men took the time to understand Islam and that they risked their freedom to expose Islam. I am saddened that the Victoria government is allergic to the truth and that they are so misguided. It is merciless to show mercy to the merciless. The tolerance and advocacy of violent dogmas like Islam increases the number of people the religions kills.

Yada