logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Icy  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 5:58:14 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You gotta love this: Vatican Lists New Sins

I'm pretty sure that Yahuweh covered everything. Sure, times change, but things still apply under laws that are already established.
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 11:23:54 AM(UTC)
kp

Let's see how this would play out: "Bless me father for I have sinned. It has been one nanosecond since my last confession. By coming to you to confess, I've violated the first commandment--and the third. By darkening the door of a church where Mary is considered a co-redemptrix with Yahshua, I've violated the second. By showing up to Mass on Sunday, I've violated the fourth. By honoring the Pope over Yahweh, I've broken the fifth. By suggesting by my presence here that the Catholic Church has a grasp of God's truth, I've violated the sixth. By fooling around with religion instead of being faithful to a relationship with Yahweh, I've violated the seventh. And worst of all (sob) I broke the eleventh commandment by driving my SUV over here. Need I go on?"

The priest scratches his chin and intones, "Your sins are forgiven, my son. As your penance, say six hell marys and make a down payment on a new Toyota Prius for the rectory."

kp
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:00:50 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
That gave me a good laugh, kp. The truth is always funnier than fiction. And yet, sadder as well.
Offline jojocc  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:37:04 AM(UTC)
jojocc

Cool ;-)

Do I get points for each one I've done?
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:28:17 AM(UTC)
kp

I don't think so, jojo. But maybe we can get 'em to knock off a few years in purgatory for reducing our "carbon footprint." I can't help but wonder if all those candles the Catholics burn contribute to global warming.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:54:51 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp wrote:
I don't think so, jojo. But maybe we can get 'em to knock off a few years in purgatory for reducing our "carbon footprint." I can't help but wonder if all those candles the Catholics burn contribute to global warming.

kp

Well candles will release an amount of CO2 into the air...

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I light the candles for holy communion..." Oh the beautiful irony lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...