logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 10:14:23 PM(UTC)
Yada

Below is an exchange between Yada and an advocate of the Roman Catholic Church. Since Yada copied the Catholic’s entire email into his reply, I chose to provide it here in this format so that forum members can better follow the flow of the conversation. The issues raised by the Catholic apologist are addressed in Yada’s responses one at a time, providing clarity. As a former Catholic myself, I was particularly interested in reading this.

I have removed the senders name as a courtesy and to protect their anonymity.

The senders comments are in red:

Dear Sir,

All those who wish to be saved, must die united to the Catholic Church.

(-R)

You have been deceived by man’s religion. According to Yahweh and His Word, all who rely on the “church,” Catholic or otherwise, or any religion for that matter, for their salvation will disappointed. According to God, the choice is simple: rely on Him or rely on men. There is no both.

If you still have the capacity for rational thought, and if you care sufficiently for your soul to research the evidence, then you have come to the right place. If not, you are now without excuse.

The truth is that the edicts of the Roman Catholic Church are opposed to Yahweh’s instructions on countless essential teachings. And it’s not just that the Catholic Church holds positions which are in conflict with Yahweh’s instructions, it’s that most every place Catholicism and God disagree, the RCC has adopted the Babylonian, and thus Satanic position. Since the RCC claims its authority based upon the “bible,” being opposed to its instructions renders it completely fraudulent. The facts to support this conclusion are overwhelming and the logic is irrefutable.

If you’ll read Yada Yahweh, you will see the Church’s lies exposed and Yahweh’s plan revealed. The book is a 1200-page review of prophetic Scripture, translated and amplified from the oldest manuscripts. By reading Yahweh’s testimony, you will discover just how divergent the RCC and God are on most everything important issue, and sadly, you will find that Satan and Rome are united. Conveying this truth is the express purpose of Revelation’s seven prophetic letters. You will find them in the God Damn Religion volume.

The two most active participants in Yada Yahweh are former Catholics. But they were not as deceived as you are. They knew that there was something terribly wrong with the Church’s positions.

For out of her there is no salvation, because only she teaches what Jesus Christ requires of everyone to be saved, and because only to her did Christ leave the means to obtain all the graces necessary for salvation. No one can be saved outside of the Apostolic, Roman Church; that this Church is the one ark of salvation; that he who has not entered it, will perish in the deluge....

In this paragraph, like the first, you are wrong on every point. I say this because every statement you have made is in conflict with Yahweh’s Scripture.

Jesus is an errant, manmade name, circa the 17th century. The basis of Christ means “drugged and whitewashed.” The Savior is the Messiyah Yahushua. The title means “Anointed Implement of Yah.” The name means “Yah Saves.”

There is no salvation apart from Yahweh. According to Him, there are only two reliable witnesses: His Word and His Spirit.

Yahweh requires nothing of us to be saved. That is the entire point. We are to rely completely on Him. Nothing more, nothing less.

The RCC’s teachings regarding salvation are far more aligned with Babylon than they are with the bible. Most everything the Catholic Church teaches is in conflict with the Messiyah Yahushua’s testimony. These include: changing Yahweh’s name, ignoring Yahweh’s Miqra, disregarding the Sabbath, copyediting and hiding the Word, creating a religion, establishing a human hierarchy, praying to Mary, the elevation of saints, the title and position of popes, nuns, fathers, and cardinals, purgatory, indulgences, worshiping on Sunday, Christmas, Easter, Lent, the mass, the cross, and on and on it goes.

There is no reference of any kind to “church” in Scripture. There is no reference of any kind to the Messiyah leaving “the means to obtain all the graces necessary for salvation” to any institution in Yah’s Word.

The only Ark of value is the Ark of the Covenant. Therein is the Mercy Seat. The RCC, according to Yahushua’s revelation letters, is instead the “Seat of Satan.”

There will be no “deluge.” Yahweh has promised this. As for perishing, all who trust the RCC with their salvation will die. And those like you who actively promote her lies, leading others away from Yahweh, will find themselves united with Satan forever in the Abyss. But don’t take my word on this, read Yahweh’s.

Whosoever is separated from the Catholic Church, however commendable in his own opinion his life may be, he shall for the very reason that he is separated from the union of Christ not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him. (John 3:36).

This is your fatal flaw. You quote Scripture, in this case a poor paraphrase and grossly inaccurate rendition of Yahushua’s testimony in John 3:36, to justify your position. And yet what Yahushua said is completely opposed to your and to the Church’s teaching. In fact, you had to take the passage out of context and completely change it to suit your agenda. This is a lose lose game for you and all Catholics.

Salvation is explained in the Nicodemus discussion earlier in the 3rd chapter of Yahuchannan/John. This discussion concludes with the verse you selected, although it says what I’ve been telling you.

After explaining the role of the Set Apart Spirit in our salvation, and being born from above in spirit, Yahushua details the nature of the gift being offered, sharing who it is from. Yahushua even tells us who He actually is during this discussion.

Next, there is a reference to Yahochanan (John) the Baptist. But the statements in the 27th and 31st verses obliterate the notion of earthly authority.

It is then that Yahushua says that He is speaking the words of Yahweh, and that all things, and that means all authority over salvation, have been given to the One sent by Yahweh. This is followed by the quote: “He who trusts and relies upon the Son has eternal life, but the one disobeying the Son [which the RCC does in hundreds of essential ways] will not see life.”

And that is the end of the quote. The part you added was added by the Church to frighten people. None of the pre-Constantine MSS of John from the first, second, or third century contain the words: “but the wrath of God abideth on him.” And no MSS has “Whosoever is separated from the Catholic Church, however commendable in his own opinion his life may be, he shall for the reason that he is separated from the union of Christ not see life,” so you didn’t get any part of your (John 3:36) citation correct.

Christ solemnly declared: "He who will not hear the Church, let him be to thee as the heathen and the publican." (Matt. 18:17)

Open Matthew 18, we discover that verses 6 and 7 were written for you, and for all others who advocate Roman Catholicism. As for 18:17, you got most of it wrong. Your error begins with “Church” which you capitalize and then errantly identify with the RCC. But the Greek term ekklesia isn’t a name, and thus should never be capitalized. Ekkesia is a word which should be translated “called out.” Only names, and/or titles should be transliterated. And even then, “church” isn’t a transliteration of ekklesia, not even remotely. Church is based upon the word for circle, which in turn derived its name from sungods and goddesses who where worshiped under the sign of a halo or sun disc. There is no reference to the RCC in Matthew 18:17. None.

Here is what the passage actually says:

“But (de – by contrast), if (ean) your brother (adelphos) is in error and misses the mark (hamartano – swerves away from the truth and is not included), you should proceed to (hypago – take the lead and go) expose (elencho – convince and convict, reprove and correct) him, between (meta) you and him without others (monos) [i.e., privately and one on one]. If he listens to (akouo – pays attention and understands) you, you have gained (kerdaino – acquired) a brother [not a Church member or convert]. But if he does not listen (akouo – consider what has been said), receive into your midst (paralambano meta – gather and take from your associates) an additional (eti) one or two in order that (hina) upon the mouth (stoma – word or speech) of two or three witnesses (martus – those who testify to the facts based upon personal experience and firsthand knowledge), every (pass) word (rhema – utterance, message, teaching, or matter) can stand, established and confirmed (histemi – upheld and maintained). But if after all that (eipon tei) he refuses to hear them (parakouo – refuses to listen and pays no attention), tell the called out (ekklesia – from ek, meaning out, and kaleo, meaning called), and if he refuses to hear (parakouo) the called out (ekklesia), let him be (esto – exist) like (hosper – similar to) the Gentile foreigner (ethnikos – a non-Yahuwdym or Gowy, apart from God), even the tax collector (telones – from telos, meaning one who is terminated and ceases to exist).” (Mattinhyahu 18:15-17)

I am doing this with you. The question is “are you going to remain a Gentile foreigner?”

Incidentally, Matthew 18:16 is based upon Deuteronomy 19:15. The entire Renewed Covenant is likewise based in its entirety on the Old Covenant.

That the Catholic Church is the first and oldest and consequently the Church established by Jesus Christ, is and must be admitted by all, because it is a fact clearly proven by Scripture and by history.

The Covenant began with Abraham, 2500 years before there was a “Catholic Church.” Oops. But therein lies your problem. Catholics don’t understand the Covenant or Yahweh’s plan of redemption as it is manifest in the seven Miqra. For Catholics, revelation begins with Constantine, not with Yahweh. The Torah, Prophets, and Psalms are as meaningless to them, as is the Covenant itself.

The first followers of the Way were all Yahuwdym, people the Catholic Church hunted down and killed. The Messiyah Yahushua established the way to Yahweh. He did not establish any human organization or religion, and that would include the “Church.”

The Catholic Church is called “the Seat of Satan,” “married to Ba’al,” and “dead” in Scripture, nothing more. Read the God Damn Religion volume of Yada Yahweh for proof.

The Jews and the Gentiles bear witness to it, and even Protestants themselves acknowledge it, because, if asked why they call themselves Protestants, they answer: "Because we protest against the Catholic Church."

This is a senseless argument, one unworthy of comment.

If we go back to the days of the Apostles, we find that every sect separated from the Catholic Church, and therefore we see Calvinists, Kilhamites, Quakers, Shakers, Panters, Seekers, Jumpers, Reformed Methodists, German Methodists, Wesleyan Methodists, Baptists, Particular Baptists, Hardshell Baptists, Softshell Baptists, Forty- Gallon Baptists, Sixty-Gallon Baptists, Mennonites, Millerites, Universalists, Congregationalists, Presbyterians, Mormons, Christian Perfectionists...etc

There is no correlation or connection between the “days of the Apostles” and the “Catholic Church.” And the notion that some Christian religious sects “separated” from the RCC only demonstrates that lots of people disagree with the Catholic Church.

This is nothing but CONFUSION. To say that these and all other sects are guided by The Holy Spirit, and can lead to salvation, would be an unpardonable blasphemy, since one implies that God is the prime mover or cause of confusion.[/

All religions are a swap of “CONFUSION,” the worst of them being Roman Catholicism. Religions are what Satan does best. The Roman Catholic religion is especially irrational because it has more in common with Babylon than the bible on which it claims its authority. I call the RCC “religion for the confused and comatose.”

The Spirit is “set apart, not holy. She does not guide any religious organization, and that would include the RCC. Further, according to Yahweh’s Word, no sect, religion, church, or human undertaking can lead to salvation.

But, we agree on one point, since Yahweh isn’t the author of confusion, the authors of confusion like the RCC can’t be of Yahweh. Their confused and contradictory teachings are “unpardonable blasphemy” because they whitewash, counterfeit, alter, and negate Yahweh’s teachings.

Saint Cyprian says: "He who has not the Church for his mother cannot have God for his Father." And with him the Fathers of the Church in general say that, "as all those who were not in the ark of Noah perished in the waters of the deluge, so shall perish all who are out of the true Church."

A Catholic “saint” isn’t a source of truth. Yahweh’s Word and Yahweh’s Spirit are the only reliable source of truth. Cyprian was lying. All those who are adopted by Yahweh have as their “mother” the Set Apart Spirit. That is the message of Yahochannan (John) 3.

What you have done is chosen to rely on the words and doctrines of men rather than God. If you don’t change this, you will die separated from Yahweh. But if you continue to openly promote lies like Roman Catholicism, you will join Saint Cyprian and all the popes in the Abyss with Satan. But, don’t take my word on this: read Yahweh’s Word.

Therefore, please carefully ponder and reconsider your decision to remain OUTSIDE the Catholic Church, the one and only true Church guided by The Holy Spirit, and therefore the ONLY Ark of salvation.

God Bless

(-R)

Like Yahweh, I despise the Catholic Church for leading billions away from salvation. I see the Roman Catholic Church as the single worst institution in human history.

Yahweh begins His Covenant with Abraham, telling him to come out of Babylon. Babylon today is best represented by the Roman Catholic Church. All who trust her will “remain OUTSIDE” Yahweh’s family, and thus be excluded from heaven.

After carefully reading and studying Yahweh’s Word, I have rendered my decision. I have chosen to know Yahweh, to trust Yahweh, to revere Yahweh, and to rely upon Yahweh. As such, Yahweh has adopted me into His eternal family. I am now a Yahuwdym—one who is related to Yah. This, according to Scripture, is the only path to salvation.

(-R) I have a confession to make. I did not take the time to write this letter to you because I am convinced that you are too deceived to be rational. I hope I’m wrong about this. But if I am right, then I hope that others, less corrupted by Catholicism, will come to yada’/know Yahweh through this exchange.

Yada

<070630>

Edited by user Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:05:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 7:54:27 AM(UTC)
Yada

This is a continuation of the initial exchange between - R - (advocating the RCC) and Yada. One sentence in the closing from Yada really caught my eye:

To quote

Quote:
But, and this is a hell of a but, for those who openly advocate a plan of salvation which is inconsistent with Yahweh’s Word, the Abyss will be their eternal residence. Be careful, you are crossing that line and there is a fate worse than death.

Here is the blended exchange, which took place on July 3, 2007.

- R -,

Yada: In my reply to your initial letter to me, I told you where to look for the truth and that if you chose not to avail yourself of that opportunity that you would be without excuse. I concluded my reply with a confession, predicting that you were too indoctrinated to benefit from the answers I labored to provide on your behalf. I was right.

Before I move on and address this very weak rebuttal to our previous correspondence, it’s important for those reading this to know that you are no ordinary, misguided victim of Roman Catholicism. You are an apologist for the Church. You wrote me initially promoting her most damning lies. I am therefore rebuking you because you deserve it, not because you’ll benefit from it.

That said, let’s begin with your first question:

R: Messiyah Yahushua, Yahuchannan/John, Yahuwdym......What on earth is this?

Yada: Knowledge on my part and lack of it on yours. You obviously have no understanding of transliteration or of the languages in which Scripture was revealed. And that’s a serious problem for you since you are advocating a religion from a position of ignorance (lacking knowledge).

Messiyah is a title and thus can be translated or transliterated. There is no reasonable basis for changing it to “Christ.” Translated, it means “Anointed Implement of Yah.” Yahweh is God’s name. The Messiyah was the human manifestation of Yahweh, set apart from Him, and diminished to serve us.

Yahushua is the Savior’s name. It is His only name. It is the name Yahweh chose to represent Himself. Yahushua means “Yah Saves.” This name defines who Yahushua is and His purpose. Jesus has not meaning. It isn’t accurate. It was first conceived by religious clerics in the 17th century CE.

Yahuchannan is the most accurate transliteration of the name of the person who wrote the book of John and Revelation. It is also the name of the person we errantly call “John the Baptist.” It means “Yah is Merciful or Gracious.”

When one goes about the task of communicating thoughts recorded in one language into another, names must always be transliterated and words translated. Either is acceptable for titles. For example, Mr. Bush’s name is transliterated “Bush” in every language, just as Osama bin Ladin’s Arabic name is rendered in English letters to produce the same sounds. Allah is the Arabic name for the Islamic god and a proper transliteration of his name from Arabic into English. By way of example from an ancient language, all of the names Homer cited in the Iliad have always been transliterated into other languages and not changed.

Yahuwdym means “Belongs to and Related to Yah.” All who are adopted into Yahweh’s family are Yahuwdym. Religious men have errantly changed Yahuwdah and Yahuwdym to Judah and Jews, but there was no J sound in Hebrew or Greek. And the altered version has no meaning.

These names and titles were chosen by Yahweh. The fact that you are unfamiliar with them is part of the curse of the Roman Catholic Church. They are responsible for you not knowing and for you being misled.

R: Seems you have undertaken a personal interpretation of some old parchment scrolls?

Yada: You just impugned Yahweh’s oldest Scriptural manuscripts, calling them “some old parchment scrolls,” as if they were less authoritative than a modern day church edict. Are you unaware that the Roman Catholic Church bases its claims of authority on Yahweh’s Word—of which these parchments are the most representative? Are you unaware that the oldest manuscripts of the Old Covenant are contained in the Dead Sea Scroll collection, and that they are in the original language and predate the Latin Vulgate by 600 years? Are you aware that these scrolls expose Masorete copyedits of Scripture? Are you aware that 70 pre-Constantine manuscripts of the Renewed Covenant covering every book from Matthew to Revelation from the first, second, and third century CE have been discovered and that they expose Catholic copyedits of Scripture?

Are you unaware of the difference between translation and interpretation? Or perhaps this is a better question: what do you know? All you are doing here is exposing the reason the Roman Catholic Church fooled you into believing that they were the source of salvation.

R: I have heard of the "sola scriptura" advocates who say, "We believe in the Bible alone and the Bible in its entirety as the sole rule of faith for the Christian!" But you are totally different; you hold the Bible suspect, so you bypass it and head straight for ancient writings, so that you can do your own personal, and therefore subjective, interpretation.

Yada: Yahweh says that there are only two sources of revelation which can be trusted, His Word and His Spirit. You, however, would prefer to alter and ignore the first, misidentify the second, and rely on a new, unauthorized human agency.

And while that’s a problem, there is a bigger issue with the “sola scriptura” argument. If you were informed and rational you’d realize that the Roman Catholic position is unsupportable because its edicts routinely conflict with Scripture. And in most places in which Rome differs from Yahweh, Rome’s position reflects Satan’s and Babylon’s. It is why Yahshua said that the assembly represented by Catholicism was “the seat of Satan, married to Ba’al, and dead.”

Digging deeper into your reply, “Bible” is the name of a pagan sungoddess, so that is not the term Yahweh chose for His Word. And it’s true, more recent manuscripts like the Vulgate, Masoretic, and Textus Receptus and translations like the Vulgate, KJV, NKJV, ASB, NASB, IV, NIV, are highly suspect at best and errant at worst. But therein is the value of what you called “some old parchment scrolls.” Yet, you don’t understand the correlation, and lack thereof, between what you call “the Bible,” and “ancient writings.”

As a result, you see the world upside down and backwards. The oldest manuscripts of Scripture are the least subjective, the most objective, the least interpretive, and the most accurate. It is by altering the text to suit their agenda that the Catholic Church has beguiled so many like you into trusting them.

R: So, are we talking about the same scripture? The things you write appear to come from scripture that exists only in your own misguided imagination. And you are obviously proud of your confounding terminology.

Yada: Rather than ask this question, do some research. You have a mind, use it—or have you discarded it for the sake of your religion? In Hosea, Yahweh said: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” He was speaking to you.

If you aren’t aware of whether Yahweh’s Scripture which I translated for you, is the “same scripture” as you cited, you have a problem. If you think the 70 first, second, and third century CE manuscripts documenting every Renewed Covenant book and the 200 manuscripts from Dead Sea Scrolls covering all but one book, “exists only in my own misguided imagination,” you are clearly misguided. But it begs the question: Why advocate for a religion when you know so little about its basis?

Speaking of “terminology,” those I’ve communicated with you are Yahweh’s selections. Since they are accurate, and true to the source, you are calling God “confounding” by condemning them. They are only confusing to you because you have been confused. The Roman Catholic Church purposefully altered Yahweh’s terminology to confuse you into trusting them. And they prevailed.

That said, I am aware that Yahweh’s terminology is foreign to the vast majority of people and comes as a shock to them. It’s hard to believe that so many have covered up the truth for so long. But to continue to cover up the truth just so that people feel comfortable would be a terrible crime.

R: What were the literary levels in Europe before the15 century?

Yada: The more powerful the Roman Catholic Church became, the worse the people’s fate, and the less that was known about Yahweh’s Word. The RCC made owning a bible a criminal offense. The RCC was unwilling to communicate God’s Word in a common language people understood. The reason Europe plunged into darkness for so long was due to the RCC. The reason Europe finally emerged from darkness was because men like John Wycliffe risked their lives to provide copies of the Word in the common tongue. It led to the Reformation and Renaissance. In all of human history, it is hard to find any organization which rivals the Catholic Church in deceit and destructiveness.

R: Were people literary enough to read and understand local languages let alone Hebrew, Latin and Greek?

Yada: This argument is without basis. And the more that it is explored, the worse the Catholic Church appears. The RCC purposefully sought to demean the original Hebrew and Greek MSS of Scripture so as to elevate the status of its Latin Vulgate translation. As a result, the RCC was free to corrupt Yahweh’s Word to suit themselves for one thousand years. It wasn’t until after the RCC lost control of Europe that scholars slowly attempted to reverse course and return to God’s Word as it was originally inspired. It is from that basis, that common translations have emerged.

To fully understand what God revealed, one has to study the oldest manuscripts in their original language and then provide an amplified translation into the common language of the day. In this regard, Latin and the Vulgate have no value. And Hebrew and Greek don’t have to be known by everyone so long as someone translates them accurately. No organization has been a bigger foe of this worthy pursuit, longer, than the RCC.

R: Did every one have access to "prophetic Scripture, translated and amplified from the oldest manuscripts"?

Yada: Once again, you are shooting yourself and your religion in the head. The RCC did everything in its power to hide Yahweh’s Word and to keep it from the masses. They had access to it, but hid it in vaults to promote its agenda. Now, since the RCC has lost control, the public has access to “prophetic Scripture, translated and amplified from the oldest manuscripts.” What they do with this access is what’s important. You, for example, have elected to demean it.

R: What happens to the poor souls that lived before the advent of the printing press that made possible the wide distribution of the Bible?

Yada: The fate of the deceived souls who were forced by torture and death to rely on the Roman Catholic Church has already been determined. Death was the end of life for them. There is nothing more. They died separated from Yahweh. Such is the fate of billions of souls beguiled in the name of the Whore of Babylon. It is why most every pope will spend their eternity with Satan in the Abyss. They not only hid Yahweh’s truth, His nature, His plan and His way from the people, they altered it, creating a counterfeit to suit their agenda.

Yahweh communicated the path to Him. If we accept His terms, follow His way, and rely on Him our eternal fate we will live forever in God’s family. If we trust another, different path, according to God, we will die separated from Him.

R: What happens to the greatest majority that had no access to the Bible so that they can do their own personal interepretation?

Yada: As you know, Yahweh revealed His plan of salvation. He said that there was only one way to Him. Therefore, according to His Word, those who have relied on the Church, or any religion for that matter, or even on themselves, will find death to be the end of life. They won’t go to hell, but they won’t go to heaven either. They did not know Yahweh and Yahweh did not know them. According to Yahweh’s Word, for the greatest majority of people there is no life after death. Such is the consequence of not knowing. Such is the legacy of Roman Catholicism.

But, and this is a hell of a but, for those who openly advocate a plan of salvation which is inconsistent with Yahweh’s Word, the Abyss will be their eternal residence. Be careful, you are crossing that line and there is a fate worse than death.

-Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2007 1:35:24 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
nice post - it breaks my heart to see people like this.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Jeannie  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:12:56 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Did you all read the paper today and what the pope said!!! I feel like dropping leaflets over the Vatican with the YY website..hah.ahaha...
Jeannie
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:34:51 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Jeannie wrote:
Did you all read the paper today and what the pope said!!! I feel like dropping leaflets over the Vatican with the YY website..hah.ahaha...
Jeannie

just looked it up :D brilliant... ahh well.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...