logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Are you "Christian?"
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes
18 %
  No
81 %
  Total 16 100%
Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 7:33:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

Recently, I attended an interdenominational Protestant "Bible" study. During the session, I used the Names of Yahuweh and Yahushua in place of "Lord," "Jesus," and the generic title "God." At the end of the session, one of the participants came up to me and asked: "Are you a Christian?"

I tried to explain my preferance for "Yahudym," and "Yahudi" but that just caused further problems.

I wrote to Ken and asked how he would have handled it. As an aside, I also asked him if he ever thought we might see a "YY" Chaplain in the military. This is a reprint of his response:

Quote:
Answering "Are you a Christian?" is like answering "Have you stopped beating your wife?". There is no good one-word answer if you're on the right side of the equation. The problem is that the word "Christian" includes both "wheat" and "tares," in Yahshua's parlance: anybody who purports to follow "Christ" is a "Christian," and that, unfortunately, includes not only true believers but also pagan leaning Catholics, liberal Protestants who deny the deity of Yahshua, and tradition-hogtied evangelicals. It's like saying, "Are you a man?"--not terribly precise terminology. Of course, the vast majority of humanity doesn't comprehend the semantic nuances we struggle with. They wouldn't know the differences between a Mary-worshipping Roman Catholic, a Baptist, and a Mormon. All they want to know is, "You're not a Buddhist, are you?"

So I'd phrase my response something like this: "Yes, I'm a follower of Yahweh." If pressed, go on to say, "I worship Yahshua, you know---Jesus." It doesn't help the communication process if you use words (like Yahudi) that only five people on earth understand. Once you've established a baseline of common knowledge, of course, the correct terminology should be employed. But it's worse than pointless to expect the whole world to read your mind, to automatically know and except the "insider" terminology of YadaYahweh. In other words, to answer "Are you a Christian" with a "No" because you have doubts about the credibility of the translation for "anointed" as "Christ," or because there are people within "Christianity" with whom you don't share a common faith, or because you define Christianity as a religion which is therefore to be avoided, is to send an inaccurate message to most people: they'll assume you're either an atheist or a follower of some other religion. Not the message you wanted to convey.

On your last point, I'd resist the urge to make the truth presented in YadaYahweh function like some new denomination or sect. It's nothing of the sort. Rather, it's merely what "Christianity" (there's that word again) was and is supposed to be. It's a return to our roots, a plea to shed the excess baggage of two millennia of corrupted religious thought and comprehend what Yahweh really wanted us to know. It requires a thirst for knowledge and the courage to challenge what you've been taught (things not particularly in sync with the military mind). But it's not a revolution, a tearing down of christian thought to the point of anarchy and starting over from scratch. Rather, it's more like cancer surgery---a careful attempt to remove the harmful influences in a sick body so it can recover and thrive. Courage is hard. Surgery is painful. Don't expect our point of view to ever be very popular.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Tiffany  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 11:43:38 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I love it! Thanks Ken!

Quote:
Answering "Are you a Christian?" is like answering "Have you stopped beating your wife?". There is no good one-word answer if you're on the right side of the equation. The problem is that the word "Christian" includes both "wheat" and "tares," in Yahshua's parlance: anybody who purports to follow "Christ" is a "Christian," and that, unfortunately, includes not only true believers but also pagan leaning Catholics, liberal Protestants who deny the deity of Yahshua, and tradition-hogtied evangelicals.

It is true that this is a sort of battle that I did not know I would face in my life. I am finding it hard to put words to how I feel because I have the foundation I do but the hunger for knowledge is constantly growing. Someone said to me today that I was on a constant path to more knowledge, which I guess is good since Yah says his people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 2:15:45 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I said no... saying yes is too easy lol Plus it opens up so many non-Christians to the message that Yahweh is trying to get through! To Christians, if im honest, I like to see them have to re-evaluate me :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline gammafighter  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 6:52:45 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

My answer depends on your definition of the word "Christian". If by "Christian" you mean one who attempts to follow the Hebrew Holy Scripture called the Tanakh, Old Covenant Scripture, and/or Old Testament (depending on who you ask), and believe that it is the inspired Word of the God named YHWH and that His Messiah is the Yahushua of the Renewed Covenant Scripture/New Testament, then I would say I am a Christian. If you mean someone who goes to church every Sunday and on Christmas and Easter, prays to Jesus, etc. Then I am not. In my case, I choose to emphasize the differences between my beliefs and mainstream Christianity.

I would say that I am not a Christian, mostly because my primary "target audience" is Christian. If I were to call myself a Christian, they might think I was, as KP said, just a member of another sect of Christianity, or even just an eccentric Christian- like the people that become vegans because they that's how Jesus would want it, or the "Church of Marijuana" who just uses Christianity as an excuse to smoke weed. By declaring that I am not a Christian, it almost demands a response from many of the people who have known me as a Christian all my life. Hopefully, they will see that it is my love for the God of the Bible and my desire for the true revelation of YHWH that has led me to where I am now, and that will hopefully make them slower to reject the message I bring them.
Offline J&M  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 5:29:20 AM(UTC)
J&M

Yehushua was a Jew, Paul was a Jew, my wife is a Jew, I am a 'wild' Jew; grafted in. However, there is no way I could explain that to my mother!

There is really no such thing as a christian, but I can remember being told by a c of e vicar (episcopalian) in Rio in the 70's "you must nail your colours to the mast"

It is important that we remain 'identifiable' to people, we had a sect in UK known as the 'Plymouth Bretheren' who became 'exclusive'. This was not what we need to do, and it brought a lot of grief on them.

we must always be accessible, the Jews made themselves exclusive when they should have been representing YHWH to the world.
Offline Dj  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 7:16:41 AM(UTC)
Dj
Man

Hi everyone, I want to say I have enjoyed this forum very much and I am glad to had found a link to it. Looking foward to learning and understanding more about God, His name and what it means.

I would consider myself a "Christian", but I am finding out there is a lot of differerent "Christians", I never grew up in church so I don't have some of the ideas about things that some people have, Like "you have to use only yellow candles", I would not consider myself religious.

Thanks,

Dj
Offline FF  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 12:54:32 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings Dj,

Welcome to the YY Forum. It is not man who pointed you to this link but Yahweh.

This topic in Yada Yahweh Forum >> >> Fellowship is one of the examples of a really wonderful topic found on the YY Forum.

Now we have all been taught to color inside the lines of Christianity. Yada Yahweh will lead you to know personally and relationally Yahweh and how he really colors from His perspective not mans.

YY Forum is a safe place where you can ask questions that will lead you to Scriptural Truth’s of which you then can make an informed Choice. Remember always balance everything you read or hear against the Scriptures. Now What Scriptural Translation you may ask. Well First let me ask. Have you started to read Yada Yahweh and all the other wonderful books presented and represented on http://www.yadayahweh.com/?

I have really come to enjoy The Scriptures http://www.isr-messianic.org/ available in hard cover and available to be used through E-Sword http://www.e-sword.net/ but I still am drawn back to my Greek Hebrew NIV of which I exchange the actual names like Yahweh, Yahshua, Anointed Messiyah, Anointed, Set-Apart Spirit, upright pole, Sabbath, Called out assembly and Yahweh’s Festival’s from many of the words like Lord, Jesus, Christ, Holy, the Cross, Church, Sunday Worship all of which are cornerstones of Christendom.

Many who call themselves Christian's or who once called themselves Christian's can no longer through the preponderance of Scriptural evidence maintain a belief system based on what man writes or says instead of what Yahweh has written and speaks to each individual regardless of any origin or upbringing. Yahweh answers all who are asking, knocking and seeking HIM.

This leads me to welcome you again to the YY Forum the place where the rubber meets the road, the real application of Yahweh’s Word in every day understanding and life’s application as we have all been taught in Christianity and now desire to know Yah’s Way.

Now let’s enjoy the journey Yah has prepared.

HalleluYAH to Yahuweh The Mighty One Yahushua,

FF

PS Yah has many around the world and also in the utter most part of the world E. WA
FF
Offline kp  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 1:01:52 PM(UTC)
kp

Welcome to the forum, Dj. I think you've hit the nail on the head there: it's possible to be a "Christian" without being religious. The problem is semantics: when we use the word "christian," what do we mean, and what does our audience think we mean? Words are worse than useless if they don't communicate precisely. We need to explain ourselves carefully, keeping in mind what our audience can be expected to understand. To some people, I would not describe myself as a Christian, but to others I would---it all depends on what they think the word means. If the "broad brush" is being used, then yes, I'm a christian (as opposed to being an atheist or a Hindu); but if we're talking nuances within the realm of faith, then no, I'm not (in the sense of being an adherent of the "christian religion").

kp
Offline Dj  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 2:51:48 PM(UTC)
Dj
Man

Thanks, It does feel safe on this forum and I look foward to learning more.

Dj
Offline FF  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 3:31:46 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

kp,

Your advice to Yada is pertinent to us all. Sometimes we get so excited to share Yahweh with others that we use our number 9 size fire hose when instead we should have putted with a trickle of truth to draw them into conversation.

I personally do not think we should stop using our newly discovered and exposed verbage. We just have to be very careful to remember our mission. To expose lies and then witness to the truth. Yada says it quite eloquently. "We must expose lies and then witness to the truth.

Quote:
With the victims of deception, we should elegcho in the spirit of parakaleo, rather than epitimao. Unlike the strictly judgmental and condemning tone of epitimao, parakaleo blends criticism and compassion in a solicitous style. For example, with parakaleo, to exhort can mean to incite as well as to encourage, to warn and to advise. Parakaleo carries the connotation of beseeching and instructing in addition to disapproving and admonishing. To be solicitous is "to care enough about someone's physical and spiritual heath that you are motivated to attend to their needs, concerned about them." Thus it should be no surprise that parakaleo is a compound of para, meaning beside, and kaleo, meaning to call by name and to invite."
http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...n_Religion_Laodicea.YHWH

I have messed up several times trying to share YY. Now I know my heart was right but sometimes my verbage needed capitulation and contemplation.

In the past I have been a drip under pressure. Today I am a drip under going training, and learning to paint outside the box.

Working for the Boss is the most wonderful job I have ever had.

FF

PS writing about this subject I am reminded when I first return to riding motor cycle in the spring on a narrow mountain trails how my skills have waned without practice. Let us all be found practicing so that we may improve our skills of sharing Yahweh’s Name that is above every Name and His beneficial message.

FF
Offline Noach  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 7:13:48 PM(UTC)
Noach

We love to apply handles to ourselves don't we? I would be hesitant to associate the term "Christianity" to myself however one defines it. There is already a perfectly good term to use and it is actually found in Scripture: "Yahudi". It explains perfectly who we are. Why settle for a corrupted Greek term to describe the followers of Yahushua? It is our job to teach the nations the truth we have been given. If we are in a Covenant relationship with Yahuwah, we are Yahudim. No other term even comes close.

Noach
Offline Matthew  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 5:32:05 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What about that word "messianic"? Under my Facebook profile I put Messianic under which religion I belong to. The reason I put Messianic in my profile is so get my Christian brothers and sisters to ask questions and to check it out for themselves. I think Messianic closer defines the group's common belief, using the correct Names, celebrating the Feasts, keeping the Sabbath, etc. Though this can be dangerous as some Messianic believers are more concerned about keeping the letter of the Law, thereby going straight back to square one, trying to earn one's salvation through works. However I think my reason is simply there to get people asking questions, if the opportunity presents itself then I'll direct them to YY, TOM, etc.

I'm not terribly happy with the Messianic belief, because after seeing some websites, articles and online Sabbath meetings I find a lot of different sects within it, just like Christianity. I've seen some Jewish congregations, who call themselves Messianics, but only allow Jewish people, by blood, into their meetings. Others have different theories, such as The Two House Movement, Messianic Judaism, some still keep the Oral Law, some even reject Paul's writings, and a few others with miner things I don't agree with.

I find defining myself as either a Christian or a Messianic a difficult thing to do.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 6:59:11 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Matthew wrote:
What about that word "messianic"? Under my Facebook profile I put Messianic under which religion I belong to. The reason I put Messianic in my profile is so get my Christian brothers and sisters to ask questions and to check it out for themselves. I think Messianic closer defines the group's common belief, using the correct Names, celebrating the Feasts, keeping the Sabbath, etc. Though this can be dangerous as some Messianic believers are more concerned about keeping the letter of the Law, thereby going straight back to square one, trying to earn one's salvation through works. However I think my reason is simply there to get people asking questions, if the opportunity presents itself then I'll direct them to YY, TOM, etc.

I'm not terribly happy with the Messianic belief, because after seeing some websites, articles and online Sabbath meetings I find a lot of different sects within it, just like Christianity. I've seen some Jewish congregations, who call themselves Messianics, but only allow Jewish people, by blood, into their meetings. Others have different theories, such as The Two House Movement, Messianic Judaism, some still keep the Oral Law, some even reject Paul's writings, and a few others with miner things I don't agree with.

I find defining myself as either a Christian or a Messianic a difficult thing to do.

Under my facebook profile I put "Religion is cr*p" lol (sorry, in england, cr*p isn't a particularly bad word - I apologies if it is where you are from :S) I would not call myself messianic for the same reason that I would not call myself Christian. I would rather people take a fresh breath when they speak to me. I just don't like boxing myself - or Yah.
Offline Matthew  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:49:42 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Oops, I've just checked on my Facebook profile and realised I have nothing under my religious views. Can't remember when I edited it by removing it. This Deut 6:4 sounds good but I'll try be creative for myself and think of something to say. Maybe I should write there "why don't you ask me about my religious views?", I think this might do the trick :)
Offline shalom82  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 9:12:12 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Or...I don't have religious views...I have relationship views...haha...that might make some people captivated!
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline CK  
#16 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 7:39:24 PM(UTC)
CK

I am a follower of 'The Way', and the Shema (Debarim 6:4) lives in my heart. I love this forum. Been away for a while, and have a lot of catching up to do! I look forward to it.

Love the fact that there are so many eastern Washingtonians joining the ranks of YY. May be soon we'll be able to get together and 'party' Yahuweh style via The Feasts!

Praise Yah from whom all blessings flow. . .

CK
Offline jojocc  
#17 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 9:28:46 PM(UTC)
jojocc

I just deleted the religion part of my profile, but til now it had said 'no thanks'.

This one is really hard for me, I want to put Jewish, but that isn't accurate. Yehudim might be an answer, but really I try to be without a religion. Just because I beleive in YHWH and Yahashua does not mean that I have suddenly 'become' a part of any religion. Actually I would say that in getting to know YHWH and Yahashua I have been freed from the bounds of religion.

I cannot even tell people that I follow 'The Way' here, as that would mean that I am a religious Jew and I follow the Rabbis.

Aaaaarrrrg! This is so frustrating. To be quite honest, man's need to classify and pigeon-hole everything and everyone is what we should be staying away from. So no, I am not a Christian, I just am. I will let people decide who I am by my thoughts, words and deeds, not by my label.
Offline bitnet  
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 11:13:27 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Heh-heh! We seem to be a people without an identity! Perhaps when asked, we can all repeat what Popeye sez, "Ah yam what ah yam." lol. I rather leave the box blank but now putting "I AM" seems kinda fun... Seriously, in our national IDs it says Christian, and that was before YY. Don't think I am going to change it now... too much trouble to change it to, er..., er..., er...

jojocc, in Malaysia you'd better put something down or the state will bury you in a Muslim cemetery and claim your property. After all, we do not eat pork and know of only one God...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline bitnet  
#19 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 11:15:24 PM(UTC)
bitnet

... seem to want to call that God Allah!
Offline real  
#20 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2008 11:01:03 AM(UTC)
real
Man

i don't believe in the power of men i do not belive in church building or what churches represent i do not believe in the paying of proffesional clerics i do not believe in using the word lord i think if you buy into one once of it you must buy into all of it ... i am not a christian!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#21 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2008 11:17:06 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

real wrote:
i don't believe in the power of men i do not belive in church building or what churches represent i do not believe in the paying of proffesional clerics i do not believe in using the word lord i think if you buy into one once of it you must buy into all of it ... i am not a christian!

Welcome to the forums Real! nice to see you here!

bitnet wrote:
Heh-heh! We seem to be a people without an identity!

There is soo much more room to breath outside the box :) I would rather not have a label, then that makes people uncomfortable and curious :)
Offline Mark  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2008 8:19:05 PM(UTC)
Mark

I am a Christian. The Letter to the Hebrews is a free book for you to read. I thank Jesus Christ for all of you.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2008 10:11:13 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Welcome to the forums Mark :)
Offline Mike  
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:06:18 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I consider myself a recovering Laodicean trying desperately to become a Philadelphian Yahudy. I say recovering because when I pray I still slip and say “Lord” and “Jesus” sometimes instead of Yahuweh and Yahushua. Old habits are hard to break but I have the Set-Apart Spirit to guide me. I attended a mega Church for a decade but I have learned more in the last six months by reading YY, FH, TOM and Come Out of Her My People then I learned by attending hundreds of sermons and Sunday school. This was my first year for observing the Fall Miqra or any Miqra for that matter. I didn’t celebrate Christmas this year either. I haven’t really liked Christmas since I was a kid. Now I know why, it is the birthday of Tammuz not Yahushua.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:56:21 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Mike wrote:
I consider myself a recovering Laodicean trying desperately to become a Philadelphian Yahudy. I say recovering because when I pray I still slip and say “Lord” and “Jesus” sometimes instead of Yahuweh and Yahushua. Old habits are hard to break but I have the Set-Apart Spirit to guide me. I attended a mega Church for a decade but I have learned more in the last six months by reading YY, FH, TOM and Come Out of Her My People then I learned by attending hundreds of sermons and Sunday school. This was my first year for observing the Fall Miqra or any Miqra for that matter. I didn’t celebrate Christmas this year either. I haven’t really liked Christmas since I was a kid. Now I know why, it is the birthday of Tammuz not Yahushua.

Its crazy how so many of us have pretty much had the same experience :) Took me a while too mike, to be honest, I would only consider myself after 2 years of YY and the rest, on step one of the journey. But you know what, its awesome.

I completely identify with everything you said - but especially with one thing.

Quote:
I have learned more in the last six months by reading YY, FH, TOM and Come Out of Her My People then I learned by attending hundreds of sermons and Sunday school.

yip :)

Welcome to the family, bro ;)
Offline Adderley  
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:21:56 PM(UTC)
Adderley
Man

No. I consider myself a Messianic follower of Yah, certainly not to be confused with Messianic Judaism. It's a simple term that requires very little clarification. The term Philadelphian would throw a lot of people off, although I also consider myself to be a Philadelphian.
Offline bitnet  
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:21:41 PM(UTC)
bitnet

There was a time when I use to tell Christians who asked me which church I go to that I used to be in XXX and then went to YYY and am now not attending any ZZZ. I then got tired of tired of even saying that to proselytizing evangelists who seem to want to baptize me in their church to make up the numbers. So I eventually told them, "Forget the brand, focus on the product." With this precept, it is much easier to accept Truth as well, and to understand what is meant by, "Some say 'I am for Peter, some say that I am for Paul.'" Eventually you learn the identity of the Real Thing and then who or what is to stop you from identifying yourself with Yahweh other than yourself or Yahweh, and we know that He won't deny you if you love Him and your neighbours? You shall not be dragged kicking and screaming into The Eternal family either, you have to choose to be there or not. Whether you are Philadelphian or Laodecian depends on what you do with what you learn. If you identify yourself with Yahushua and accept The Sacrifice and profess Yahweh and try to keep the Laws in obedience (not to be saved but because you are saved) and share The Word with others despite the flaws in you, chances are you are probably Philadelphian. Just do not deny Him as He declares Himself or you may be on the wrong side of the wrong door.
Offline Heretic Steve  
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:48:28 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I like saying I'm of the called-out assembly of the Implement of Yah, Yahushua. It's a real ice breaker.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Theophilus  
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:13:13 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Mark wrote:
I am a Christian. The Letter to the Hebrews is a free book for you to read. I thank Jesus Christ for all of you.

Hello Mark and welcome to the YY forum.
Offline Light1  
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:23:16 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

I consider myself a Christian, I know that 'Jesus Christ' may be a transliterated mishmash, but I don't freak out over it or the term 'Lord'. When I pray, I use Jesus/Yeshua interchangeably. I figure if I keep studying the Scriptures, the Set-Apart spirit will guide me in the right direction and make me more pleasing to Him (although in 16 years of being saved-I have to say I have a LONG way to go!). As for the Torah, I think it goes from Genesis to Revelation. While I agree kosher is a better way to eat and have trimmed my pork consumption down, I don't get paranoid if I eat some bacon once in a while. The Torah is a guide to good living for those who have already been washed in His blood, not an iron clad code as it was for the Yehudim before Yeshua. I'm nowhere near mainstream Christianity in much of what I believe and never have, but you won't see me going around dressed like Micheal Rood. ;)
Offline FF  
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:35:13 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Light1,

Well spoken.

I still do shudder when I hear the man made words LORD, Jesus, Christ, Cross, Holy, Church etc, knowing now the truth in scripture.

To many times we who have come to call ourselves Yahhudwym forget we were never sent to change the society we live in. We were sent to live a set-apart lifestyle in the midst of the world and draw the world to Yahushua by our Yahuweh given ability to help each person right where they are without telling them they need (Jesus). What they really need is a friend who will love them even after knowing all the good and all the bad about them, yet still loving them just the same.

Our main job is to Yada/Know Yahweh, our next main job is to tell the story of Yahuweh The Mighty One Yahushua, min. by min, hr by hr, day by day and let Yahweh do the rest.

We are not to convert or force compliance or entice with treats or threats.

We are to be like Yahuweh the Mighty One Yahushua in spirit, soul, body, actions, deeds and obeying Yahweh's Commandments because we love HIM…….AND he has set us apart for his purposes.

No one ever became saved because they lost the argument with man. They became saved because Yahweh loves them enough to pay the price for them in full before they ever knew of him.

Let us all be a friend not a title,

FF

PS have you seen the video trailer for LORD, Save us from your followers http://www.lordsaveusthemovie.com/
FF
Offline Yada  
#32 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 12:38:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

I loved this video - thanks. I just uploaded it to our room on Paltalk.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!