logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Theophilus  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2022 2:35:13 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

With the book originally released as Babel - Confusion recently announced to be retitled and made into a new series of books like Questioning Paul, several thoughts occur to me. One is that this forum may wish to create a new area for this content and discussion, much like is done for the other series of books. Another is that we may wish to identify, and revise as needed, a list of biblical books, and portions of such books (not scriptural) that Yada specifically, and this community generally, now regards not inpired by Yah.

This list as I understand it now includes nearly all of the content most call the New Testament (apart from According to Hebrew and possibly some of John's writings), the first six chapter of Dany'el, all of the book of Ezekiel, Job, Song of Solomon, Ecclesiastes, and Ester. I've likely overlooked some content, but look forward to seeing a full list and hopefully details as to how and why this determination has been made for each.

Many years ago, when I first discovered this forum, I was looked forward to eventaully seeing amplified transalations and commentaries of all of the "biblical" books, as Craifg had demonstarted that popular translations were woefully unreliable. We've all sure learned a lot in the time since then.

I was particularly moved by Yada's recent assessment that the book of Job apepars uninpired by Yah, due to it not being referenced by the other prophets and for the character depicted as God being so at odds with the Yah revealed in the Towrah. Also, the book of Job has long kept my wife from seriously considereing a relationship with Yahowah.
Offline MadDog  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2022 11:25:32 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I wrote a long reply but then my computer crapped out on meCursing
My computer expertise only goes so far.
JB would have to re-order and re-arrange everything here to match the news books accordingly.

Offline matt  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2022 5:59:40 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Good suggestion to segregate/identify/discuss all of these miscellaneous texts that are mixed and confused with Yahowah's Towrah.

History is replete with examples of religions institutionally usurping Yahowah's reputation for man's purpose, it shouldn't have been so much of a shock to learn that it happened just as much before christianity and islam, as after. However, it has been mildly stunning to follow along with some of the recent discussions.

It was great to hear Yada recently share the conclusion that Job did not belong. There are several indicators that it didn't fit. To me, it has always "read" differently. I'm no linguist, and can only crudely poke at the Hebrew, but its "pattern" seems off when compared to the works of the Prophets. Its content seems different in style and presentation. Also, and it's been years now since I've looked at it, but I recall that Job was considered perfect. This is a major red flag. What other corporeal man in this narrative shares that attribute in his mortal existence? Combine that with the miscasting of Yahowah's nature, and it's pretty obvious that Job doesn't belong.

With regard to the "New Testament," I would assert that ALL of its content belongs in the babel category. Without denying the possibility that there may be bits of useful factual information scattered throughout its pages, as is the very nature of babel, its pedigree is atrocious. It is hard to imagine what could possibly be gained from investing much time in its analysis, especially when we have so much trustworthy material that delivers a consistent and linear message. Even if authentic and trustworthy text could be isolated from its content, its nature would tend to be that of a biographical narrative, differing considerably from the types of text we have come to accept as inspired. While a hypothetical text of that nature might not belong in a babel category, I think it's safe to say that is not what most of us have come to understand as Towrah. As an aside, it's hard to ignore that the alleged biographical accounts of christian jesus are a significant and necessary part of the foundation of a religion built upon the deification of The Lamb. It's hard to imagine how they would ever have ended up as being anything but counterproductive. In contrast, it is an inescapable FACT that without one single letter of the text of a new testament, WE have everything that WE need.

Theophilus, what is "According to Hebrew?" Please tell me it's not the pauline epistle to the Hebrews. If so, care to share why you extend it any consideration?
Offline Theophilus  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 1:27:46 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post
Theophilus, what is "According to Hebrew?" Please tell me it's not the pauline epistle to the Hebrews. If so, care to share why you extend it any consideration?

Matt, for background, it took me some time to process the revelations Yada provided early in the Questioning Paul exploartion, and again on the identification with Dowd as the returning Son of God, among other matters, so have been casutious on accepting the validity of any of the NT content. That said, I recall recently reading (probably ITG) about references to now lost source of some of Yahowsha;'s words used to base the later popular Greek "gospels" upon.

My quick effort to find "According to Hebrew" has yet to locate what I read, but looking at Matthew 5-7 in the index, I found in ITG volume 1 Words chapter 10 something close:

“Do not assume that I have come to weaken, to dismantle, to invalidate, or abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have not come to do away with it, but instead to completely fulfill it. Truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away not one iota representing the smallest letter, or Yowd in Hebrew, nor tittle, the top stroke of Hebrew letters, shall be passed by, be ignored, or be disregarded from that which was established in the Torah until the time and place it all happens.

Therefore, whoever dismisses or seeks to invalidate the least of these terms and conditions, or teaches people to do the same, they will be called the least dignified, as lowly and little, in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever acts upon them, and teaches them, they will be called the greatest and most important in the kingdom of heaven.”
(Matthew 5:17-19)

By citing this, I do not mean to infer that the New Testament is valid. Nonetheless, there are a relatively small number of citations which seem to have merit. For example, there is ample evidence that the “Sermon on the Mount” was originally scribed by one of Yahowsha’s Disciples in Hebrew, along with the “Olivet Discourse,” and retained before it was translated into Greek and incorporated into an otherwise plagiarized and spurious work of fiction. Rest assured, as we progress through the volumes of Yada Yahowah, Observations, Coming Home, and Questioning Paul, we will explore the mountain of evidence against the veracity of the Christian New Testament as a whole – while still considering the aspects, such as this, which are likely accurate.

The mention of "According to Hebrew" was in a passage on the the history of translations from what I remember. If I find more, I'll be glad to share it here.

Respectfully,