logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline REPeet  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 7:18:43 AM(UTC)
REPeet
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yada is the only "counter culture" voice that I have heard that is encouraging us to take the Covid-19 vaccines.

If people like Bill Gates hadn't been touting for years the reduction of the earths population by vaccines, I might be more sympathetic. But I have stood and stared at the Georgia Guide Stones and realized people with money and power are not only controlling us, but taunting us.

So as much as I respect Yada's view on the conspiricy culture, I do believe that there are forces out there trying to kill us. I want to know how the elites war on "the old world order" (YHWH's Torah) is not now manifesting itself exactly as "they" told us it would. By killing billions of us slowly and methodically through vaccines.
Offline MatthewJBeaudreau  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 10:59:26 AM(UTC)
MatthewJBeaudreau
United States

Encouraging would be one thing. The verbiage and tone is becoming more of a "you aren't on Yah's side" if you are electing, through thoughtful consideration, not to get vaccinated.

It is completely possible to have a medical background, wield an extensive understanding of vaccines, human health, and immunity, and not desire to take certain vaccines. It's also possible to have these views and be far from "conspiratorial" in your beliefs. To imply that anyone who has decided to forego this vaccine (or any other) is not capable of understanding and/or being part of the Covenant Family is silly, at best.