logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:38:16 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I am sure that most of you here on this forum will know of all the Yada Yah shows and where to find all the earliest shows!

A few weeks ago I came across this resource that I did not know of in my two and a half years experience with Yada Yah. I have set out a task of saving all these in due course and I thought, well, if I did not know, maybe a few others might not, so why not share what I have found to make it easier for those who wish to listen in?

It may be the case that some have already shared this and it became lost in time, even so, I think it's worth repeating if indeed this is so!

In this link, it takes you back to the earliest recordings online ready for download at your leisure and there are 62 pages and 50 shows on each page, so enjoy in your own time.

My plan is to download 50 shows per week just in case the internet goes down!

Shalowm!

https://www.yadayah.audio/?page=62
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
thanks 1 user thanked Stewart James for this useful post.
Disa on 11/22/2019(UTC)
Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 4:03:09 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
It would also be great if the audio content could somehow be searched in those shows, but I don't know if that's possible automatically. For example, I recall that in one of the last ten shows, Yada mentioned that "Yahuwd" was a combination of "Yahowah" and "Dowd". Since then, I have wondered - we have consistently seen "Yahuwd" written and pronounced as if this is one of the cases where the Wa is pronounced like a long U in English, rather than like an O. And it further occurs to me that if the word were actually pronounced "Yahowd", it would be much more obvious that the word indeed is a combination of "Yahowah" and His favorite Son "Dowd". The only thing I can think of that would argue for pronouncing the Wa like a long U in this case is that the Babylonians, during the Israelites' captivity in Babylon, taunted them by calling them "yahoos".
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Stewart James  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 11:39:06 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

I have a friend who lives close to me in Thailand, no more thant 30 km away! Last Shabat he came to visit me for about 1 hour and we had a discussion about Dowd - and how it became David due to diacritical markings. He was engaged and interested - then he came up with Ahhhh Dahuwd (Dahuud) I am not sure about the exact pronounciation, but his rendition sounded like Daa Huuwd or Daa hoood! He is a national from Yisra'el and speaks modern Hebrew and has been very helpful to me! I love to talk with him and we have shared many interesting things in Hebrew. It's quite amazing that what he was confirming was the corruption of Hebrew words and language due to the Masorettes and the diacritical markings which changed sounds and meanings.

Just loving all the discoveries, little by little!Cool

Edited by user Saturday, November 30, 2019 12:46:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Bubsy  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 8:10:58 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Well that's a possibility I hadn't thought of - that native speakers pronounce the Wa in DWD's name as one of the cases where it's pronounced like a U. If they have indeed maintained the correct pronunciation of his name through all those generations, that's another way that YHWD is indeed a combination of YHWH and DWD. I guess we'll know which one it is for sure when we hear Yahowah speaks His name and that of His favorite son.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Stewart James  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2019 1:19:43 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

I have studied the names of the Yahuwd to some degree and as a part of that study I know we are incredibly close to the absolute correct name spelling and pronunciation!

From my perspective I am border line with two versions of the true name which all stem from our knowledge and understanding of the Wah sound. Some pronounce the Wah as "O" others as "U". You can understand as I do that O can sound like U also, especially when you use two O's as in OO it sounds like a long U - OOOOO.

Is a double U really a UU or double V VV W? Is a BMW really a BMVV? My point is pronouncing what is meant to be the sound can vary according to local dialect and language use! You can notice wordlwide how people pronounce words sounding different to one another, then writing them down as you hear them can be different entirely!Then again what has been written down is read and uttered as words again, perhaps with a different sound according to what the reader interprets from the script!

Everywhere you can be sure the short name for Yah is Yah, then the O or U is dependent on the sounding of the Wah - Yah "U" or Yah "O" and the Wah afterwards is pretty easy!

So then you can find Yahuwah or Yahowah.

The case for Yahuwah, which could also be pronounced as Yahoowah, would be the Yahuwd, or Yahuwdym, Dahuwd and other evidences you can see.

However Yah always refers to Himself existing "Hayah" as light, so with light being "Owr" in Hebrew, I can hardly consider it wrong to speak of or write the correct name as Yahowah, which includes Yah's form of existence. Yah is Hayah existing as light!

Of course we hear also many speak of and pronounce Yah's name as Yahweh!

Any of these selections surely would be infinitely better than the corrupted "lord", so for me personally I use Yahowah, until I am told any differnt by Yah Himself!

So when you understand also that Yahowsha spoke of coming in His Fathers name, you should clearly see that Yahowsha makes perfect sense! Jesus is a complete corrution and hides Yahowah's name!

This is my rationale, correct or not, I would happily debate if it meant getting even closer to the truth!

Shalowm!
Offline Stewart James  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 11:42:35 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

The Great Galatians Debate Part 4 07 Sept 2009 Episode 68 is pretty revealing in terms of understanding Gospel, what it means and who instigated this word which appears as the foundational word of Christianity!

Gospel is literally the Greek Euangelion - from which you can also find Angel - Eu-angel-ion, yet it means healing and beneficial message.

So the Greeks understood this and that Angel or Malak in Hebrew was a messenger, yet logic shows that their translation was not from a "Bible" but an attempt to translate from Hebrew, using the Greek with the same or similar meaning. This means the translation can only come from the Torah/Towrah and thus the healing and beneficial message was from the Towrah, since no "Bible" and no "Gospel"existed at that time!

So from this information in a show from 10 years ago is hitting home to me right now, pretty exciting I think!

The fact that Fracis Bacon is a swine of a translator who made a pigs ear of Gospel putting the KJV in jeapoardy should not go silent! In a metaphorical and literal sense, you should not consume "Bacon" or "Swine" and make a pig's ear of your life!

The bare facts show the healing and beneficial message IS the Torah/Towrah and the message is one and the same and furthermore Yahowsha was the healing and beneficial messenger who lived out the Towrah as an example and message to all of us! The "Word" in the flesh!

When you understand that even in the corrupted Bible that Yahowsha read from the scrolls on the Shabat, you know the Shabat has not been done away with, nor has the Towrah, Prophets and Psalms! That's exactly what Yahowsha read from as an example!

I have understood most of this until now, but that one show made everything gel together and it all makes complete sense!

I still don't accept Paul though!
Offline Stewart James  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 7, 2019 2:18:55 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

BTW, can anyone direct me to the apparent missing shows from The Great Galatians Debate Part 06 to 11,14, 16 to 18, 20 to 22 and 25.

Quite simply, they are not showing up in the list!

I would appreciate your help! Thanks!
Offline chrud  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 5:19:21 PM(UTC)
chrud

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hi Stewart,

From what I could tell when I grabbed and listened to all of these in 2016, the labeling of shows wasn't very consistent. If you have five days every week, then you have all the shows that were recorded. I think there was only one day skipped through the "Great Galations Debate," and that would have been 2009 Nov 26, which was probably Thanksgiving that year.

Although it was fun to go through all of the old shows, they are getting very out of date as we learn more and more. I would use it for historical perspective only. Realize that this set of shows ripped the entire forum apart.

-chrud
thanks 1 user thanked chrud for this useful post.
Stewart James on 12/13/2019(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#9 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 9:14:45 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Ah haa, then I have made a mistake in my collating the shows into titles that I can refer to by subject matter for easy reference!

Yes I understand the progression over time and the learning experience we all go through, it's very natural that as we study we learn more and more, even find the mistakes along the way in our own learning! The challenging part is to overcome our own pre conceptions and think outside the box that was made by men alone!

Having a rational approach just as Yada says, is of great benefit to anyone who want's to know the truth and is prepared to put pre conceived ideas aside and open your mind to what the Hebrew is really saying, the words Yah had penned or scribed by men have indeed been corrupted, so from that stance we all need to make considerations as to what the message was really supposed to be. If we can do that, we can come closer to true understanding and then take our own individual action accordingly through freewill!

Humans always make mistakes, so we have to consider all sides of the communication we receive and that is where I have got to myself and consider the true words and meanings direct from Yah! Men always seem to have an agenda and want you to "believe" what they believe and that is the difference when you know, you know and thus believing one person above Yah's words becomes errant and that is what we find in Christianity and all religions!

I can listen to these historical shows from the perspective of filling in some of the gaps that are missing in my learning and also consider that they progress through time towards greater understanding over a learning period of time.

Thank you for your input, which is of great help to me!

Shalowm!