logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#151 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:19:14 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Dowd wrote:
Dear Yada

It is glaringly obvious to me that the two people contributing to the Shabat Towrah study in an extraordinarily substantial way are both involved in doing their own translations.

While both Kirk and James have supportive wives, I can no longer simply study what you have written and come along for the ride.

In today’s Towrah study, a sentence turned a light on for me. You said ‘We are not fooling around and neither is Yahowah’. We have so little time to awaken Yisra’el and Yahowdah and call them home.

Dowd’s words inspire me and he wasn’t fooling around either.

This is the most important undertaking we can involve ourselves in and very serious work from Yahowah’s perspective.

To study the nuances of every jot and tittle of the Hebrew language requires dipping my toe in the water. I need to start translating myself.

Can you suggest the essential initial books I require to begin my translation journey through the Towrah?

Dowd

Yada wrote:
Dowd, my dear friend and brother. I was actually thinking about you as I shared those thoughts because, knowing you, I'm convinced that you'll contribute enormously to the family. You remind me a lot of your namesake. It isn't something that you have to do, but it is something that you'll enjoy and benefit from doing as will others based upon what you learn.

I came to the conclusion that led to the statement last night the day prior when I was led to translate portions of Solomon's speech dedicating the Temple. I've attached the unfinished version of that chapter for you to consider. It was shocking to me.

The fastest and easiest way to get started is using QBible.com (http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/genesis/). It has its limitations and while I can't rely on it for the books, it's a reasonably good tool. The best tool is one that has become a bit pricey, and is now very Christian, and that is Logos. The original language version I once recommended no longer exists, so I don't know if Bronze or Silver will be sufficient for translations. https://www.logos.com/compare-packages The versions are now Silver at $600, Gold at $900, and Platinum at $1200. You could start at the lower end and then buy the upgrade if it isn't sufficient. In their favor, the tool is very easy to use and their service is great. And you can run it on as many pcs as you'd like. You can also build a Logos suite ala-carte. For that see JB's recommendations on www.YahowahBeryth.com.

I'll ask JB and Kirk what they are using.

Like you, I had an unsupportive wife. But since I was retired, I escaped from her while translating. Now that I'm divorced, I'm actually dating a Covenant member so life is filled with Towrah.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#152 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:23:29 PM(UTC)
James
Man

X wrote:
Hello Yada.

My name is X, from South Africa. Please excuse my poor usage of the English language as I am Afrikaans speaking and are not used to using the English language.

I have read "An Introduction to God" en also a bit of Yada. I also read Richard McCord's website blessyahowah.com

I realy find it interesting and agree with most everything. I still differ from the calander as using the moon is inconsitent with Baraseyth 1:14 to 16 but more on that at a later stage.

I made the statement on a facebook page that the Hebrew name Yisra'el comprises three Hebrew words Yish, Sarah an El and the meaning of these three put together. Many facebook readers want to stone me for making such a statement and they want to know which credible source did I use.

Is there a dictionary / interlinear that actually spells it out like this? It makes perfect sense but I cannot find it like that in the Strongs, BDB ect.

Kind regards
X

Yada wrote:
X,

Of all things to oppose, I'm surprised it was Yisra'el. There are a thousand more controversial conclusions. With Yisra'el, the only issue open for contention is 'ysh, and not sarah or 'el - leaving us with the name its meaning. If you discount the Y the definitions remain either : to contend, struggle, and strive with God or to engage, endure, and be empowered by God.

While they are among the worst in defining important words due to their religious heritage, Strong's at least makes an attempt to identify roots, although they are wrong a considerable percentage of the time. For example, they transliterate beryth / covenant bariyth and then contradict themselves with their pronunciation, ber - eeth. They claim it is from barah - to eat, when the obvious and rational conclusion based upon the etymology and usage is that it is from beyth - family. And other than Strong's, the other lexicons don't even make an attempt at finding roots. The same is true with compound words. With the occasional exception of the TWOT, only Strong's makes an attempt.

Further, all of the lexicons, after attempting to justify established English Bible translations, rely on the Masoretic diacritical markings as if there weren't 5 vowels among the 22 letters - yet another thing that cannot be found in the lexicons. So I routinely look for similar letter patterns when defining words.

Many, if not most of the words that I define or elaborate upon based upon roots, compound elements, or the same letter patterns apart from the Masoretic markings, are observational and contemplative. Such an example would be the recognition that the ma/mi/my prefix before words like miqra' encourages us to ask the who, what, why, how, and when questions regarding the word which follows. This insight isn't presented in any lexicon but was instead deduced from the text after translating for 18 years and pondering why a ma, mi, or my, the interrogatives in Hebrew, preceded so many important terms.

In the case of Yisra'el, Strong's correctly reveals the obvious, that it is a compound of sarah and 'el. Sarah means to "persist and endure, to persevere and be set free, to contend and engage, to exert oneself and to be empowered, and as the name of the mother of the Covenant, Sarah means to become noble - all in connection with God. Strong's doesn't mention it, but in the context it was introduced, sarah also conveys the ideas of striving, struggling, and wrestling in a contentious manner.

The only question then is the Y, which if at the end would have indicated either the pronoun my or show the plural form, but in the beginning of the name it begs definition. The TWOT suggests the Y means "He" Contends with God, but he is from huw'. The most contextual and etymological deduction, one that has a very small influence on the meaning, and is a very small shift from the more universally accepted idea of "he," and is also more inclusive, is 'ysh, meaning individual. So whether the Y is there for unknown and unknowable reasons, to denote "he," or it is reasoned to be 'ysh, the definition of Yisra'el is either He, Individuals, or ? who Contend and Struggle with God or those who Engage and Endure with God.

In that one became twelve who became millions, I prefer individuals to he, and thus 'ysh to huw'. But I would not argue with anyone who found a more reasonable and revealing rendering of the "Y."

Yada

Offline James  
#153 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 1:45:24 PM(UTC)
James
Man

DBY wrote:
Hi Yada/Yada

I made a cursory search on both websites and found copious references to the ‘Ma’aseyah Yahowsha’ in both volumes.

Given that Dowd is obviously Yahowah’s Mashyach/anointed, there is considerable work to do in rewriting both volumes to edit out the now obvious error.

It is not enough to simply remove the references, as, with the passages referring to Yahowsha’ as the Ma’aseyah, much of the commentary supporting this argument needs to be rewritten as well.

Perhaps we can all assist in this process although the sheer pace of new discoveries in Dowd’s Mizmowr and Yasha’yah probably dictates we wait until the OFOT volumes are complete and make wholesale changes to the existing books altogether at the same time.

Yahowah’s blessings Yada/Yada/Gowy

DBY

Offline James  
#154 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 8:02:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DF wrote:
Good day Yada,

I recently discovered your extremely interesting rigor in regard to the language of scripture. Much of it I have, in my own engineering and not philological-scholar way, independently discovered, but there is one or two items which I would like to bring up:

1. The word Gentile - have you read Ted Weiland's book, The Mystery of the Gentiles? According to Weiland and others, it came from the Latin gentilis, referring to those who were not citizens of Rome. So Paul was not a gentile but Yahowsha was. And further, that the words goyim in Hebrew and ethnae in Greek both mean nations, which could either be Israelite nations (Yahowah to Abraham: I will make you the father of many goyim ...) or non-Israelite nations. So in view of this, I have quit using Gentile since it appears nowhere in scripture.

2. I have read elsewhere that the Druids in the Britons converted en masse to become followers of Yahowsha, in part because they knew the name "Yesu" 150 years before the appearance of Yahowsha. How this relates to pagan Druidism's use of Gesus is an interesting loose end for me; have you pursued it?

Upward,

DF

Yada wrote:
DF,

If we stop using Latin and Greek based words with dubious histories, we are going to be speechless. We wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone who isn't literate in Hebrew. The Hebrew word gowy or in the plural, gowym, describes those who are not ethnically, culturally, or geographically associated with Yisra'el. It is negative most of the time, especially when encouraging Yisra'el to avoid the ways of the gowym.

There are times that Yahowah applies gowym to Yisra'el, just as Yisra'el has a positive and negative meaning. Yisra'el was often more into the ways of the gowym than of Yahowah.

To suggest that gowym is defined by Latin isn't rational, just as is saying that a Latin word has no textual basis. Hebrew is a thousand years older than Latin.

Yahowsha' was not a gowy - nor was Sha'uwl even though Paul acted and wrote like one.

If we limit ourselves to transliterating every Hebrew word, then there would be no translation into English, the most universal language in the world today. So while I respect your inside knowledge regarding the Latin basis for gentile, 99.9% of those reading it and hearing it in conjunction with a translation of the Hebrew text will understand that it represents nations and people estranged from Yisra'el. Further, based upon this realization, it is highly likely that gentilis was transliterated from gowy, and carried much of the same meaning, albeit with regard to the wrong nation.

the Druids did not follow Yahowsha'. They, like all of those influenced by Roman Catholicism, and who blended their old religion into the new, were hopelessly misled. They were not Towrah observant, which one would have to be to follow Yahowsha'.

The Druid connection is telling because theirs is the first known use of a god's name resembling the Christian "Jesus," a name first used in the early 17th century CE. The Druids worshiped "Gesus" as the son of the "Horned One" who was the father of the gods.

I appreciate your letter and I hope you read Yada Yah and Questioning Paul.

Yada

Offline James  
#155 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 8:14:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

WO wrote:
Hi Yada-
By way of introduction, my name is WO and I recently heard your interview with Jeff Rense and was floored. My story is quite long and beyond the scope of this email. Bottom line I’m turning away from Christianity and moving toward Yahowah and his Towrah. I realized Yom Kippurim is upon us and I do not know how to aprropriately observe this Feast despite the fact that I now own Introduction to God and read quite a bit at Yada Yah. The information is voluminous and I’m wading through it as quickly as I can! Please offer some insight. Thank you sincerely. WO

Yada wrote:
Welcome, WO.

You will find that walking away from Christianity to be like taking a shower after having lived in a pigsty. Good riddance. It's a pile of lies. Walking to and with Yahowah through His Towrah is life's ultimate blessing. You'll enjoy every moment.

Most everything I've learned about the Mow'ed Miqra'ey, including Yowm Kippurym - the Day of Reconciliations, is found in the Invitations Volume of Yada Yah (http://yadayah.com/Yada_Yahweh-Invitations_to_Meet_God-Qara'-An_Invitation_to_Meet_God.YHWH). As a new arrival, it's actually best if you come to understand and accept Pesach, Matzah, and Bikuwrym before attempting to celebrate Yisra'el's reconciliation with Yahowah - which is the purpose of Kippurym. So I'd begin at the beginning.

And speaking of beginnings, you'd be best served to start reading in Volume 1 of Yada Yah. Without express knowledge of the Covenant, the Miqra'ey aren't helpful. They are a package deal.

Also, if you are looking for some help along the way, consider the Yada Yah Forum and the Facebook page Shamar Towrah. You can also go to YahowahBeryth.com for archives of the ten thousand or more radio programs I've done over the past 20 years.

Yada

Offline James  
#156 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:01:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

KJ wrote:
Dear Yada,

I have emailed you before, a little over a year and a half ago after finding your site, An Introduction to God. I ordered your books from Claitor's. (I now see they are available on Amazon, that's great!) My family and I also listen to Shabbat Towrah study every chance we get. We are so grateful for your translation of Yah's word! And now finding out Dowd is Yah's son.

We regret that we have not finished reading An Introduction to God. We're really trying, but we've just had a lot going on in our family. Since March of 2018, we have observed the seven festivals. It feels wonderful to know the truth and not celebrate pagan holidays. Our three daughters and two of their husbands are on board with us. One son-in-law isn't and it makes it hard on our daughter. His family says we're brainwashing him and thinks we're crazy and going to hell. Though we haven't finished reading your book, I have learned soooo much, enough to share the truth, the Towrah being teachings/instructions, and Yah's seven called out assemblies, coming out of "Babylon", etc.

There is a question I have not gone far enough to find the answer. I know that Yahowsha was not born of a virgin Mary. How did he appear on this earth?

Also, since we are in the Covenant family, I know Yah and our Spiritual Mother protect us. As I understand, we're under their protection to where the enemy will not harm us. Does Yah or our Spiritual Mother ever protect us from sickness, or just protect our souls? Of course I talk to Yah and thank Him, and also ask our Spiritual Mother for guidance. I try to "listen" too!

Friends and family say, "we've been so blessed", we cannot believe that you say we don't know God, and He doesn't know us! This is my thinking, please correct me if I'm wrong. I feel that we have had many "prayers" answered over the years. Knowing what I know now, I believe we were calling on an evil spirit, (the lord) and it answered sometimes to keep us on a path away from Yah.

Will Covenant members ever encounter "good messengers" of Yah's?

I understand that you are a very busy man and I really appreciate you. IF you have time to answer my questions, (I've left space if you copy and paste) that's great, if not I totally understand and I will hopefully figure them out soon.

I wanted to let you know that I searched and found the two following sites that also know that Dowd is the Messiah. Of course they have a lot incorrect, but not the part about Dowd.

http://www.deuteronomy28.org/messiah.html

http://www.jewish-histor...m/cresson/cresson05.html

Thank you so much!

KJ

Yada wrote:
KJ,

It is good to hear from you. It is wonderful to know how Yah's message has spread through your family.

According to Yahowah, Yahowsha' was born like the rest of us. He said that a young woman would give birth to a child. Yahowsha' became a diminished manifestation of Yahowah when the Set-Apart Spirit came upon Him later in life.

The Set-Apart Spirit provides many benefits in our lives, but mostly in the areas of perfecting our souls, adopting us into the Covenant, and helping us understand. It would be rare, possible but unlikely, for Her to heal someone. That is a religious perception.

I think that the only prayers that are "answered" occur when we ask Yah to provide something that is needed for us to be effective witnesses. Since we'd receive this without asking, we get a better appreciation of why Yah never asks us to pray. We are far better off listening to Him. Our blessings in this life are many, however, because nothing is more liberating and empowering, as enriching and comforting as knowing Yah and understanding His Word. So as you have stated, continue listening. God has a lot to say, all of it helpful. Besides, the eternal blessings are out of this world.

Yah's spiritual messengers seldom reveal themselves. When we are doing as Yah desires, and are engaged learning and sharing His message with His people, they will protect us by deflecting harm. They have on rare occasions, however, revealed themselves so it is possible, just unlikely.

The first of the two sites is dangerous. He is part of a horrid deception, one that takes what Yah promised His People, Yisra'el and Yahuwdah, and gives it to Africans. The second writer makes a number of valid points, but it sadly focuses on a physical detail rather than the profound spiritual implications.

Yada

KJ wrote:
Yada,

Thank you so much for your reply, clearing things up for us, and so fast! :)

So was Yahowsha's earthly mother Mary, just not a virgin? And his dad Joseph? I'm so sorry if this is a dumb question. :(

And yes, I/we are learning to listen to Him. You are so correct in describing how our lives are now. It has been liberating (talk about how the truth will set you free!) and so comforting, more and more as we learn and understand Yah's Word.

I thank you for the comment on the sites. I was just so curious if anyone else knew about Dowd, that I googled it. However, I will tell you that I haven't and will not use the Internet or any other resources besides your books and the references you use.

Thank you again so much. We would not be where we are today, in the Covenant family, without you. We're so thankful Yah used you, and you listened to Him! :)

KJ

Yada wrote:
There was no virgin birth, the rest I don't know - nor does it matter. Although Yahowsha' can't lie and He called Himself "the son of man."

I'm delighted that you are part of Yah's family.

The African version of replacement theology is insulting and disgusting. I despise them, as does Yah.

The other site got two of the three things correct relative to Dowd and Yahowsha', but missed out on everything else, including that all of the Dowd prophecies pit him against Sha'uwl and Christianity.

Yada

Offline James  
#157 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 11:41:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BJ wrote:
Yada
Hello,my name is BJ I have been reading all your material
at yadayah website and Listening to the Shattering Myths Radio Program.
I haven’t attended church since I was a child 12 years old,So I have never
celebrated Pass Over.
I was doing a search and came across a site that uses the proper
names Yahweh and Yahushua.so I started reading all I could about
how the Torah is the fathers will for us. And now I am hooked on the truth.

I will be sixty four this year and wanted to attend all 7 meetings
with Yahweh but I heard you say the men need to be
circumcised that want to keep Passover. I really want to become a
member of the covenant but I don’t know all the steps I should take
to get there,Can I keep the pass over by myself in my home, how ?
Do you have a paper with all the steps required,that you
could send me I surely would appreciate your help
Thank you for all your research and time you put in so people can
know the truth.
Please Advise, Sincerely BJ

Yada wrote:
Hello, BJ,

The requirements to participate in the Covenant are presented in the initial attached chapter called Terms and Conditions. It's straightforward and direct.

The means to capitalize on Passover, which includes UnYeasted Bread and leads to Firstborn Children is presented in the remaining five attachments. They comprise the first five chapters of the 2nd Volume of Yada Yah: http://yadayah.com/Yada_...tation_to_Meet_God.YHWH.

While the Father's will is important, so is our own. The fact that you have chosen to engage and learn the truth, and then participate in the Covenant and respond to Yahowah's Invitations is key. The single most important factor in coming to know Yahowah is having the will to do so.

According to Yahowah, to participate in Passover, you have to be circumcised. You can celebrate the meal in your home, but you want be alone because Yahowah will join you.

If you have any questions after reading these attachments, let me know.

Yada