logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bubsy  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 9:15:37 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I seem to recall that part of the instructions for Passover was taking the life of the lamb "between the eves". For what it's worth, the upcoming total solar eclipse visible from South America (July 2, 2019) occurs in the afternoon during what is winter there, and so with the eclipse reaching totality about 4:38 p.m. and then the sun setting about 5:50 p.m., there will be a "double twilight". When Yahowsha was crucified on the definitive fulfillment of Passover, something eclipsed the sun's light that afternoon while he was on the upright pole, and the sun would have set normally that day some time later. It occurs to me that perhaps the "between the eves" part of the instruction (assuming that part has indeed been correctly translated) may have been a clue to look for a "double twilight" on the definitive fulfillment of Passover. It's certainly a rare day that a "double twilight" is seen, let alone a "double twilight" in Israel.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.