logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 1:49:34 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
In my youth, I always enjoyed listening to the Moody Blues. This was because their songs were meaningful and had something to say about human beings and how they lived their lives. One of their songs (I forget which one) quoted the seventeenth-century French philosopher René Descartes. “I think; therefore I am”.

However, during my education with Yada Yah over the last year and a half, I have understood that to exist, we need to think - and think rationally instead of accepting lies without question! If we fail to think, then we fail to find the truth and get bogged down in man's way and man's thinking.

Therefore if we find the truth and follow it and act upon it, we can be! If we fail to use a rationale, maybe we cannot!

So the opposite of “I think; therefore I am” is "I don't think, therefore I am not" and perhaps will never be.

Therein lies the value of using a brain in the same way as you would use a parachute when jumping out of a plane, it has to be open to save you!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:45:27 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Another pop culture paradox has been rattling in my brain for a while. For years there has been a huge fascination with Zombies. I finally realized that this is Yah's REALITY bleeding through into the masses.

What are non-covenant members other than the Walking Dead:
They show signs of corporal life, but without knowledge of Yah have no hope of eternal life. And so they are walking through this life, dead to their potential.
They have no/little capacity to think, so have no/little potential to find a cure/Yah.
They infect the world with their plague of death, leaving only a small remnant to survive/attain eternal life.
Because of their unthinking ignorance they attack those who are Alive

I find it fascinating that this has become such a huge phenomenon in these latter days.