logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 12:04:39 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
An insight that came to me today while thinking - one question I would ask Paul if I could!

If you say that the Towrah cannot save, then why has there been an attempt to translate the Towrah into other languages? Are you saying all men's efforts have been in vain? Tell that to the Greeks and Romans, they need not have bothered! Albeit falsifying Yah's true words into a corrupt Bible, even if people are believing all the corrupted translations - you destroy every attempt at translation, since even this is a failed attempt to translate the Towrah! You in your own words destroy the Christianity you created!

One man against the whole world, are you saying this means that all Christians should not accept the old testament? You are also saying that these translations were not even needed, so humanity has wasted it's time in translation efforts? You are even against the Christians you created!

The New Testament has the Ma'aseyah reading from the Towrah on the Shabat, since there was no Bible at that time. This alone points us back to the Towrah, your scam is revealed!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!