logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline joejonsme  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 5:36:10 AM(UTC)
joejonsme

Hello,

Jesus was put to death on the cross. This was the crucifixion. The cross is an important symbol for Christians. Christianity says that because Jesus (who was God) chose to die because he loved humanity and wanted to save them, all people were forgiven their sins and so had a chance to go to heaven. The proper name Jesus /ˈdʒiːzəs/ used in the English language originates from the Latin form of the Greek name Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous), a rendition of the Hebrew Yeshua (ישוע‎), also having the variants Joshua or Jeshua. In a religious context the name refers to Jesus, the central figure of Christianity.

For More Details:-

Thank you.

Edited by moderator Monday, June 18, 2018 7:31:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: removed advertisment

Offline James  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 7:31:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Names do not change with language. Names are transliterated, whereby the sounds conveyed are recreated in the new language, not translated, whereby they are replaced for equivalent words in the new language. The name Yahowsha, can 100% be transliterated into English and therefore doing so is the only proper way to treat the name. Transliterating a Latin transliteration of a bastardized transliteration of the Hebrew into Greek is not appropriate and disrespectful to the God who choose the name for the importance it conveyed. The writers of the Greek text themselves recognized this which is why 100% of the time in the oldest manuscripts they used a placeholder for the Hebrew name which could not be properly transliterated with Greek letters.

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 1:48:25 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Jon,

I hate (not really) to break the news to you but you have been duped. Your religion has lied to you. Your religion does not follow the teaching of Yahowah the Creator (no religion does), it follows the words of Paul. Yahowah called Paul the Plague of Death, because he has caused the death (loss of eternal life) of billions of human souls. You are destined to be one of them (or worse) if you do not wake up. The one you call Jesus warned you ‘of the one coming from the wilderness saying he had seen Me’. Weren’t you listening?

Yahowah is God. You can meet Him in the Torah. There you will find His Teaching (no laws - When Yah says don’t touch the hot stove it is not a commandment, it a loving warning from a father). There You will find detailed stories that are today being proven historically accurate. And there you will find explanations of science that could not have been known at the time of the writing.

The problem is that the Hebrew writings were originally grossly mistranslated, both intentionally and ignorantly. Since those original publications nothing much has changed, publishers continue to publish the same errant and misleading translations because that is what Christians expect. You can argue all you want but the proof is glaring and easy to prove:

Yahowah wrote his name into the Torah, Prophets and Psalms 7000 times. In most modern bibles you will not find it once. My own childhood bible has a paragraph in the front material explaining that while they acknowledge that the tetragrammaton (YHWH using english letters, that is God’s name Y-aH-oW-aH) exists in the original Hebrew writings, but they followed tradition and replaced it with LORD. What was that your Jesus said about following the traditions of men instead of the teaching of God? You can’t understand the importance of this blasphemy without understanding Yahowah. He told us to keep His name alive and yet the Catholic church has even banned it.

Unfortunately, there are no good translations. I have a solution for you but first you need to throw off the teaching of men or it will continue to get in your way. IF you have an open mind, IF you want to know the truth and IF you have the will to go where the words lead, you will need to begin the journey with the 1st and 2nd chapters of Questioning Paul. If you can read these and still hold onto your Christianity then there is nothing we can do for you here.

I hope to hear from you after you have read QP.

Allen
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:44:17 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Jon, when I began my journey and became serious about finding the truth, I quickly discovered that ALL religion is a veil of lies to hide God from humanity! Quite seriously, it is the grand deception that so few actually see and even begin to understand!

The lies perpetrated by men who should know better, have served to hide the truth and the way to God on a path delineated in the Towrah guidance and instruction that your Christianity hides from you. I know how hard it is to pull the wool away from your eyes and see that the wool from the wolf, hidden as a sheep in the midst of Christianity has blinded so many like you! The wolf of Benyamin, Saul/Paul/Sha'uwl of Tarsus is the one ultimately responsible for the mess Christianity has created directly out of the Beast of Rome and The Whore of Babylon, by which not only Christianity, but all religions that carry the Mythras and Ishtar symbols should be known.

All religions have a very wide path to lead you away from God, so you will understand why Abraham was asked to walk away from Babylon, or confusion. To find a way to God, we all have to be prepared to do this and search out truth with a passion and not to blindly accept what your pastor, or church tell you!

There was no J in our language until the 1600's, so with my second name being James, I was quite surprised to find King James was not originally so. No J , no James, Joshua, Jerusalem, Jericho, no Jesus. You can find this out yourself, but you will also no doubt know from your NT that according to the witness records that Yahowsha mentioned that he had come in His Fathers name, yet Jesus and Christ have nothing to do with Yahowah, thus you must surely see that Yahowsha is from Yahowah and it means Yah saves (family).

Have you read www.anintroductiontogod.com ? It's a great place to start if you have an open mind and a great place to start pulling the Sha'uwool from your eyes!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!