logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 12:43:31 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
The whole muddy mess of Christianity is becoming just a little clearer as I begin to understand the effect of Marcion on Pauls and the eyewitness writings! Though I have long since rejected Paul and suspected the passages of the New Testament to be faulty, I am building a picture in my own mind of the mess that has been created to fool only stupid people! I was almost one of them and for a short time I was party to that mess.

Thanks to Yada and a need to know the truth, I am no longer party to the fabrication of Christianity!

I am just amazed and shocked that though Marcion was a Gnostic, seems he was very oral and persuasive of his own beliefs and how he persuaded others through adopting varied belifs systems, managed to persuade so many of his own ideas? Even I read that though "The Holy Fathers" (Roman Catholic Priests I presume?) decreed Marcion a "Heretic" they still adopted his altered texts into what is now called "The New Testamant"!

New Testament is literally a new testimony - and who would have us accept a new testimony other than those who would have a purpose to deny the first testimony of Yahowah Himself - the Towrah? The New Testament is the testimony of Men, not of Yahowah, therefore as men cannot be trusted, neither can the New Testament of men!

I know Yada uses certain eyewitness accounts and I am sure that is only when they match the original and true translations of the Hebrew language found in the Towrah! The fog is beginning to clear and my original purpose was to find out exactly who created the name "Jesus Christ" to supplant the name of Yahowsha?

I am looking to family members to guide me to futher clues in this respect! I am almost finished reading the whole of Yada Yah (first pass). I am planning to begin learning more of the Hebrew language shortly. Thank you in advance!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline chrud  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:45:43 PM(UTC)
chrud

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 12 post(s)
After thinking about this for a very long time, I've come to the conclusion that the only way to refute Christianity is to show that it's different from Truth. To try to attribute specific lies to specific origins is a waste of time. Truth can be proven, but not so for a lie. At the point that you think you know difinitively where the name jesus christ originated, there will be many that disagree, and even more that won't care.

However, showing who Yahowsha was, what he did, and how he fit into Yah's Path, is easy. It's one definitive thread of truth that can be followed. Hmmm, wonder if it's blue...!
thanks 1 user thanked chrud for this useful post.
Stewart James on 5/25/2018(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 8:06:52 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I understand you completely, it's the way of the world so far, Evolution is the same way, a simple thread to follow to lead to your undertanding of lies and what we are told. Many dispute a creation account as only for the stupid, but what could be more stupid than believing we came from bacteria or single cell organisms? Proof is no longer proof for some or should I say - many! When you have found that God exits and start to search, many along the way send you (or Me) in different directions, or at least try, they all have their explanations or versions to propound and sway your belief system. All want you in their group because they think they are right, Atheists, Religionists, and every single Church think they are right, until you understand there was no church! Which put's The Churches of God and Christ out of order. The search for the one true church is a fake idea, as are churches! Knowing these things you can laugh in the face of misguided people who are blinded by the truth and simply don't want to know. Still they want to drag you into their way, because they think they are right! Its the way of the world, they don't know they are wrong! They are not willing to know the truth or are not comfortable with it as often their whole life has been based on a Christian lie!

My purpose is to find all truth that is possible. I have changed my way of thinking, rationalizing and dealing with misguided ideas. I simply ask every time, can this be right? and then check back with what I have learned so far! The name Jesus and Christ lies at the heart of Christianity and all Christians are glued to the concept of accepting Jesus, to disolve that glue, Christians need to understand how the name was created and the true name of the Ma'aseyah and who he is and what he respresents!

The responsibility primarily lies with 5 main culprits I suspect, Paul of Tarsus, Marcion, Constantine, Jerome and Francis Bacon, the editor of the King James Bible! Bacon editied around the time of the creation of the J in the English language, so this is a distinct possibility! Though Constantine is less likely and the other 4 did more shaping and altering of written words than any, the Roman empirical influence and church meddling cannot be ignored! I may not get to the precise answer, but I can get very close to the truth. Time passed is no great helper in this matter, but certain evidences begin to show themselves! Christians who understand that no J existed in any languages prior to circa 1600, retort with well "Jesus knows our heart?" Can't win!

There are so many instances of the first part of the name of Yah in use in many modern languages and Christian songs that it's hard to deny by anyone with an ounce of interest in truth! All that is required is an effort to study as opposed to being comfortable with your church meetings and the happy feeling they instil, a complete waste of time!

Thank you for your reply, I still want to crack a Christian!

Edited by user Friday, May 25, 2018 10:53:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo errors as always!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!