logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2018 10:30:43 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I am interested to know dates and times when all the books of the Towrah were written. Can anyone here shed light for me on dates and times - especially of the prophets?

These dates are given little by little throught Yada Yah, but I wondered if anyone has collated this information?

I would imagine that all the books as written are in a time sequence! It would be most useful to add these dates to family translations!

Thank you for your help!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:15:29 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
To my knowledge, no one has yet brought together when the prophets received their prophecies from Yahowah or one of His messengers. I think each of the prophets wrote down when the voice of Yahowah came upon them, usually by citing the nth year of a particular king's reign. A couple of prophets that stick out in my mind are Habbakuk, whose prophecy was mainly about Paul 666 years before Paul made himself known with his epistles, which apparently puts Habbakuk around 616 BCE. The other I can think of is Nathan, a contemporary of King Dowd, who seems to have reigned about 1000 BCE to about 968 BCE. Maybe someone has the time and ambition to compile when all the prophets received their prophecies.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Stewart James  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:06:32 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thanks Busby, I guess this is the interesting part, researching times and dates of Kings and any references given, all part of our study and coming to know Yah. There are no shortcuts and the effort you put in is directly proportionate to the satisfaction you recieve with the discoveries you make!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!