logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dennis Treacy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:03:01 AM(UTC)
Dennis Treacy
Man

I'm in the processs of deleting my FB account. The reasons for doing so are many: Besides covenant family there is no one on FB I want to keep in touch with or share any info with. My related family is readily at hand, the members who are not I don't particularly have anything in common with as they are all going to their graves as Christians, RomanCC or military and political supporters. There is no getting through to the blind, dumb, and ignorant and frankly I have better things to do. One thing I have learned through FB is that it is not the place to post Yah's truth. Proof is found in the persons of LH and FS, both of which fooled me into believing they were friends and were family. Both turned out to be wolves in sheeps clothing, both nearly drug me down with them, the first by outright lying to me, the second by creating a false scenario around a single post I had commented upon in the affirmative and then loading the post with vile garbage. I don't think this could happen anywhere but on FB as the posts once created can then be edited to mean whatever the persons agenda might be. At this time I have come to believe the negatives far outweigh the positives. I'm tired of seeing the world disintegrate with people literally losing all moral compass as they glide down the river towards the falls, not knowing they are far past the point of return.

I'm going to use the time once occupied with FB to learn to decipher the Hebrew language.

As to covenant family my email has been the same for 25 years, I make most Shabat Shows, and I believe my cell is floating around on a list somewhere.
Offline Stewart James  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:05:41 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I understand your reasoning Dennis, however, there are a number of useful forums for Hebrew Translation. I have had similar thoughts as I have lots of information about myself there on FB, but I try not to post stuff too wayward.

Unfortunately there are too many religious people there and some are the very wolves you mention!

Had you thought about remaining as a shadow with no personal details so you can be part of the Hebrew learning forums?

Sorry to hear about your family. Some people you just cannot help!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline josephO  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:20:18 AM(UTC)
josephO
United States

Confused I will delete all my pages that I administer on Face Book concerning politics. I also admin several pages exposing Islam, which seems to be working. What do people think about those "Exposing Islam" pages? I know Yahowah will end Islam, in the blink of an eye--but aren't we supposed to be intolerant of Muhammed's evil doctrine? And say it out loud? Although Yada changed my life and started my journey with POD, will not these pages maybe lead to similar results? Any input would be appreciated.javascript:insertsmiley('Confused ','/Images/Emoticons/msp_confused.gif')