logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Scott In BR  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:26:42 PM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello all,
I may be having a brain lock but if Yahoshaw was born in 2BCE and he was 33 when he was crucified wouldn’t that make him 35 years old?

Thanks

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 7:45:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 1:40:27 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
If indeed the body Yahowsha's soul inhabited was born on the first day of Sukkah in 2 BCE, he would have become age 1 in 1 BCE, and age 2 in 1 CE (no year zero). From there, 31 more years would have made his body 33 years old in the fall of 32 CE, and half a year later in the spring of 33 CE, his body would still have been 33 years old at the time of crucifixion on Passover of that year.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:01:04 AM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks Bubsy, I was overthinking this. I also wonder what was the darkness that lasted for three hours. It could not have been an eclipse, maybe a bad storm?

Offline Bubsy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:22:08 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
It certainly could not have been the moon eclipsing the sun, as they were on opposite sides of the Earth and would make a full moon visible on Passover. I have seen explanations proffered of an asteroid, or even the planet Mars blocking out the sun to cause some darkness during the day. If it were the planet Mars coming inside the Earth's orbit to block out the sun on that occasion, it's a wonder the planet Mars had never collided with the Earth in all the time before then, and would have had to been set up just right to get sling-shotted out to a new orbit completely and always outside Earth's orbit, as it is today. Because of all that would have to go just right for the planet Mars explanation, I would think an asteroid blocking out the sun's light on the ultimate fulfillment of Passover would be the more credible explanation of how the darkness was effected.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.