logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 12:50:19 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I give thanks to Yahowah for all the experiences I have had while on the path to truth. It has been far from easy to find the way.

I am Stewart, an Englishman living in Thailand for the past 12 years. Many people here in Thailand prefer to call me James, as they find my second name easier to pronounce, they even call me 007, which I suppose is appropriate as an Englishman with the namesake! I am 58 years of age and married to a Thai lady who really does not want to know about Christianity (not a bad thing).

I have two boys aged 9 and 10 years, you can see them in my profile picture with sunglasses. My wife goes to her Buddhist temple on a regular basis and as you can imagine she has her little table with her idols and so on to bow down to. I don't know how to appraoch this as I am early on in the process of learning so I can help my boys and perhaps my wife!

I first came to believe in God in November 2016, just a short 8+ months ago! I came across the Yada Yah site just under two weeks ago with a link I found on You Tube and since arriving here it is hard extracting myself from the sticky tar of the Christian teaching - praying for example! This has become such a habit that was hard to get into in the first place and now is hard to get out of!

It is difficult for me to begin just talking to Yahowah without getting on my knees and putting my hands together, this I realize is how I am conditioned! However, if my boys want to talk to me, I don’t require them to get on their knees and put their hands together, so I am realizing how this relationship will form with Yahowah from my own human logic!

It is quite amazing to think of all the "Christian" teachings that I have become familiarized with and blinded by! I am in the process of waking up, but habit is a hard thing to put off! I had spent quite a considerable amount of time studying the Bibles that I have and trying to apply what I learned. At that time I had not understood that it was mostly a lie in the New Testament, fabricated by the Romans! I desire the truth, so all the lies I can take as a good lesson!

I quite understand Yada in the Introductory part of the "ITG" where he suggests that it may be easier for an agnostic to learn "The Way". It is very hard to un learn what you already think you know and particularly when what you think you know is all a lie anyway! How deep is the pit of mis understanding! I need helping hands to pull me out of the tar pit!

I am thinking also of the traditional doctrine of " No one comes to the Father, except through Jesus Christ" This is scary! Christians are scared to dump the idea of Jesus Christ and so blatant is the lie that many will stand up to defend the name of "Jesus" for fear of losing their salvation! They are all convinced they are saved when they accept Jesus! I stood up to argue with ministers who propagated such ideas “and what if we fall away, are we saved then?” was my line!

I now know Jesus is never found in the Torah. Here is the problem with Christianity, people cannot let go of Christ or Jesus! They don't know the truth and many will accuse us of being Jews who don't accept Christ and so cannot be saved. How false is this dirty lie and doctrine?

The fact is the Jesus is a Roman counterfeit and in fact it seems that the name has those who believe actually following a Roman Emperor! See the video’s I posted in “The Twilight Zone”.

On a personal basis, I can see the lie that has been perpetrated and multiplied in the minds of those who have been hoodwinked in the first place. It's a very clever lie to supplant Yahowah and Yahowsha with "Lord" and "Jesus Christ" and then to tell everyone that no one comes to the Father except you believe in and accept “Lord Jesus”! Therefore scaring people into letting go of the concept of Jesus Christ and cementing the idea that you had just better accept the whole lie or die!

I have not been "Baptized" to this date and now I question whether this is something I should do? It was in my plan to be Baptized, but now I have to find the truth about this before I do anything.

My feeling is I want to post such questions on the forum, but I am a little concerned with posting things of which I have little or no knowledge! My only purpose would be the learning not only I would derive from this, but others who viewed my post may also learn from those who respond with appropriate and correct information! Thus my learning may benefit others!

I have hundreds of questions, but my biggest question is, How could I have learned so fully the dirty lie in so short a time period? November 2016 is when I first came to a full belief in God and was able to dump completely the idea of evolution!

There remain some sticky bits of Christian tar that I need to rid myself of, can you help me?

I should mention that I have been patiently plowing through the extensive literary Yada Yah masterpiece's, all of which I have saved to my PC in case the internet goes down! At this point I have just finished ITG 02 Shem "His Name", ready to move on to the next. I am tempted to jump forward to "Questioning Paul", but I have to be patient and lay the foundations first.

I find Yada Yah a breath of fresh air in the stale Christian environment through which amazingly I have come to the point of belief in God through Prophecy, which I found through the "United Church of God" and their Documented "United States and Great Britain in Prophecy".

I like to think when you are an atheist there is no issue with Satan and he is happy to let you do what you want, since you are then doing his will. When you come to understand that there really is a God - Yahowah is his name, then there really is a problem and it's time for Satan the adversary to kick in and prevent those who believe and all humanity from learning the truth. It's like Satan is saying, OK, so now you believe, just wait and see what I can do to muddy the waters and spoil the message of Salvation.

Even in traditional Bibles, we know that Satan is up to many tricks. Do you not think Satan will also change words and times decreed by Yahowah himself? In my estimation you need to cut through all the lies and translational errors to really know the Father and what he wants from us and to know his true plan.

I have found in recent days that Jesus's is a fake made up by the Romans. Our Saviour/Messiah’s name is Yahowsha, meaning Yah Saves. Calling Yahowah and Yahowsha "Lord" for example is a gross error when Yahowah wants us to know his true name, for in it is real meaning, which as you can see is taken away by calling him “Lord”! I have learned this most recently in Yada Yah!

This means that Satan is also calling everything by another name and we need to truly understand how Bible translations are the perfect tool to do just that in the hands of men with Satanic hidden agendas!

We need to realize that without the Torah, there would be no bible, so the original Torah is the root we need to find Yahowah’s word. Look at the diversity of religions today and each believing themselves to be true. Not so! Religion is the scourge of the Earth, hiding Yahowah's perfect message written in Hebrew! To get the truth and nothing but the truth, that is where we need to go for the blessings so few know about or have received. Satan sets himself up as an angel of light, but he is found out!

You will now understand why I have a plan to eventually learn the original Hebrew, that is where Yahowah's true word lies in a multi level meaning language which is lost in every single translation of men! Now my journey really begins on the narrow path to knowing and understanding, where faith becomes obsolete because you really do know, instead of faith in something you hope is true. Faith will no longer be needed once you know and follow the sure and true word of Yahowah! I had always questioned faith as being a means to ratify Christianity’s teachings and saying “oh well, if I don’t understand, I’ll take it on faith! This never made any sense to me and Yada confirmed my thoughts.

My plan is to get to know who my Father really is, not relying on any man made words which can be corrupted and set out a steady learning plan and keep the Sabbath! I have learned for example, the weekly Sabbath is a sign between God and his people, it sets us apart as his people and is very important to know when the Sabbath is and the timing of when a day begins and ends! Some tell me the Sabbath is done away with, but that is not what Gods word says, the passages I read tell me the Sabbath is for all generations.

Likewise annual Sabbaths, who is keeping these today? I also want to know about the annual Sabbath’s and how I can keep them as I am quite alone here in Thailand, but this question I am sure will be covered by the time I finish studying Yada Yah!

I could go on much more, but I think this will suffice as an introduction. This is not about me so much as the journey I am on, so that you will better understand what I need and how those of you who Yada, can help me from afar! If I don’t introduce myself properly, you will have no idea about the road I have been on!

I look forward to hearing from those who wish to respond!

Soon I will make another post with what I have written down as my own personal testimony of my belief and howw I have arrived at this point right now. I write things down so I can re confirm to myself whether or not I have truth!

Thank you Yada and all helpers here!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
thanks 1 user thanked Stewart James for this useful post.
josephO on 10/24/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:56:56 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

For some reason, my Skype ID does not show, however it is "stewartandtik" so if you would like to connect with me there or on Facebook, which does show, then I would be very happy to hear from you for fellowship! Please mention Yada Yah in your intro!

Thank you!

StewartBigGrin

Edited by user Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:00:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo and add text

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Bubsy  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:43:26 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Quote:
"I am thinking also of the traditional doctrine of " No one comes to the Father, except through Jesus Christ" This is scary! Christians are scared to dump the idea of Jesus Christ and so blatant is the lie that many will stand up to defend the name of "Jesus" for fear of losing their salvation! They are all convinced they are saved when they accept Jesus! I stood up to argue with ministers who propagated such ideas “and what if we fall away, are we saved then?” was my line!

I now know Jesus is never found in the Torah. Here is the problem with Christianity, people cannot let go of Christ or Jesus! They don't know the truth and many will accuse us of being Jews who don't accept Christ and so cannot be saved. How false is this dirty lie and doctrine?"

Hi, Stewart,
If I found myself in such a position, with what I know today, I would point out that though they recognize Yahowah's Messiah, they have his name wrong, and the reason that "nobody comes to the Father except through him" is that Yahowsha exists as the embodiment of Yahowah's Torah. And it was Sha'ul of Tarsus, a.k.a. Paulos, a.k.a. Paul, the very wolf-in-sheep's-clothing that Yahowsha warned about in his "Sermon on the Mount" who first referred to Yahowsha as "Iesous Christo", giving him a Greek name when he wasn't Greek, associating him with Zeus ("Ie-Zeus") when he had nothing to do with any of the Greek "gods", as well as making his name sound purely masculine in order to play to Greek prejudices (misogyny) about his real name Yahowsha having the ending that makes his name sound feminine, in both Hebrew as well as Greek.

Quote:
I have not been "Baptized" to this date and now I question whether this is something I should do? It was in my plan to be Baptized, but now I have to find the truth about this before I do anything.

Baptism (meaning "immersion" in Greek, if I recall right) is purely symbolic. That won't do anything for you spiritually. However, one of the conditions of Yahowah's Covenant is that as a male, you be circumcised in the flesh. Circumcision exists as the sign of the Covenant. You may have gotten to this point already from reading "An Introduction to God", and when you get to "Questioning Paul", you'll also see that Paul spoke/wrote against circumcision, denigrating it as mutilation. So if you aren't already circumcised, you'll want to have that on your to-do list in order to be included in Yahowah's Family.

Quote:
Even in traditional Bibles, we know that Satan is up to many tricks. Do you not think Satan will also change words and times decreed by Yahowah himself? In my estimation you need to cut through all the lies and translational errors to really know the Father and what he wants from us and to know his true plan.

I have found in recent days that Jesus's is a fake made up by the Romans. Our Saviour/Messiah’s name is Yahowsha, meaning Yah Saves. Calling Yahowah and Yahowsha "Lord" for example is a gross error when Yahowah wants us to know his true name, for in it is real meaning, which as you can see is taken away by calling him “Lord”! I have learned this most recently in Yada Yah!

This means that Satan is also calling everything by another name and we need to truly understand how Bible translations are the perfect tool to do just that in the hands of men with Satanic hidden agendas!

That's why Yada seeks out the oldest extant copies in the original Hebrew, so he uses Yahowah's Word as close to the original, with a minimum of human copyedits. You might have also noticed that certain politicians and religious leaders like to twist the language, and substitute good-sounding words (call things by another name) in order to hide their true agendas, and attempt to trick you about what they are really up to. Like spiritual father, like spiritual son...

From all you have written, it looks like you have made a great start on getting to know Yahowah. It will take some time to read through everything Yada has written, but it is a worthwhile investment. It took me about two years to read through all the books on Yada Yah and Intro to God, and Yada is translating more still, so I have been reading his books and translations for about four years now, and am still learning Yahowah's Word. Compared to infinite time that we get back with Yahowah, that's still a small investment of time. Keep it up, just keep it up!
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 1 user thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
Stewart James on 8/3/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:58:53 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Originally Posted by: Bubsy Go to Quoted Post

Baptism (meaning "immersion" in Greek, if I recall right) is purely symbolic. That won't do anything for you spiritually. However, one of the conditions of Yahowah's Covenant is that as a male, you be circumcised in the flesh. Circumcision exists as the sign of the Covenant. You may have gotten to this point already from reading "An Introduction to God", and when you get to "Questioning Paul", you'll also see that Paul spoke/wrote against circumcision, denigrating it as mutilation. So if you aren't already circumcised, you'll want to have that on your to-do list in order to be included in Yahowah's Family.

Hi Busby, thanks for your encouraging words, wow 4 years to date and I thought 6 months was a fair target! I have just finished ITG 03 Towrah Psalm 119 The longest of King David's Psalms.

Yes, I have such a long way to go and I normally take 2 - 3 hours of study each day, but I have a slow old brain, so it is going to take a while longer I think? I do find that once I start I cannot stop, maybe that's a good thing, bt I go slowly to absord all that is being saind and I frequently have to back track and cross reference again and again!

Concerning circumcision I have read about that and I am considering this now and I am open to the idea. I am prepared to do what it takes. I have found some controversy on this subject when searching, so I am in the process of evaluating!

My other consideration is my two boys and what I do in my Buddhist family situaton? I already have experienced some friction with my wife over her Buddhist Idols that I want out of the house! She has already told me not to interfere with her Buddhism, so that affects our whole relationship right now! It' still early days for me in dealing with everything. I only came to a belief in God in November 2016, so this all appears a bit to quick for my wife!

However, I have told her that I do not want to participae in any Buddhist rituals or meetings. This is very hard for my family now! I am finding there is a wedge between us, but I have to proceed with what is right!
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 8:25:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Quote:
Baptism (meaning "immersion" in Greek, if I recall right) is purely symbolic. That won't do anything for you spiritually.

This is one of the religious ploys which is used to deceive people. There is no such thing as a baptism in the Greek text. Baptismo is a Greek word and as such should be translated and not transliterated. When translating from one language to another you translate words and transliterate names and titles. As a word baptismo means immerse or immersion. If you translate it then there is no ritualistic practice involved. So when Yahowsha said to “baptize” them in the name… He was saying immerse them in the name, and it has zero to do with water immersion.

Quote:
Concerning circumcision I have read about that and I am considering this now and I am open to the idea. I am prepared to do what it takes. I have found some controversy on this subject when searching, so I am in the process of evaluating!

I have studied this subject extensively. I’m currently working on a paper where I am examining each and every time muwl/circumcise or ‘aral/uncircumcised is used. I have a ways to go, but if you shoot me an email James@yahowahberyth.com I will send you a copy of what I have.

Quote:
My other consideration is my two boys and what I do in my Buddhist family situaton? I already have experienced some friction with my wife over her Buddhist Idols that I want out of the house! She has already told me not to interfere with her Buddhism, so that affects our whole relationship right now! It' still early days for me in dealing with everything. I only came to a belief in God in November 2016, so this all appears a bit to quick for my wife!

However, I have told her that I do not want to participae in any Buddhist rituals or meetings. This is very hard for my family now! I am finding there is a wedge between us, but I have to proceed with what is right!

This has been true for a lot of people, I have been fortunate in that I was coming to know Yah when I first started dating my wife and so we came to know Him together, but I know many here were not so fortunate. Keep in mind as hard as it is for you, it is hard on them too. You are the one who has changed, so you are not the same as the person they married, and it is an adjustment for them. Add to that you are now challenging their faith and beliefs. Patience is hard, but necessary.

My other piece of advice is something Yada has said many times which is don’t use his material until you can own it. Until you know it and understand it and have verified it and can defend it yourself don’t cite it.

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Stewart James on 8/8/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:50:06 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

This is a really tough one, I am finding this so hard to deal with and to understand that if true, just how much I have been sold down the line, just complete hook, line and sinker!

So in the creation of the Christian ideal, baptism is one of those lies thrown into the mix to get everyone who is decieved following the wrong practice! Cut out the circumcision (pun intended) according to Paul (though he was circumcised) and just believe, accept Jesus into your heart and be baptized, therefore combining accepting the wrong name, scaring people into believing half truths, I am the way - in other words folowingJesus - the wrong name is what you follow and you don't get circumcized!

I am trying so hard to piece this all together and it really does need a complete expose of the method of the Christian creation. I am part way there because of the Flavian Dynasty video I posted here, I expect you have seen that! Seems like the Roman political system has their share of the guilt here along with their creation of the Roman Catholic church and their share in creating Christianity!

I keep convincing myself that Paul was part of that system and encouraged to get people away from the Jewish ideals so as to infiltrate and cover up the truth!

Think for a moment of John the Baptist - well here is a shining example - a forerunner of their Jesus, Jesus baptized by John the Baptist. This is Christian ideology and one that I so early followed. I was certainly moving in that direction! All the new testament is passed off as scripture, but of course I am starting to understand that it is not, only canonised by the Roman Catholic church for what that is worth! It means nothing, just a method of giving yourself a diploma!

The immensity of the lies is just astounding and the more I find, the more I keep finding, but I need to keep asking questions and more questions. Sorry, but that is what will help me and if you can direct me to futher reading about the creation of christianity, that would help - to have a resource where you can find all in one place.

Now as a matter of greater urgency on my part, I have switched out of my ITG study into Questioning Paul and I suspect many answers will be found there.

A section for Questioning Christianty would certainly fit well on this forum, I am convinced of that and it is more than just Paul and questions to him. Its also the Flavians, Josephus, Roman dictators, Catholic Church and political influences and protection of business and wealth that has created such corruption of God's word to man's own ends! The wholesale bunch of lies needs to be found in one place, like a one stop shop!

So finally, Baptism really means to immerse, well I am immersed in this study and immersed in an effort to find the truth and lies that are out there. There is aways someone out there to knock you off your pedestal, but this time I am beginning to see my way through the smoke and mirrors effort of Christianity!

Thank you so much for your time to answer me James, I really do appreciate your efforts and I will pop an e-mail over to you.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:41:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo's and missed words - my sticky keyboard!

Offline James  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:52:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I don't know of any one source for understanding the creation of the church. The Church has really evolved over time, so many people would be responsible. Paul started the corruption, but it was Marcion who promoted it and really got the ball rolling with his creation of the division between a New and Old Testament. But add to that the acts of Roman rulers like Constantine and such using it to empower themselves. A lot of the other practices seeped in through synchronization with the dominant religions, i.e. the adopting of the birth of Mithras into Christmas, or Weeping for Tamuz into Lent etc.

You could probably spend a life time tracing the origin of the Church, and it would be difficult because it is so wrought with misinformation and fabricated histories, i.e. Constantine seeing a cross emblazened on the sun inspiring his "conversion".
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Dennis Treacy  
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:13:48 AM(UTC)
Dennis Treacy
Man

This should be pinned to a subject: "For the Christian"

Originally Posted by: James Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Baptism (meaning "immersion" in Greek, if I recall right) is purely symbolic. That won't do anything for you spiritually.

This is one of the religious ploys which is used to deceive people. There is no such thing as a baptism in the Greek text. Baptismo is a Greek word and as such should be translated and not transliterated. When translating from one language to another you translate words and transliterate names and titles. As a word baptismo means immerse or immersion. If you translate it then there is no ritualistic practice involved. So when Yahowsha said to “baptize” them in the name… He was saying immerse them in the name, and it has zero to do with water immersion.

Quote:

Quote:
I have studied this subject extensively. I’m currently working on a paper where I am examining each and every time muwl/circumcise or ‘aral/uncircumcised is used. I have a ways to go, but if you shoot me an email James@yahowahberyth.com I will send you a copy of what I have.

My other piece of advice is something Yada has said many times which is don’t use his material until you can own it. Until you know it and understand it and have verified it and can defend it yourself don’t cite it.