logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline syeve  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 12:03:11 AM(UTC)
syeve
United States

After a long absence from being on-line, I was listening to the blogs I had missed. It was mentioned that social security was not to be relied on by Covenant family members. Without my ss checks, I would be evicted. I have been disabled by diabetes, c.o.p.d., trip. by pass and age. In other words, unemployable. I am Towrah observant. At least I thought I was until I heard Yada's indictment of social security via his blog. Must I stop my ss checks, live on the streets and go the Lazarus route? I allready panhandle to make ends meet. I'm not complaining or blaming Yah for my situation nor am I appealing for help from anybody. But I am very disturbed at the prospect of being rejected from Yah's family because I rely on ss income as well as gov health benefits. At my age and physical condition, moving onto the streets would be akin to suicide. Yah's not going to rain manna down on me or repair my heart. However, I don't want to be left behind. So if dying on the streets is what it takes to not be Babelonian in Yah's view, then so be it. I need serious input on this matter.
Offline Glfnaz  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 4:41:43 PM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I had the same thoughts as you, although I am not yet a recipient of SS benifits. I emailed and asked Yada what his thoughts were in a private email recently.
His advice was that I should accept it and enjoy the cashflow. He also said that the government had been taking my money from me for 40+ years and soon I will be getting back the money they took from me. I doubt he'd steer me wrong, I've known Yada for over 40 years. Several other Covenant members have advised me the same way.
Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do.
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2017 9:22:38 AM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
SS was money detucted from your earnings and is your money. If all it took was accepting a SS check to live to be kicked out of the covenant, thats not a covenant worth being in. Yah knows his children, none of us are perfect but we will be perfect in his eyes when we are covered by the Ruach. I think what Yada was speaking about was lazy people who are able to work living off the government, false claims to collect SS. Glfnaz and Yada are correct, you have paid SS and have the right to collect what was taken from you. I am only 49 so it's doughtfull I will be able to collect since being in the covenant and getting out of here in a few years but if the Harvest was much later I would collect my SS.

Take care