logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:15:43 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I came across this video from Bob Cornuke suggesting that the Temple mount may not be where everyone thinks it is!

Can you imagine all those who will be so embarassed having spent all their wailing time at a wall that is not what they think it is?

Seems that no one has previously checked scripture first to check the location!

I would expect that just as in the Religions of this world, it will be to much trouble to admit they were wrong!

Now, where will they build the new temple? They surely have to make sure they have the correct location. No point in upsetting the Muslims and destroying their dome, ony to find it is not the right location anyway!

See this video for details!Laugh

https://www.youtube.com/...v=zKqDx3RDCos&t=242s
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:04:58 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
On Yada's Observations radio shows and Shabbat Torah Study shows in 2016 and 2017 (per the Roman Empire calendar), I have heard him say that it is probable that Yahowah will build the temple for the Millennial Sabbath (which is what Sukkah and the weekly Sabbath represent) on ground where nothing has been built by man. What man today knows as the Temple Mount is where man has built two temples to Yahowah so far, and apparently a third will be built and operate for the first half of The Tribulation. It certainly makes sense that Yahowah would build His temple set apart from land associated with so many of man's religious and political corruptions.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Scott In BR  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:50:49 PM(UTC)
Scott In BR
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Didn't Yah tell Dowd to purchase a piece of land for fututre use? Remember Yah told Dowd to not conquer, not to take part of the city by force where the temple will be built.
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 10:56:16 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Since I have proven for myself the Bibles are all corrupt and much error, I cannot trust anything I read. Trouble is, I cannot understand the original Hebrew just yet. Learning Hebrew is a task in hand!

If you were to believe that King David/Dowd bought a piece of land to build the original temple, then we need to check the correct translation. It's so hard to know based upon what we see in any Bible! There may be some truth and some lies!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!