logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:55:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 129 post(s)
W wrote:
Happy Shabat Yada, I hope this email finds you well. I heard on a past Observations program you talk about the 3 doors of the Ark; and the 3 destinations of the human soul. I had an insight that I'm sure came from Yah's set apart Spirit. It's about the dimensions Yah gave Noah for the Ark and what I see as a parallel to the Miqra'ey .....the 300 cubits in length parallel the first 3 miqra'ey, the 50 cubits in width parallel Shabuwa and the 30 cubits in height the equal to Taruwah, Kippurym and Sukah . If I have missed something in observations or even a past broadcast and this perspective has been covered I apologize for being slow on the take. If not could you take the ball and run with it when you have the time; I'm sure between the family more insights and understanding may come out of it.

Thanks, W

Yada wrote:
W,

The pattern seems to generally fit. 3 days for P, M, and B, then 49 / 50 days to the one day of S depending upon when you start counting, then 3 days over 15 days for T, K, and S. So I think you are right.
Thanks for sharing this.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Mike on 1/13/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:58:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
Yada,

Reading Observations heavily today and, once again, I'm reminded of how I wish I read this material every day!!!

It’s such a blessing to have this rich material to read.

Going back to reading now.

But I do have two questions (one from C):

1) Do all the Covenant member patriarchs, Abraham, Dowd, etc., come to earth to live for the 1000 Millennial reign? (and approximately what do you think the earth’s population will be then; and who percent would be Covenant members and what percentage would be people who weren’t Covenant members but who lived through the tribulation?

2) How important is it for us to take a strict and total break on the Shabbat? Is it OK to fudge a bit, taking some business calls, reading a little email, etc? Does it displease Yahowah if we work too much on the Sabbath? Or is it just bad for us health-wise not to take a break?

Thanks.

J&C

Yada wrote:
J&C,

1) We are not told. I suspect that the answer is "yes" on Abraham, Moseh, and Dowd, et. all, but do not know for sure. It seems likely based upon what we are told.

Apart from two periods, the Exodus and conclusion of the Tribulation, there have only been been between 0 and 10,000 Covenant members at any particular period of time. We know that there were 600,000 men, plus more than that number of women and probably twice that number of children during the Exodus, totally 3 to 5 million. Our best guess is that there are 15 million Yisra'elites today, but 2 of 3 will die, leaving fewer than 5 million. A very small number of Gowym will join them.

Since we don't actually know Yah's method of determining who is a Yisra'elite, it's hard to put a number on it. But they will procreate for 1000 years during which time very few will die.

No one will live through the Tribulation and survive Yah's return who is not part of the Covenant.

2) Strict isn't part of Yah's vocabulary. As with all things Yah, understanding and appreciation is more important than anything else. Keep the seventh day special, set apart from the ordinary. Enjoy what Yah has done for us.

Yada

thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Fred Snell on 12/20/2016(UTC)
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 12:22:28 PM(UTC)
James
Man

JM wrote:
Paul Mikov is the United Nationals liaison from World Vision. He is a prolific writer and he might be the Torahless one.

Just keeping an eye on him. When quoting his name in quote marks in a search, about 10% of those stories have the word “Macedonia” in them.

In contrast, I don’t think the Torahless one is George Soros since he’s Hungarian and probably too old. But here’s an interesting article about how Soros, in conjunction with USAID, is giving millions of dollars from his foundation to Macedonia, but the opening gives away the fact that not one penny appears to be earmarked for food for the poor. Here’s the first two incredible paragraphs:

Over the last five years, the US Agency for International Development (USAID) has funneled $5 million to the small Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, through George Soros’s Open Society Foundation. That seemed strange to me. I thought USAID was all about spending money to fight poverty and disease abroad. Shows you what I know. USAID does fight poverty and disease, but it considers promoting Western-style liberal democracy to be part of that. From USAID’s website:

Similarly, our cross-cutting efforts in promoting democracy, rights and good governance, empowering women and girls, advancing prosperity, building resilient societies, and mitigating climate change are all essential to ending poverty...

Later in the article it says: Soros’s Macedonian foundation translated and published Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals, and promoted it with an event in Skopje, the nation’s capital… (that book, as I think you know, was dedicated by Saul (note the first name) Alinsky to Lucifer in the front of the book since Lucifer was the first radical)

Here’s the full article for reference:

http://www.theamericanco...-america/comment-page-1/

JM

Yada wrote:
Paul is the right name. And Soros is a likely benefactor. Macedonia is clearly part of the nexus.

Interesting to be sure.

Yada

thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
Fred Snell on 12/20/2016(UTC), Mike on 1/13/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 5:05:15 PM(UTC)
James
Man

E wrote:
Hello, I was drawn to Yada Yahweh site years ago and was enthusiastic about diving in. Unfortunately, I was led away for a bit. I won’t bore you with excuses, but I am back and anxious to begin a new journey to get to know Yahweh.

In listening to your radio archive, The Word Part 1: while reading along with the text, you mentioned not having the answer for individuals questioning whether or not one would enter heaven after having lived and died under the false teachings of Christianity. Is this not addressed in Hosea 4, beginning with verse 6?

Beginning Hosea 4:6 (a common translation) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…

Thanks,
E

Yada wrote:
Eric,

I must have misspoken. No Christian has or will ever enter heaven. To enter Yahowah's home one has to be part of His Covenant Family. The terms and conditions for doing so are presented exclusively in the Towrah.

The souls of those who die deceived by their religion are destroyed. That is indeed what Hosea 4.6 affirms.

Yada

PS: Welcome back.

Some time ago I was mistaken about how to pronounce YHWH. But now after evaluating every word in Yahowah's lexicon and considering the pronunciation of all 22 letters, it is Yahowah. I cover the reasons behind this conclusion in the Name Volume of www.AnIntroductionToGod.com.

Offline James  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 8:51:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JER wrote:
I have just begun to watch you video on youtube regarding discernment. I appreciate you speaking of the name of the Most High as few do.

I would like to know the word (hebrew) which you use for the ability to reason. Sounded a bit like TSaomah. Please forward this to me.

Now for a search and my study on the name in the New Covenant. I have found that the root spelling in greek gives the CODE or sequence of the Name that the Father in Heaven, sent His only Son with. I will forward a PDF of my work if you like.

JER
a hungry student which is a bit learning.

Please forward you response to the ability to discern in Hebrew as asked above? Also please forward you name. I will say that the greek core letter to make known the hebrew name is used over 923 time. A clue.

Yada wrote:
JER,

I don't know what video you are referencing because I've never produced or posted one - although others have done so based upon my radio shows.

The Almighty's name is Yahowah. That is God's one and only name.

The Hebrew word for understanding is byn. It means to make connections. The Hebrew word for knowing is yada'. It speaks of becoming aware. Both require either shama' listening or shamar observation.

There is no "New Covenant." There is only one Covenant. Most of the Christian New Testament is false.

Yahowah does not have a Greek name. There is no merit to Greek coding. Yahowah is a Hebrew name. It is based upon the Hebrew verb hayah.

Yada

Offline James  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:00:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Yada,
I was listening to your discusssion of the malakim on BTR.
It occurred to me that there may be a larger dimension to the functions of the malakim. That they are tools to carry Yah’s will into lower dimensions is a given.
Yah is neither omniscient nor omnipresent for the reasons you elucidated. He certainly can’t be omnipresent in our dimension and I agree He would not want to see everything happening here on earth. The extent of the evil is so great that He would be in hell if He had to see it continuously.
Just being aware of even a tiny bit of the evil of this world is enough to drive any normal person to despair.

So this is where the malakim come in.
As spiritual beings they may be invisible to us or they may choose to manifest themselves in different ways – such as humans or in any other way you could imagine.

I suspect their function here on earth is two fold.
1 To protect family members
2 To report back to Yah.

It is likely that the reports are edited, truncated and highly specific by Yah’s direction, so that Yah is not swamped with a whole lot of useless information.
It is likely that each family member is assigned a malak immediately after the family member takes the decision to join the covenant. The malak’s function would then be in the role of a protector a la Mismowr 19.

Recently on Frank’s show we discussed what would happen to the soul of a family member who was dementing. Memory, personality, character and higher reasoning functions are the traits that make us who we are and what makes us unique. These traits are stored in the brain as software is in a computer.
Progressive destruction of the brain by dementia from whatever cause results in the progressive loss of memory, personality, character and reasoning ability such that by the time of death, that individual is little more than flesh and bones.
Under those circumstances if Yah waited until we died of natural causes in many cases there would be no ‘usable’ soul to insert into a new spiritual body.

So my hypothesis is that as soon as each individual makes an informed and rational decision based on knowledge and understanding to join the covenant, a malak is assigned to that individual. The malak does not simply protect the individual a la mismowr 19, he also takes an ‘imprint’ of the personality and character of the individual - perhaps with the help of the Spirit - like an uploaded file to be stored in heaven pending Yah’s return. (See Revelations – the souls stored under the throne).

Thereafter whatever happens to the individual, his/her membership of Yah’s family is not affected.

The malak may monitor the newly minted family member, guide him/her in daily life, provide insight and understanding and report back to Yah. The role of the Spirit in clothing us with light may be to make our (continuing) sins invisible to the malak so he has little or nothing to report back to Yah. So the malakim may act as editors and filters as well as functionaries in lower dimensions.

Zacaryah 3 illustrates another possible function of the malakim. The scene is in heaven immediately after Yahowha’s rescue from She’owl. Yah, Satan, the prophet (in spirit) and a malak are present as well. Yahowsha’s guilt in the imagery of dirty, filthy rags are still on him in heaven which means He was not cleansed of sin while in She’owl.
The malak’s role in the scene depicted is not clear.
I suspect the malak is actually the one that brought Yahowsha out of She’owl or moved Yahowsha to heaven after He had been rescued from She’owl by the Spirit since the light that Yahowsha eventually saw after (? billions of years) being persecuted by Satan in She’owl was the Spirit. (There was some argument in the group as to whether the spirit could go to She’owl but I contend that she could as she is not Yah himself by a diminished manifestation like Yahowsha who could and did go to She’owl. )
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy wrote:
I was listening to your discusssion of the malakim on BTR.
It occurred to me that there may be a larger dimension to the functions of the malakim. That they are tools to carry Yah’s will into lower dimensions is a given.
Yah is neither omniscient nor omnipresent for the reasons you elucidated. He certainly can’t be omnipresent in our dimension and I agree He would not want to see everything happening here on earth. The extent of the evil is so great that He would be in hell if He had to see it continuously.
Just being aware of even a tiny bit of the evil of this world is enough to drive any normal person to despair.

We agree on all four points.

Roy wrote:
So this is where the malakim come in.
As spiritual beings they may be invisible to us or they may choose to manifest themselves in different ways – such as humans or in any other way you could imagine.

I suspect their function here on earth is two fold.
1 To protect family members
2 To report back to Yah.

We agree on both points.

Roy wrote:
It is likely that the reports are edited, truncated and highly specific by Yah’s direction, so that Yah is not swamped with a whole lot of useless information.
It is likely that each family member is assigned a malak immediately after the family member takes the decision to join the covenant. The malak’s function would then be in the role of a protector a la Mismowr 19.

Agreed. Although to be fair, this is an extrapolation from what we know and is based upon what we understand.

Roy wrote:
Recently on Frank’s show we discussed what would happen to the soul of a family member who was dementing. Memory, personality, character and higher reasoning functions are the traits that make us who we are and what makes us unique. These traits are stored in the brain as software is in a computer.
Progressive destruction of the brain by dementia from whatever cause results in the progressive loss of memory, personality, character and reasoning ability such that by the time of death, that individual is little more than flesh and bones.
Under those circumstances if Yah waited until we died of natural causes in many cases there would be no ‘usable’ soul to insert into a new spiritual body.

While I'm not certain, this makes sense to me. In fact, it would be hard to imagine any other viable option. I think you are right.

Roy wrote:
So my hypothesis is that as soon as each individual makes an informed and rational decision based on knowledge and understanding to join the covenant, a malak is assigned to that individual. The malak does not simply protect the individual a la mismowr 19, he also takes an ‘imprint’ of the personality and character of the individual - perhaps with the help of the Spirit - like an uploaded file to be stored in heaven pending Yah’s return. (See Revelations – the souls stored under the throne).

We have every reason to accept this as true. In fact, there may well be more than one mal'ak assigned to each Covenant member based upon the mission and associated risks.

Roy wrote:
Thereafter whatever happens to the individual, his/her membership of Yah’s family is not affected.

The malak may monitor the newly minted family member, guide him/her in daily life, provide insight and understanding and report back to Yah. The role of the Spirit in clothing us with light may be to make our (continuing) sins invisible to the malak so he has little or nothing to report back to Yah. So the malakim may act as editors and filters as well as functionaries in lower dimensions.

I'm not prone to accept the "guidance" aspects of this, as that is the role of the Set-Apart Spirit, but I'm with you on monitoring and reporting. If we are correct in being flooded with the Set-Apart Spirit's light, the mal'akym would not have to edit, but I concur, they would filter out the mundane and only report the useful.

Roy wrote:
Zacaryah 3 illustrates another possible function of the malakim. The scene is in heaven immediately after Yahowha’s rescue from She’owl. Yah, Satan, the prophet (in spirit) and a malak are present as well. Yahowsha’s guilt in the imagery of dirty, filthy rags are still on him in heaven which means He was not cleansed of sin while in She’owl.

I think, but cannot prove, that you are right regarding mal'ak, probably Gabriel and Michael, freeing Yahowsha's soul from She'owl. He was then forgiven in Shaba'ym because He was a member of the Covenant and was Towrah observant, having attended and accepted the Miqra'ey of Pesach, Matsah, and Shabuw'ah.

Roy wrote:
The malak’s role in the scene depicted is not clear.

Agreed.

Roy wrote:
I suspect the malak is actually the one that brought Yahowsha out of She’owl or moved Yahowsha to heaven after He had been rescued from She’owl by the Spirit since the light that Yahowsha eventually saw after (? billions of years) being persecuted by Satan in She’owl was the Spirit. (There was some argument in the group as to whether the spirit could go to She’owl but I contend that she could as she is not Yah himself by a diminished manifestation like Yahowsha who could and did go to She’owl. )

We may disagree on the Set-Apart Spirit going into She'owl to rescue Yahowsha's soul, but you have studied this more than I have.

Offline James  
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:00:50 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Hi Yada,
I listened to the discussion on last week’s BTR.
Near the end you discussed the meaning of Zak 3. In it you stated that the risen Yahowsha could not actually have been in heaven in the scene described by the prophet since Yah would not permit even Yahowsha to appear in heaven contaminated with our sin. (Please correct me if I have misquoted you).
At first blush this seemed an obvious truism. However, consider the fact that Satan is permitted to enter heaven when Yah allows it. Of all creation, Satan would have to be the one most covered in the filth of sin. He was described as being present while Yahowah judged Yahowsha in heaven.
Additionally if Yah created evil as He stated, then evil would have existed in heaven, even if only in the mind of God.
In my view the scene in heaven is not a metaphor but a vision given to Zakaryah of what actually transpired in heaven after Yahowsha was rescued from She’owl.
As for who rescued Him, it could have been the Spirit or a malak as I previously stated. In fact the malak mentioned in Zakaryah may have been the one who rescued Yahowsha.

This brings me to the garden and the women in Mattenyah.

I wonder why Yahowsha after leaving She’owl should wander around in the region of the garden tomb. Why not go straight to heaven to the scene described in Zak 3? After ascending straight away to the Father, He could have returned after empowerment to give us all a teaching moment as illustrated by the failure of most He met to recognise him.
Logically, the Spirit could not have been on him as described in Mattenyah since He was still contaminated with our transgressions. Additionally we are told the Spirit clothed Him only when he was in heaven in the presence of the Father and had been declared innocent by Yahowah as described in Zak 3.
So what did the women see? And why were they directed not to touch Yahowsha before He went to the father?
They could not contaminate Him since He at that moment was already contaminated. His physical body was gone; all the was left was His soul.
I doubt He could have injured the women in that state.
So, one possible explanation is that He could have been under the protection of a malak/many malak who were under instructions to let nobody interfere with Yahowsha’s soul.

The bottom line is, I suspect, that that part of Mattenyah may have been corrupted.
Roy

Yada wrote:
My friend,

We typically agree, but not in this case my friend. I realize that you are much smarter than I am and that you have spent more time evaluating this passage, so you could be right and I might be wrong.

But...I do not think that Yahowsha' the High Priest is Yahowsha' ben Yahowah. The focus is on Yaruwshalaim, Tsyown, and Yahuwdah - and especially Yaruwshalaim (Zechariah 2.12-13). So I think that Yahowsha' the High Priest is more likely Yahowsha' ben Yahowzadak, the High Priest in Haggai 1.1. The two prophets overlapped and testified after the return from Babylon but before the second temple. The timing and location of Yahowsha's tenure as High Priest, as well as his name, serves as a perfect metaphor for the soiled nature of Yahuwshalaim's attire which will be cleansed upon Yah's return, and prior to Him establishing His home on Tsyown.

If I'm right, the Mal'ak-Messenger/Representative of Yahowah who "'uwd - returned to eternally surround and forever sustain," this individual, also changing his garments from soiled to pristine, "bore eternal witness which should be observed because it serves as an admonishment" which in the hifil imperfect, has the mal'ak causing the individual to participate in this action on an ongoing basis, is Yahowsha' ben Yahowah.

This said, there is so much of this that is interesting, that I will translate all of Zakaryah 1-4 in the near future. I may come to see it differently. But between now and then, I don't see this in conflict with the Set Apart Spirit being unified with Yahowsha's soul on Bikuwrym or with the testimony in Mattanyah.

I would also like to engage further in discussing why Satan can come before Yah, even though he advocates evil. As light, he can appear perfect. As a messenger of evil, he will be incarcerated, but since he has no freewill, I'm not certain how he is seen by Yah. He was allowed into the garden. He was created for this reason. He is an implement. The Towrah was not created for him and I don't think he'll be judged by it.

But this is yet another can of worms.

Anyway, please consider the possibility that Yahowsha' the High Priest is a metaphor for Yaruwshalaim after Babylon but before Rome.

Yada

Edited by user Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:47:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Pete_Smith  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:57:43 PM(UTC)
Pete_Smith
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
James,

It appears that you inadvertently posted the original letter twice.

By the way I always enjoy reading these. Thanks for doing it.

Pete
thanks 1 user thanked Pete_Smith for this useful post.
James on 3/2/2017(UTC)
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:48:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Thanks for letting me know. That's what happens when I sit down to post before coffee. BigGrin