logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Juski  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2007 11:34:41 PM(UTC)
Juski

Rob doesnt know im writing this but he will later ;)

Rob works for 2 alcohols and a ex army dude with insane post traumatic stress. It's a long story how he got there but anyway....things are really bad at the mo and I dont know how much more stress Rob can take. The army dude is the main boss and he tried to kill himself last week which inself needs a lot of prayer.

Rob is at the point where he wants to take his van back and walk away. We really need to hear Yah's dircection on this. Should he quit or stay? We're not worried about the income side of things because Yah is always faithful and always provides. If Rob leaves it lands 3 nutters in a pile of poo and could possibly push them all over the edge, if he stays he will hold things together for them but be totally stressed off his head too.

So anyway, if you read this could you pray for rob today that he can stay calm, hear Yah speak, and not do anything stupid! He had the face of doom when he left the house.

Thanks dude, you're all stars, and you guys are amazing. We would be very lonely people without you :)
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 4:35:28 AM(UTC)
kp

Consider yourselves prayed for---and hugged, for that matter. While we are called to be "salt" and "light" in the world, it's my experience that allowing the "nutters to land in a pile of poo," as you so colorfully describe it, is not always such a bad thing. Some folks need to hit the bottom before they'll look up, and Rob's contribution may be allowing them to remain in denial about the problems they've brought upon themselves. My last job (Yada's as well) reached precisely this phase: the ship was sinking, and it was dragging me down with it, powerless to do anything but slow it's inevitable descent. But it turned out to be Yahweh slamming one door shut while opening another one. I pray that He will show Rob clearly what He intends for him to do with the situation, providing fortitude, courage, and resources to take whatever steps are necessary, in whatever direction He points.

kp
Offline coleridge  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 7:46:30 AM(UTC)
coleridge

Father YAHWEH, in the name of your beloved son Yahushua. Honor and Power to your name! i in faith and belief, lift up my brother and sister in there valley of decision. let your will be done Father. i ask that your Set Apart Spirit would lead and guide my brother Robert into all truth. Yahushua you said that we could ask anything in your name and you would surely do that thing for us. YAHWEH, bring honor to your name...deliver your children daddy! Show forth your power. i ask all that in the wonderful saving name of your son Yahushua.... so might it be

i will continue to pray for you!!!!
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline Juski  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 8:19:30 AM(UTC)
Juski

Thank you :)
Offline coleridge  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 9:58:42 AM(UTC)
coleridge

you're so very welcomed! that's what the body is for =) !
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline Light1  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 3:45:22 PM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Prayer sent! :)
Offline jojocc  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 9:36:07 AM(UTC)
jojocc

I hope the thunder has cleared up (although it is the UK, so probably not). To quote Light1, Prayer sent :-)
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 6:10:26 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Your both in my prayers
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 10:05:20 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
thanks guys - stress levels have retreated... still not sure what to do, but atleast I dont feel like im gonna have a breakdown anymore :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...