logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 6:56:15 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Are there any organizations that are more invested in Mystery Babylon than the Illuminati and it's plaything the freemasonry?

If you have forgotten it or if you have not read it, you would be well served by going back and reading kp's expose on this subject.

http://futurehistory.yad...Mystery_Babylon.Prophecy

Freemasonry has it all!!! If you absolutely detest Yahuweh then it is the place for you. You can go in so many different directions! You have the worship of Allah, Ba'al worship, Luciferian doctrine, secular humanism, catholic monastic rites, and a plethora of assorted Polytheism. Talk about a strange brew. Remember that the next time you are at a parade and you see the nice old shriners in their cute cars.

For you low level free masons out there that may be reading this, stop lying to yourselves. You can try to spin it however you want but your organization is seeks to destroy your relationship with Yahuweh and the very countries you live in. If you can't take my word for it read what one of your leaders, Albert Pike has to say:

"That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. [Like I said, clear as mud.] To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees--the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine..."
The full quote can be seen in this video:
http://youtube.com/watch...b09E&feature=related

Manly P. Hall, a 33rd degree Mason, had to say about the source of enlightenment:

"When the Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply [this] energy."

As was said before you can read this in KP's book Future History available here at YY

Here are some video links on youtube.

This one may seem hokey or corny but it makes some true points:
http://youtube.com/watch...I_Ds&feature=related

This is just creepy, sorry if you don't think so. I know it's goofy and ridiculous, but what is sinister is the secrecy. It was called MYSTERY Babylon for a reason. Paganism is not frigtening because it worships wooden, stone and metalic Gods, it is terrifiying because it separates you from Yahuweh. This video goes along nicely with Yada's "hokey pokey" video about Catholic Mass on this same thread.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NHfwBLxUloU

Masonry in all it's forms is devoted of the serpent (the light bearer) whom they believe tried to free mankind from Yahuweh's "tyranny". Even their aprons have a connection to this devotion. The apron represents the fig leaf covering that covered man when he was no longer under the protection and in their eyes ignorance induced by Yahuweh.

It's sad to see the posts on youtube by masons and mason advocates that say it's all slander and lies defaming a charitable community organization. All one needs to do is a slight investigation of their practices and it will be known they are minions of the adversary.

The freemasons claim to love the light and the lightbearer, but truthfully they hate the light just as their true master hates the light. Secrecy is used to induce curiousity in the mystery, the levels are utilized to gradually suck the adherant in...this is by the book Mystery Religion

I appeal to any mason that may peruse this forum, examine your ways in light of the scripture. Get out before it's too late. Don't let them take away your Yah given gift to be a child of Yahuweh. Yahuweh is the light!!!!

Shalom
P.S. And Yes I know that Washington and many of the other founding fathers were freemasons. And I say with complete sincerty that I look forward to the day when the Washington Phallis is reduced to rubble on the ground and it's demise is celebrated with the songs and praises of Yahuweh and his lamb. (along with all the other idolatry of the earth)

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline coleridge  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 1:42:50 PM(UTC)
coleridge

shalom...i say this almost everytime i get the chance. i love this place! as a former mason myself. i know first hand the snares and traps of freemasonry. what people may not know is how related masonry is to catholicism. ever here of hell fire clubs? masonry was actually banned by the catholic church in order to make them more secretive... only years later to be sanctioned by a pope. it's a sick game ladies and gentlemen. freemasonry is mystery babylon in quintessence. COME OUT OF HER MY CHILDREN!!!
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar