logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
rolenrock  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2016 5:11:10 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have yet to receive an email to complete the registration process. Thank you for checking this out.
rolenrock
rolendb@gmail.com
#2 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 3:43:40 AM(UTC)

I also/too have not gotten any registration email in last 12 or so hours.
User name ehadahaba. Not giving my email with the at sign for spam bots crawling for at signs. Seems like all the good Messianic forums i'm blocked from joining on xp and dialup, i was blocked from Love of God / Ahavat Elohim too.
p.s. i just noticed that we both have gmail, perhaps i will try with another email host in case there is a problem with gmail.
#3 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 4:22:42 AM(UTC)

I tried with different browser but still not work.
I tried re-register with same name but says that name already registered, yet the forum bottom constantly does not show us as newest member..
I try to login but the login doesn't work when i press forum login it just does nothing or ceases up
I will now try with a different email host (i had held off because its a hastle since my other emails redirect to my old gmail andihave to log out and login 2 times).
I guess Yhwh doesn't want me to join because maybe motives/heart not right, or else it is more persecution from the surveilance mafia responsible for the broadband & windows 7/8/10 changes campaign of the Romans.
Offline matt  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2016 10:33:54 PM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
To "Guest" lamenting your tech issues, I hope you get it all worked out. That said, if you're looking for messianic forums, you've come to the wrong place. While this was once an area that was probably more open to that, the recognition that two wrong religions can't be merged into something productive has relegated those errors to a time long gone. You may find some religious fence sitters or handholders that still visit who will entertain those notions, but if you invest the time to read and consider the works around which this forum is centered, you will be unable to avoid the conclusion that messyantics are just more of the same tired religious deception. It's not easy to walk away from your religious order or tradition, but that is what Yahowah instructs of each who wish to join his family. It's a journey that starts with the single step.
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2016 11:22:40 PM(UTC)

Thanks. I don't think the problem is at my end though (though i do only have dialup and xp). I have not had any problems with most all other forums, groups etc except a very few like this one and ahavat elohim. The newest member did later show, but all the rest is still the same: still can't login (nothing happens when push button except asked if want to remember password), still no registration email, etc.

I was/am not looking for messianic as such, or anything necessarily though i found this site while searching for some where i could find some sort of friends fellowship/support/etc. I just used the word/name "messianic" for lack of anything else. I don't have any set sect/order/tradition/etc, all i know is that Yhwh & Yshu of scriptures are the only true way. The Roman "Peters" seem to have infiltrated and falsified many sects etc.
Some topics/thread i saw i had really wanted to post comment in, esp http://forum.yadayah.com....aspx?g=posts&t=3671
I will just have to post in a different forum the thread link and my comment, but i won't be able to do that formore than one or a couple/few. (Maybe allempires forum where i am 'Arthur-Robin').

gmp,
Sean / 'ehadahaba'.
Offline matt  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 9:17:59 AM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Sean, it isn't my intent to discourage you from posting, I was just trying to help you have realistic expectations about what kind of forum this is. This is a fairly low volume space these days, and the admin may not check it daily. Give him a few days and he'll probably get you all hooked up.
Offline ehadahaba  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 2:32:03 PM(UTC)
ehadahaba
Man
New Zealand

Thanks for your help Matt.
I tried logging in again and it still didn't work (nothing happen when press forum login button or press enter with cursor in password box) but i discovered that pressing enter with cursor in the username/email box did do something but was taking ages so i tried it with chrome, but when i did it then it reloaded the same login page, but/so then i tried a second time and it did login. I tried with firefox but it doesn't work.
(Never did receive any registration email, but no complaints if the account is working in at least one browser.)
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2016 6:31:02 PM(UTC)

Can't register either. ???
Offline ehadahaba  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:20:48 AM(UTC)
ehadahaba
Man
New Zealand

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Can't register either. ???

No one can help without know more of what happened. Can you give story of what you did and at what stage it didn't happen/work thereafter?
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:23:50 PM(UTC)

User name ehadahaba. Not giving my email with the at sign for spam bots crawling for at signs. Seems like all the good Messianic forums i'm blocked from joining on xp and dialup, i was blocked from Love of God / Ahavat Elohim too.
p.s. i just noticed that we both have gmail, perhaps i will try with another email host in case there is a problem with gmail.

Gmail also blocked my verification email, that didn't even make it into the spam folder.
Even so, when I try to log in, I'm told that my email address or password is wrong, but when I try to reregister, I'm told that I (retroburrower) already exist.
Offline James  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:36:45 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)

Gmail also blocked my verification email, that didn't even make it into the spam folder.
Even so, when I try to log in, I'm told that my email address or password is wrong, but when I try to reregister, I'm told that I (retroburrower) already exist.

Shoot me an email jamesbowen@yadayah.com and I will get you taken care of. The forum software is glitchy, so i have to do things manually a lot of the time.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Scott  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:43:17 AM(UTC)

Good morning all,
I have registered a few times with different email addresses and still have not gotten a responce. I reregistered yesterday with a new email and still have not gotten an email back. I am a memebr of the Covenant and would like to join in on this forum.

Thanks

Scott H
Baton Rouge

email address used
scottbenyahowah@gmail.com
Offline James  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:32:43 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Scott, Since you are posting with a username than you have logged in and have access. The forum sometimes does not send out email notifications, I don't know why but it is glitchy software. But since you are logged in you should be able to post, just as you did here.

#14 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 10:20:49 PM(UTC)

Can't register. Never got an email confirmation. Codee@mail.com
Offline James  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:46:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

The forum software is goofy sometimes and does not send out proper emails. I have approved your account and you should be able to log in now.