logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Vincent Edward  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 12:41:21 PM(UTC)
Vincent Edward
United States

Here's to Yah's best in the world: Yisra'el and Yahowdah (including us adopted Gowym),

It, for me, as it has been for many of you here, have come along way going from the realm of all things religion and religion's sister: politics, to dabar ba edah: walking hand in hand with Yahowah visa/via His powerful Right-Hand enveloped in Yah's Spirit - walking in that wide opens spacious place for our feet to regel/walk/halak being Towrah...

For me it started going on 8 years now since I first came across Yada/YY on a local radio station, KGAB/http://kgab.com/ in Cheyenne WY under http://kgab.com/?submit_button=&s=morning+zone / Dave Chaffin who was the host, and saw and came to understand everything Yada was talking about, mooslimes, politics, etc, was spot on - following that came my inquiring to know more about Yada, and about YY - starting with Questioning Paul and then followed closely with ITG, then on into reading all things YY, to where now I have turned my back on all things Yah hates: religion and politics and those who take full advantage of the human family to enrich themselves...

Long story short, have been relating and engaging Yah in Towrah the past going on 8 years now, and i know what those 20 years and older of Yisra'el up and out of egypt/mitsraym were useless to Yah (considering they'd been brainwashed in egypt and that whereas Yah easily got 'em all out of egypt, He couldn't get egypt out of 'em) same goes with us coming out of all things xtianity, and all things its sister being politics, the lingering mindset of being a God damn xtian continues to linger after coming out of that shit....

Long story short, I apologize again to those in be'rythy (His Family) who i've offended by being a very proud individual, and we all know what Yah has to say about pride/and how it was satan's issue as was envy... so without going much further, and because i have work shortly and a drive through some new snow, will simply say i am sorry, and if anyone wants to frined me on fb/fuckbook.... can accept my request and/or add me as a friend via my newly created fb, doing away with the whole Yada Towrah (old moniker) and under dabar ba edah, and am simply under "Vinny Edward Beau" so anyone who'd friend me back into the Family I'd be appreciative too include Larry Hendricks et al, would be fine - and isn't there someone here in the Family from Cheyenne? if i recall there was a mormon individual who'd call the aforementioned show who is now apart of Yah's Family....

Shalowm to all those who've been on this journey out of babel along with me these past 8 years, to include Sheree (Yah bless her soul), as well as those recently blessed as well as those who came before me in all things Yah in this babylonian toilet bowl and egyptian cesspool as i like to refer to all things life down here with the only ray of light being all things Yahowah/Towrah being the only light in this very very black and dark world of humankinds' own making.... satan is powerless, needs fingers to push the buttons to drop the bombs/pull the trigger etc as all in Yah's family knows all to well....

Vince Edward Beau...
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:04:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Welcome to the forum Vince. I don't do FB or I would friend you on there, but feel free to post here anytime.

Vince wrote:
Yah easily got 'em all out of egypt, He couldn't get egypt out of 'em

Well stated. Yahowah cannot save people from religion, that is up to them.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Vincent Edward on 4/27/2016(UTC)
Offline Vincent Edward  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:54:40 AM(UTC)
Vincent Edward
United States

Thanks James, and congrats to you and Patty and your newest addition....