logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JamesH  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:53:03 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Offline Steve in PA  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:50:47 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Why yes, yes he was. Very sad that he past this last Feb but Jesus is survived by his loving wife of over 44 years, Mary Lou Martinez.

http://www.pleasantonexp...ries/Jesus_Martinez.html
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:32:25 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Chuckle...of course the vatican would say its a fake, jebus would be celibate like their preists (and like Paul). Heck they wouldn't even agree with the harvard divinity scholar who noted jebus had siblings, which flys in the face of mary the perpetual virgin. If so it supports the european monarchy merovingean nonsense as decendants of jebus and their divine right to rule.

Interesting the eyewitness account doesn't mention anything between age 12-30. I'm not sure whether the prophetic about Yahowsha in the T/P/P say one way or the other either, or if it would have violated scripture if he did.

Amused at how this rattles traditions, but open to proofs one way or the other.
Offline knowing1  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:54:30 PM(UTC)
knowing1

Well, if you consider that Yaowshah was the living manifestation of Yah's Towrah, and he did speak the Word of Yah, then the wife he referenced could have very well been Yisrael and Yahuwdim as Yah considered them married to Him.

Hmmmmmmmm....makes you think......

Offline JamesH  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:01:18 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The proof is in the papyrus and it definitely rattles tradition.

How would this papyrus be any different than the rest of the new testament papyrus?

Makes me want to watch the Di Vinci code again : )  
Offline Tracey  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 11:33:21 PM(UTC)
Tracey

We have no way of knowing if He was married. The Bible says nothing about whether He was married or not. My guess is that he was never married.
Offline dajstill  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:20:19 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Tracey wrote:
We have no way of knowing if He was married. The Bible says nothing about whether He was married or not. My guess is that he was never married.

Welcome Tracey,

I think the point being made is the "bible" consists of various papyrus fragments that have been sliced and diced together to form the "New Testament". If this is an authentic papyrus, then it is just as valid for NT theology as anything else. That is the overall problem with the NT, various people decide what gets included and what gets excluded and it is often determined by whether or not it agrees with the doctrines being set forth by "church fathers".

That is why it is comical to see, the inconsistent nature in which things are considered "bible" or "biblical" or "true". This is covered quite well in "An Introduction to God". If you haven't had a chance to read it, definitely take a look at it. It is long, but worth the read.
Offline cgb2  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:09:58 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Tracey wrote:

Seems to be some strong prophecies that he will get married and have children when he returns to reign.

This has some very interesting points to consider about Ma'aseyah, including support for that. Excuse the NKJV though:
http://www.judaismvschristianity.com/messiah.htm
Offline Richard  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:30:14 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)

Who? We don't recognize anyone by that name as having lived in the first century CE. You probably meant, "Was Yahowsha married?" If so, my answer is, "Who cares?" If He was, then His wife was a stone cold woman who never went anywhere with Him and who did not show up at His impalement to support her mother-in-law and her Husband's disciples. And if she was there, Yahowsha ignored her completely. But since there are no reliable records either way, that information is not important. Yahowah always makes sure we have the important information. If He doesn't make information on a particular subject available, then the information is frivolous at best and dangerous at worst.

You would be better served, JamesH, focusing on those things which actually matter, rather than always trying to start a good argument. Just my opinion.
Offline Iscaridiot  
#10 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 6:28:31 AM(UTC)
Iscaridiot
United States

It would seem to be an important deal to leave out completely from the record.