logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jason  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 9:10:31 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

Here is the link for those who are interested in this topic, give it a listen. He mentions a rainbow in the chamber where the arch is today.

https://youtu.be/ThAvGA5rWdI
Offline Jason  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 7:05:59 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

If anyone has a chance to go through this 30 Minute audio they will also hear Ron say that an angel spoke to him and mentioned something about WHEN his archiological findings would be revealled to the world, something liek that, anyways the angle alegedly told him that the timing would be when the "Sunday Law" was enforced. It also goes on to say that Ron concidered this a conundrum and that to avoid conteversy he instead called this time "when the mark of the beast law" was enforced.

This part all seems a bit IFy to me but after all, if there was a melach tryuing to communicate with Ron, would it not need to speak in terms he could understand?

One other thing that occurred to me was that this apparently happened after he returned to the chamber and found that it had been completely cleaned up, and I dont know why but it occurred to me that perhaps some of these angels he spoke to were fallen meloch. However I doubt this because he was not harmed like Paul and Moe were.

Well im interested to here what you all have to say about this audio recording.

J
Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 8:14:31 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
RationalWiki: "National Sunday law is a conspiracy theory which alleges that the United States government is on the verge of enacting a national blue law that would make Sunday a day of rest and worship. The theory is based on the idea that the Pope is the Antichrist and the Mark of the Beast is worshipped on Sunday. Sinister forces (read: the Vatican) are conspiring to enact a national Sunday law in the United States, which would be the trigger that unleashes the fulfilment of the prophecies found in the Biblical books of Daniel and Revelation.
This idea originated within Seventh-Day Adventism (which considers the Sabbath to be Saturday), and some on the fringes of the SDA church have taken a handful of failed Congressional bills and Papal writings and inflated them into the trigger of the apocalypse. This is quite ironic considering that you would think blue law opposition would come from more secular groups."

Ron Wyatt was a SDAdventist. The SDA has thought the Sunday Law is emminent for 100 years. I assume this would be a one world religion, forced worship. Not sure how that would tie in with an anouncement of Ron's discoveries, guess that was his conundrum.
Offline Jason  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:53:50 PM(UTC)
Jason
Man
Canada

hmm, ya It doesnt sit well with me either that the "angel" would bring up some churchy theology jargon. However themelach may have had to speak in terms Ron could understand.

the rainbow thing is interesting though.